Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reiko Akio 's Significant Otter

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar gaia_diamond gaia_crown
The Millennium item is gorgeous. And I'm scrambling to get enough gold together to buy it for my best friend... she's a die hard Sailor Moon fan... I am willing to go broke to make sure she has this item.

Also I love the recolor of it so I would definitely buy it for myself.. but I would like to get her it first.

Chibiusa is one of my favorites so it's a awesome addition to any and all Moon items on this site.
gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar gaia_diamond gaia_crown

Cat

this rig is heart

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

Wifi doesn't look much like my maltese poodle, but I want her anyway. ;3 Make one in black and I'll be obligated to get her, actually.

Why does Cozy Chick (and its recolour) have two pairs of identical legs? Am I missing something here?

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
cl i m p l e s
Niki-Senpai

I have to know--what is the name of your shoes? >u<

Sweet Witch

Kotton Belle
User ImageWhy does Cozy Chick (and its recolour) have two pairs of identical legs? Am I missing something here?
The laces are undone on the shoes in one pose. I know, it's not much of a difference.

Hopeless Completionist

Do we know if all the items have been found for Comfy Corner?

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Serendibite Millennium *cries*
I want it so bad!
Its hard to be a sailormoon fan crying

Sweet Hellhound

Torhu-chan
Do we know if all the items have been found for Comfy Corner?

THIS

IM TERRIFIED TO OPEN MINE bc I had awful luck with verdant grove crying has no one opened these or something??

Hopeless Completionist

naide kudasai
THIS

IM TERRIFIED TO OPEN MINE bc I had awful luck with verdant grove crying has no one opened these or something??
I haven't opened any, which was why I was asking about the list. I know there are sometimes mini-RIGs put out that only have a dozen or so items, especially for all-new exclusives rather than re-releases. Perhaps that's the case with Comfy Corner?

That's understandable, but good luck to you if you do decide to open yours. I hope you get what you want. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff