Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
/pulls glasses off and squints, cleans them and puts back, resumes to squint.

...Oni Set? Daaaayum, I forgot they're not soul bonded anymore.

Nope, they're not. I remember back when they were, though.

It's like they put any item/creature that could remotely be considered a pet or a doll or had the word "pet" in it in here. xD;;

Well, shoot..I better get me an oni pet. :'D
Geez, how long was that set soul bond? I remember seeing them in the MP..never ages ago.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis

Geez, how long was that set soul bond? I remember seeing them in the MP..never ages ago.

I dunno...I wanna say I had one at some point and ended up selling it back to the store for a fairly decent amount of gold at the time just because it was soul bound and I was cleaning my inventory. It's actually kinda cute, though, so I'm not sure why I sold it in the first place. xD

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

I dunno...I wanna say I had one at some point and ended up selling it back to the store for a fairly decent amount of gold at the time just because it was soul bound and I was cleaning my inventory. It's actually kinda cute, though, so I'm not sure why I sold it in the first place. xD

It's going to haunt you for doing such a thing now!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Salathielly
XDream3

Figured I might as well get another five pack to get the next tier level, so...

User Image x2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thanks!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

Ooo, true. Oni can be pretty scary, even if this one is tiny and adorable. xD

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

A cutie you can't take serious even if it's trying to mutilated ya for selling it. xD

But yeah, I honestly scratched my head when I saw Oni Set appearing.
Ahh, how I miss those Egg RIGs...

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

A cutie you can't take serious even if it's trying to mutilated ya for selling it. xD

I knew they were from an early RIG, but I forgot which one. ^_^;;

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

I knew they were from an early RIG, but I forgot which one. User Image;

Fortune Egg, a fail item actually~!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis

Didn't that one have different levels, and you could actually sell them on the MP at different stages?

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

Didn't that one have different levels, and you could actually sell them on the MP at different stages?

It did and yeah, you could sell those different stages eggs.
I guess Oni Set was the LOL U FAIL N U STUCK WIT DIS 5EVER

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

I always thought it was weird that it was soulbound. xD I'm glad they don't soulbound items as much anymore.

I thought it was a fail on one of the higher levels, but I can't remember...

Aged Bunny

Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis
Salathielly
Dark Metamorphosis

I always thought it was weird that it was soulbound. xD I'm glad they don't soulbound items as much anymore.

I thought it was a fail on one of the higher levels, but I can't remember...

Yesh~ Don't know when they unsoulbound it. D;

It is~!

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I don't think I can do the kickstarter as long as that dragon is there.

Atleast, that's what I feel like blaming.

If you right click the dragon, it is scripted to be moving around on our screen. Not just animated to look like it's pacing.

There was a point the kickstarter loaded a little more then usual and I think the dragon was missing. Gaia was working on things... I could tell from how pages were acting weird.

I am not certain it's the dragon's fault. But I think it may be adding to the problems.

I don't want to install another Browser to try with another Browser.

I hope the Pigtails in the hair RIG pop up in other colors.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I like the new Rosamund's colors... not so much the fact it's priced so high. *hopes that color scheme gets more accessible one day*

Miori (I think it's her?) sure have fun with the "M" series smile It does look like the evolution of a character and it's pretty interesting actually.

Plush Playmate: Considering most of it's content which got found so far, I have the feeling it's a little pricey. Actually, no, it is rather too high priced for most of those considering they are re-released and most of them aren't that wanted. At least, personally I don't really see the appeal to most of them. That said, I have to admit that bear plushie in the thumbnail is pretty cute whee
The items in the Plush RIG seems like s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff