Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Bunai
The Wings, Horns, and Wigs. I get if they limited to a certain amount of weeks, but its still bothersome, considering how long it takes to gather charms without cash. I had to choose between Hanabi or saving for an Animal mask. I went for the Hanabi since that is how much I had. Well, hope they are back at a later date.

I would have liked a Summer Spirit mask, but I never understood how to get the 'special' wing charms. It made no sense.

The special wing charms were only available once before, unfortunately. You could obtain them during the Summer Festival event.

I'd be more than happy to make you a summer spirit mask, whichever you want! :33

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Bigby_Wolfe
Questing:
I am more surprised that they are releasing a new charm...yet again.
Snowflake Charm
User Image

That... makes absolutely NO sense. Wow.
I bet they'll only be available during the winter events, too. -_- That's pretty annoying.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I think I'm done supporting gofusion. I'll know for sure in the morning when I have a clearer mind and no longer want to punch the staff member(s) who thought rotating items quickly + ridiculously high requirements was a good idea in the face...as badly. What...when I first read the announcement I wanted to throw a table at them. I consider a punch to the face a great improvement compared to that...

It's too stressful and completely unenjoyable worrying about which few items to get so you don't get caught by staff's stupid love of item rotation to encourage the whole gamification lab rats nonsense.

Batty Witch

I'm a bit surprised that they're removing so much stuff at once. A few things at a time with regular updates and new stuff being added at least semi-regularly would be nice.

I'm also pretty interested in what kind of holiday stuff they're gonna throw in there. And I hope the new charm isn't too hard to get or is required in copious amounts for the nicer items.

I'll be wishing for wishlist items to end up in there eventually, but that's probably never gonna happen. sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Hmm. The one-day notice is a bit...harsh. It does make sense for some items to be removed (holiday/event-themed ones), but as some of them required a lot of charms, folks would need a decent amount of time to save up for them. I suppose it would be nice in the future if holiday or event-themed items would have a set span of time for when they'd be there so that we would know how long we'd have to gather up charms and be able to prioritize. It doesn't affect me much as the items that are leaving weren't ones of great appeal to me, but I feel for those who can't get them in time.

That being said, I am looking forward to new items being added. I've been saving charms, so I hope there's something I like.

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I just hope they don't give the new items ridiculous amounts of charms needed to be made.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm interested in seeing new items in GoFusion, definitely 3nodding

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

MAKE ALL THE IMPORTANT ITEMS!

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i was waiting for this! i saved my charms since none of the old stuff interested me

Stubborn Gifter

Glad I double check the list to make sure I got the items I want. I made one few minutes ago. Thought I got all of them ages ago. >.>;

Truth be told, I WISH they added the "Newest Item" in the filter. That way, I can check if there are new items or not instead of scrolling down to see if there are. I really don't care if how many items are removed or not.

Dunno what to expect in the next GoFusion. However, I hope that the charms don't cost ridiculous like over 200, especially the diamonds.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
High charm price + quickly leaving gofusion = OH GOD WHY?! gonk
I really wanted the animal Halloween masks, too, but those prices are beyond dumb... The recolors of popular MCs, I get the high prices, but freakin' masks?! Come onnnn!

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
All I want is to see more Go Fusion exclusive Astras. I have all these charms and nothing I want to spend them on. :X

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Are those special charms still useful though

But now it's those special snowflakes charm emotion_donotwant
Hopefully they're either easy to obtain or whatever needs to be made do not require a lot of those charms :c

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
giggerota
I just hope they don't give the new items ridiculous amounts of charms needed to be made.

That's my main hope as well.
I'll be so done if they have similar prices to the horns again. -_-

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
minghii
Are those special charms still useful though

But now it's those special snowflakes charm emotion_donotwant
Hopefully they're either easy to obtain or whatever needs to be made do not require a lot of those charms :c

I hope they're as "easy" to obtain as the special charms were, but it does irritate me how you have to win those charms by pure chance. At least there were only two items that used unique charms, so maybe it'll be the same case with the snowflake charms... I hope they'll be good, multipose items, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff