Welcome to Gaia! ::

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Ayame4444

Why indeed. Oh well I'm glad it's not in colors I would have wanted like light blue or red/black. This way I'm not at all tempted to buy it.

That's true.
I like my brown one better anyway emotion_donotwant

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Ugh I nvr know WHAT those guy's are doing anymore.

It is hard to tell sometimes. Maybe they relocated their headquarters and just didn't tell us? xD

Slightly more on topic, I don't mind the recolor sale. I would rather have cheaper prices. I would rather see darker colors and recolors of more androgynous/manlier items, but that's just me. (Actually, I'm fine if they stick to the current type of items, because then I won't want to buy them.)
I don't mind the sale either if they kept the items at a reasonable price and releasing at the right time.

*yawns* All this ranting is making me tired.

Reasonable is good. Being tired is not. emotion_zzz

Loyal Star

Do not like in price or in colors.
Though I'm sure it is appealing to some.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly

It is hard to tell sometimes. Maybe they relocated their headquarters and just didn't tell us? xD

Slightly more on topic, I don't mind the recolor sale. I would rather have cheaper prices. I would rather see darker colors and recolors of more androgynous/manlier items, but that's just me. (Actually, I'm fine if they stick to the current type of items, because then I won't want to buy them.)
I don't mind the sale either if they kept the items at a reasonable price and releasing at the right time.

I'm trying to clear my DVR of stuff though so I must fight and stay awake.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly

Ah, hahaha, good luck with that. Have a good night, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that they rerelease Ivory Rose so that you can buy it. :3

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly

Ah, hahaha, good luck with that. Have a good night, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that they rerelease Ivory Rose so that you can buy it. :3
Okay and thank you much, though in order to cross your fingers you might have to put that tea down unless you can do it while holding it lol.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly

Okay and thank you much, though in order to cross your fingers you might have to put that tea down unless you can do it while holding it lol.

Bah...I have fingers to spare...somewhere. ninja

...*goes to clean up spilled tea* OTL

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Welp, I want a black one now rofl

User Image

Manly Sex Symbol

...Another girl item..sighs.
Mazidox

Welp, I want a black one now rofl

User Image

Black would be so great. Or YELLOW with blonde hair and maybe orange bows?

I try not to be too negative about items, but pink is so disappointing with this. If it were in a rich color, I would have probably bought it.

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
I liked Ivory Rose, beyond blush is much too feminine for me. Holding out for hopefully some male recolors!

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

kihounomizu

Black would be so great. Or YELLOW with blonde hair and maybe orange bows?

I try not to be too negative about items, but pink is so disappointing with this. If it were in a rich color, I would have probably bought it.
And it took me almost no time to recolor the jacket lol

Would depend on the shade of yellow for me.
Some items, like others mentioned, are WAY too hard to see. The jacket is still cute in pink, just don't really like the other poses with those colors.

I feel bad for people with male avatars :c

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly
Elementis_Dragon
Salathielly

Bah...I have fingers to spare...somewhere. ninja

...*goes to clean up spilled tea* OTL
*giggles and helps you clean*

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

Valvefag
I liked Ivory Rose, beyond blush is much too feminine for me. Holding out for hopefully some male recolors!

i predict 9 days feminine and 3 days masculine/neutral if you're lucky....

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Salathielly
...me too, actually. I wonder how many minutes it would take up if they did one-minute sales featuring every item they've recolored this year.

...and after that was up, they could have a rerelease one-minute sale of all of the items they've rereleased.

I'm too lazy to count...anyone want to take up the challenge of figuring out how long such a sale would last if each recolor/rerelease got a minute each in the cash shop?
Well firstly someone needs to count how many recolours there've been this year, and that's just too many evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff