Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
684-Y
Yw~ And yeah, I'm pretty overwhelmed since I can't afford them.
I was willing to run commissions for them, but there was a few complications that makes it impossible for me right now.

To be honest I am in love with Lurker, the recolor is amazing, and I adore Gale Sniper. Meowgical isn't bad, I don't know how I'd use it, but I have a weakness for huge witch hats so I want it anyways.

Aw man. That feel. My tablet recently died on me so now I can't even do my personal work. ; A ;

Yes! I completely agree! I think it looks great with some white. I really dig the sniper and jacket pose on Gale, but I'm not too sure if I'd use either those poses much. Meowgical is interesting. I usually hate cat items, but this one and the original remind me of Monster Hunter. xD

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Niki-Senpai
684-Y
Yw~ And yeah, I'm pretty overwhelmed since I can't afford them.
I was willing to run commissions for them, but there was a few complications that makes it impossible for me right now.

To be honest I am in love with Lurker, the recolor is amazing, and I adore Gale Sniper. Meowgical isn't bad, I don't know how I'd use it, but I have a weakness for huge witch hats so I want it anyways.

Aw man. That feel. My tablet recently died on me so now I can't even do my personal work. ; A ;

Yes! I completely agree! I think it looks great with some white. I really dig the sniper and jacket pose on Gale, but I'm not too sure if I'd use either those poses much. Meowgical is interesting. I usually hate cat items, but this one and the original remind me of Monster Hunter. xD

I use a mouse for all my work, even if I have a tablet.. I really dislikes tablets OTL.
I just lost the bases for my pixels so I have to remake everything over ugh. The small ones I can recover from, but the bigger ones, nop. I think I'll just make a new base..

I made a simple avatar with lurker & Gale and now I'm like f-- need them..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
OMGGGGG SINON ITEM SO BADASS MUCH NEED WOW *A*

Meowlogical is still weird, and the monochrome isn't doing it any favours emotion_puke

And of course they'd release a Lurker recolour the day after I do a mock-up of one rofl
Sorry bub, but white is not your color talk2hand

Twinky Dave

Look what I got emotion_awesome
User Image

how did you know i wanted this? gonk
i love it. dem earrings.

Dangerous Darling

Sea foam green is a better descriptor! And I know. . . I'm not crazy about the b&w, but the hair color just seems super peculiar to me (not to diss on C. Blue, which I'm really happy is a fad). Can't wait for recolors emotion_dowant
And yes to Asuna--but only if we're talking first season. Ohhh, maybe a knockoff rig?
Odd Cinderella
Rassayana
Sinon! heart I may have been hoping for her item. Love the last gun pose--But why no teal hair?

If you notice, the item's entire outfit is monochrome compared to her real outfit, which is green. Remember: Gaia is trying to parody items so that they won't get hit with a lawsuit. I'm sure her original seafoam green (i call it that, doesn't look too teal to me) hair will come with a recolour.

Speaking of Gun Gale: WHOEVER MADE GALE SNIPER, I NEED AN ALO ASUNA AND YUUKI! Also, I highly recommend to watch Log Horizon. ninja

Toxic Otaku

wow you can win an a halo or Djs from bundleception

such bundle

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Twinky Dave
i love it. dem earrings.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

I'm psychic emotion_yatta
Or just a fellow yellow fan
Also, I totally did it, I made a recolour suggestion thread in SF, and the Lurker is in there too so hopefully they'll see it one way or another ninja

User Image

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Zero Dream
New rig called Checkmate Dominion "Find many exclusive recolors from the checkmate series!"

Dead Hellraiser

Curious to see the colors in checkmate dominion. Saw a black and yellow recolor on a banner

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
To add to bundles available in bundleception, I received the following when I opened mine (these are ones that are not already listed):

Super September Space Bundle, Fairy Costume Bundle, Super Weekend Sale Red Bundle, Halloween Pumpkin Bundle, Animal's Bundlemas Day 5, Super September Bundle Swagging Dragons

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

That rig name xD.

Tiny Shapeshifter

684-Y
Zero Dream
New rig called Checkmate Dominion "Find many exclusive recolors from the checkmate series!"
*runs to CS with them googly eyes on*

*sees the color scheme of CI's icon* ... ..... Wtf is this shi-

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
684-Y
Zero Dream
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

OH GOD NO PLEASE NO ARMOUR IN COLOURS THAT I LIKE gonk
I'm already fearing for my poor wishlist, the checkmate series have so many nice armour poses emotion_drool

User Image

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Oh boy, we might need to prepare someones funeral soon cause of the checkmates.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
no yellow
no surprise
im sick today anyway blarghhh

Oh noes... Hope you get better soon emotion_hug

User Image

thank you! yeah i feel like actual crap i think im ready to die haha

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
i love it. dem earrings.

I'm psychic emotion_yatta
Or just a fellow yellow fan
Also, I totally did it, I made a recolour suggestion thread in SF, and the Lurker is in there too so hopefully they'll see it one way or another ninja

User Image

hell yeah. it ould look so good in yellow. i hope they see it and agree. i will totes buy em

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff