Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pamanamanamanama <3333
I count 8 more pixels.
Ridell
surprised

umm, your sig is way over the limit, could you please fix it before a mod disables it

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
7.4 to go!
XD 7 more! Im so excited

Space Werewolf

Crimsonii
Ridell
surprised

umm, your sig is way over the limit, could you please fix it before a mod disables it

It's also more than slightly SCARY. gonk
Silver Gryphon
Crimsonii
Ridell
surprised

no argument here XD hmm, something tells me he posted and just left. maybe we should report his sig?
I predict it will fill at the toll of the hour.

This would support my early idea that the bar is designed to fill after a certain period of time, and the donations you make affect the speed in no way at all ever. Cause finishing on the hour would be pretty amazing.

Also I think it's almost 24 hours since he showed up... to the minute eek

Space Werewolf

Crimsonii
Silver Gryphon
Crimsonii
Ridell
surprised

no argument here XD hmm, something tells me he posted and just left. maybe we should report his sig?

I reported the post itself and put a note about his sig in it; I'm too lazy to hunt for an online mod right now. >_>

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
6 pixels moreee
*Drinks some coffee* 5..minutes..to...go!
Silver Gryphon
Crimsonii
Silver Gryphon
Crimsonii
Ridell
surprised

I reported the post itself and put a note about his sig in it; I'm too lazy to hunt for an online mod right now. >_>

lol I understand that one, well at least that way, someone will get to it eventually
Excuse me while I staple my eyes open...
I am eating lemon drops to stay awake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces