Jekyll's Dilemma

User Image

Peppermint Refrain

User Image

Whispering Wisteria

User Image

Frost Fondness

User Image

So, GCD, it looks we're getting some new recolors for Christmas! And first up is a recolor of Winter's Rose in a beautiful all white and silver! I'm sort of excited to see what we get these next two weeks and I know my wallet will be crying at me when it's done.

So, what are your speculations for what we'll get? What colors do you hope to see and do you like the 499GC price? I think having recolors for 499GC will certainly be nice and is a great reprieve! But we're not sure what the price will be on any of these.

It looks like the recolors will be in LV for one day only! They will be available 12 AM EST, which is kinda weird. According to this announcement!

Well it looks as though we won't have all the recolors for 499GC. Today's item, Frosted Fondness, is 499GC.

Why do I have to be broke? ._,

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

You may post!

Winner

I just hope there isn't anymore cream and brown.

gonk

Demonic Lover

Can I say I love it?, if the prices stay like that I totally welcome this!, plus I need that recolor DX it's lovelyyy, I love the original and white's so versatile!, I hope they keep it up, in both quality and price <3

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Permaphrost
I just hope there isn't anymore cream and brown.

gonk

Same here! I'm so tired of those two colors already. We need fresh, vibrant colors!

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

NO GAIA STOP gonk
I'm wondering if they'll come in a bundle at the end of the 12 days, which if they did it'd probably be cheaper.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Viviette Valentine
Can I say I love it?, if the prices stay like that I totally welcome this!, plus I need that recolor DX it's lovelyyy, I love the original and white's so versatile!, I hope they keep it up, in both quality and price <3

Oh gosh! I told myself I wasn't spending anymore cash but I couldn't help myself! I had to spend the GC.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I'm actually pretty excited for this sale for the possible re-colors, at least if it stays in reasonable price range. Though, I find it a little weird to have an original and a re-color in the store at the same time.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

God Trick
    I'm wondering if they'll come in a bundle at the end of the 12 days, which if they did it'd probably be cheaper.

It might, but I'm not sure if they'll do a bundle. Or if they did, I wonder how much they would charge for the whole thing.

Distinct Genius

Oh gee, more white wigs. neutral

"On the first day of Cashmas, Gaia sold to me
    Some crap I wouldn't take for free...."

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Invisibility 100
    • Alchemy Level 3 100
    Do not know if want.

Big Member

20,000 Points
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Magical Girl 50
    ...I certainly hope this isn't all they're doing. >:I

Bets on it's 11 days of frilly girl costumes and one masculine item.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I'm probably too optimistic, but man, this would be a fab time for Gro-Gain recolors emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff