Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I'm still waiting for a tier thing to start but ugh I just wanna get stuff now @__@;;

Wistful Witch

Edited: Okay that was misleading sweatdrop Feline Thief has a limited amount under it in the thread but it doesn't have it in the CS.
Anyway it looks nice but that price is a little much.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
OokamixHime
Edited: Okay that was misleading sweatdrop Feline Thief has a limited amount under it in the thread but it doesn't have it in the CS.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Probably because it had a limited amount under it earlier (as well as a price glitch that made it look like it costed only 40k+ Gold). There wasn't a limit on it when clicking the icon though, but there was a few minutes confusion.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

For an update so full of red/black/gold, it sure is... disappointing emotion_facepalm
Not interested in any of today's items, too tired to critique properly emotion_zzz

... Though I will say, Galactic Tracer's haircut scissors are terribly unfortunate, what even lol

User Image

Wistful Witch

Xashowd
OokamixHime

Probably because it had a limited amount under it earlier (as well as a price glitch that made it look like it costed only 40k+ Gold). There wasn't a limit on it when clicking the icon though, but there was a few minutes confusion.

I see. Those Gaia price glitches really like to mess with us. sweatdrop

Smol Waffles

*scratches chin*

there was another lqi recentish that had a haircut pose but the name escapes me now. P:

Beloved Stargazer

No gaia I am not buying Tracer just for the sissors :/

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Akari Yui
*scratches chin*

there was another lqi recentish that had a haircut pose but the name escapes me now. P:

Cheerful Holly ?

Wheezing Plague

A bob kind of scissors. It's.. Kinda nice. Brings out some nice results depending on the bangs

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Galactic Tracer has a hair-cutting option. This or the 16-bit bundle. DAMN IT. emotion_facepalm

Indomitable Bro

listed galactic tracer c:
the legs/scissors are so nice, i'm sure i'll get use out of both those poses. though i kinda wish they'd just sold the scissors separately.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Zero Dream
No gaia I am not buying Tracer just for the sissors :/

That's what I'm telling myself too D:

User Image

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

3:00 aka 12:00 PM PST. Another New Bundle in the CS...no sign or word of the Winter Event. Everyone's getting impatient, we need some kind of clarification. The Hype Train is starting to crash!

As for the bundle...
User Image Frozen Repose Flawless Bundle
"This fantastically icy bundle includes 5 copies of Frozen Repose: Awakening and the exclusive Sweet Frost Maiden and Flawless Princeless Princess!"
User Image

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
That Flawless bundle...........WHy......I'm gonna quietly sit here and resist..

Smol Waffles

Angels Alibi
Akari Yui
*scratches chin*

Cheerful Holly ?

Yes, that's it, I was planning to get it but forgot. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas