Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

Am I the only one tired of all the sailor moon items? gonk I feel like I'm stating an unpopular opinion in a large site full of girls... but I never really cared for Sailor Moon. WHERE MY GUNDAM WING LQIS, HUH? : P

But anyway, no checkmate blue items thus far, though everything today looks really nice. The millenium recolor is a nice item at any rate. OAO

Beloved Stargazer

XDream3
Ohhhh hi Canadian comrade o uo/ how's the snow?

Cold.

*stares outside dejectingly*

(We really are twiiins ~ <3)

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
The Paramour recolor is really good lol

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

All these black and reds
And the animal bundle
Gaia why do you do this emotion_0A0

Paramour is still not my type of item but damn that is a nice dark red. Best shade ever
the animal bundle makes me sad because.... Den colors shdkdhskghd emo

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Melty Bats
Lady Ravena Vauville
Ami Satomora
OKAY GAIA NEEDS A RECOLOR OF THE MILLENNIUM ITEM DONE WITH THE ARM MOD HOLDING THE DARK CRYSTAL.

You can't do one of the silver crystal and not have one of the dark crystal. Black Moon Clan needs some love too gonk

User Image

Agreed. I am secretly waiting for Prince Diamond to show up, and then I will lose my s**t.

...omg. Yes. So much yes.
With the Black Moon Arc being confirmed for Crystal... WE NEED THIS.
I WANNA SEE DEATH PHANTOM [wiseman xD] COSPLAYS.

I just want my white haired boys in capes. /shot emo
Ooh, yes. I'd also like to see the Sailor Stars. emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Lady Ravena Vauville
-phoenix down- gonk
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

emotion_zombie
I can't take this, I need my red/gold fix but both those recolours are so gorgeous too asdhfksa;g crying

User Image

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

PARAMOUR'S DIVULGE IS GORGEOUS!!

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Ridley Starsmore
Twinky Dave
Ridley Starsmore
AUGH! AN EI RECOLOR AND A DARK WONDERLAND ANIMAL BUNDLE!

-shakes Dave like a possessed chimp!-

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!-flails-

gonk is this an earthquake?!

a mighty need for what?!

FOR THINGS AND STUFF.

Just saying, that EI recolor is frickin pretty as all get out.

The animal bundle, I kinda wanna know what stuff in it looks like first, but I love the Alice in Wonderland theme.

i understand this need for... things

yeah, the recolor is nice. but the original had purple and blue with blacks... now its just black and red... i wish they had another color in there as well :l

Hopeful Girl

Melty Bats
Lady Ravena Vauville
Ami Satomora
OKAY GAIA NEEDS A RECOLOR OF THE MILLENNIUM ITEM DONE WITH THE ARM MOD HOLDING THE DARK CRYSTAL.

You can't do one of the silver crystal and not have one of the dark crystal. Black Moon Clan needs some love too gonk

User Image

Agreed. I am secretly waiting for Prince Diamond to show up, and then I will lose my s**t.

...omg. Yes. So much yes.
With the Black Moon Arc being confirmed for Crystal... WE NEED THIS.
I WANNA SEE DEATH PHANTOM [wiseman xD] COSPLAYS.

Can I get a Saphir and/or Petz companion item? redface My OC wants to be with her grandparents.... redface

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Lady Ravena Vauville
Ami Satomora

User Image

yeeeeeeeeeees other than Ail and An they are my favorite antagonists in Sailor Moon

And I saw the new musical based on the Black Moon Arc like a couple weeks ago and it has reignited my love for Diamond by a ********]

User Image

Smol Waffles

Thingssss. I was totally not expecting any more paw items until next week. My poor credit card. X3

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
Lady Ravena Vauville

Odd Cinderella

I say we all quest tickets. xD; And have the entire cast made. Kekekekeke...
Or, cross our fingers for whoever keeps pumping out these SM Items to see our pleas~

Also, Cinderella, I JUST noticed I've been a member of your guild for quite some time!
.... I should really post in there. xD <3

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Nanzzy-chan
Lady Ravena Vauville
-phoenix down- gonk
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

emotion_zombie
I can't take this, I need my red/gold fix but both those recolours are so gorgeous too asdhfksa;g crying

User Image

I understand your pain, my child. -pets-

Hopeful Girl

Melty Bats
Lady Ravena Vauville

Odd Cinderella

I say we all quest tickets. xD; And have the entire cast made. Kekekekeke...
Or, cross our fingers for whoever keeps pumping out these SM Items to see our pleas~

Also, Cinderella, I JUST noticed I've been a member of your guild for quite some time!
.... I should really post in there. xD <3

Gemstone Senshi? ninja

Toxic Otaku

nOOOOOO i hate red/black combos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items