Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Thank you for todays thread, Dream! Hope you had a good Christmas~ c:

Nothing really interests me today. It is nice to see a Her Cool Embrace recolor though. It looks pretty nice in Checkmate color scheme.
        Really interested to see what colors come next.
        :would really like white:

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

RandomKate
XDream3

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/c23449ea9a48b9.png

Thank you for listing! Is it pure black? I really can't tell with this darn monitor v_v //needs to get new one

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Yesss black Virgin Lace~ Would probably be more excited if I weren't so damn tired and sick =v=
Not to mention that price on the MP... emotion_facepalm

Cottontail recolour and that new LQI thing are alright too, the colours on the LQI are interesting~ Though I'd like to see it recoloured in a few more common colours like red and pink and black and white O3o

Checkmate Cold Embrace before we even get a red one? Boooo.... It looks nice, just nothing I'd use~

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
684-Y
Thank you for listing! Is it pure black? I really can't tell with this darn monitor v_v //needs to get new one
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

It matches my base hair, so yeah it is! whee

User Image

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

684-Y

It is indeed a pure black.
Nanzzy-chan
684-Y

It matches my base hair, so yeah it is! whee

User Image
It's pretty cold out here, so I don't mind if you warm your hands over my steamy pecs.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

BIacksmith
Boxing day? emotion_kirakira No male items?!

User Image

LOL that gif!
I'm choking on my dinner rofl rofl

No really I choked D: -gulps down water and continues laughing-

Questionable Warlord

Vannequin
BIacksmith
Boxing day? emotion_kirakira No male items?!

User Image

LOL that gif!
I'm choking on my dinner rofl rofl

No really I choked D: -gulps down water and continues laughing-

I can't stop laughing myself XD
Just couldn't resist and had to make this!

Spoopy Loiterer

The Virgin Lace recolor is the only thing I'd use today. The new Alena item has an interesting color scheme but I couldn't use it. I'm not really a fan of the poses anyway regardless of the color.

Sapphire Otter

XDream3

Recolor CI! Colorful Tales!

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
(299 GC / 999 GC / 1,499 GC)
Aaa I like these new LQIs emo

I just wish Virgin Lace would be a more common drop in Tailored Star...

Beloved Stargazer

Recolor ciiii

Gief fallout plz
Opened 10pk of the new recolor CI, listed some stuff on MP but I'm not posting the listings because in the time it takes for me to write up this comment someone will have already done it for me rofl

eta: I'm amazed. eek

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Got Galahad and the whatever master item but since Kate already posted those, I'm leaving them off. I have to admit I'm not really impressed with this one, but that seems to be the trend on recent recolor CIs, for me.

Sapphire Otter

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

hiimbeary
Opened 10pk of the new recolor CI, listed some stuff on MP but I'm not posting the listings because in the time it takes for me to write up this comment someone will have already done it for me rofl

eta: I'm amazed. eek

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Did you put them up for really cheap prices? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out