Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I hope cozy kittens drops in price. I might be able to trade for it if it does.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

I don't even care if I don't match...I just loooove everything...LOVE...sweaters and scarfs? Hell yeyuss!

Robotic Sentai

Candy Bats
Why doesn't Cozy Chick have an I Am pose for the chicks? That would have been adorable. Still a very cute item though. Just about everything in this RIG is cute. The Isabelle cosplay on the poodle made me laugh.

I agree with this so much I have been waiting for a tiny fat bird I Am pose for over a year now. The other few bird I Am poses out there just aren't doing it for me.

Spoopy Loiterer

baandit
Candy Bats
Why doesn't Cozy Chick have an I Am pose for the chicks? That would have been adorable. Still a very cute item though. Just about everything in this RIG is cute. The Isabelle cosplay on the poodle made me laugh.

I agree with this so much I have been waiting for a tiny fat bird I Am pose for over a year now. The other few bird I Am poses out there just aren't doing it for me.
I am so with you there. Not enough chubby birds. I always wanted those marshmallow chicks from the zOMG Easter event in I Am form.

That quail that recently came out was pretty cute but too expensive. And then this item comes out with no I Am pose and is just as expensive.

Toxic Otaku

i decided to play 10 and got cozy chicks emotion_kirakira

Robotic Sentai

Candy Bats
baandit
Candy Bats

I am so with you there. Not enough chubby birds. I always wanted those marshmallow chicks from the zOMG Easter event in I Am form.

That quail that recently came out was pretty cute but too expensive. And then this item comes out with no I Am pose and is just as expensive.

you mean cheepz? its actually my current go to item for a fat bird sweatdrop
i remember watching squill for a few days but it seemed so hopeless for what it was ; o; you're probably right and it'll be hopeless to watch this item too. too soon to give up hope yet though

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Love the items but holding off picking up a bundle to see what they'll be recolouring when they but the bundle up for sale.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Niki-Senpai
Druddigon
Not sure if this is allowed here, but is the middle item Loki?
User Image

Where is this from?? o_O
        jk I just saw the announcement. I kind of hope it's a Loki item > u >
Oh no, buns!
My one weakness!

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Cheap Mondays
i decided to play 10 and got cozy chicks emotion_kirakira

*pats your cute chickies*
Edit: it's the only item I have left to collect from this rig. gonk

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

sometimesalways
Just when I think Gaia doesn't have anything for me they come back hard with Comfy Corners. I'm such a sucker for a little fluffy dog. It was a little tough fitting him in but I made it work. Now all he needs is a name. All Sal's dogs have names. I know, it's weird.

I'll be getting the Cozy Puppies too. Sal just looks so cute wearing the scarf. I need to wait for a couple of things to sell first.

What are their names, if you feel like sharing? surprised

Comfy sweaters are win. I actually got to wear a sweater to work today. Usually I don't in the winter because our heating system is rather wacky and makes most of the areas I work in too warm, but it's been cooler lately. I'm not sure yet which items I really want from the RIG, but I'll enjoy playing around with them. :3

Spoopy Loiterer

baandit
Candy Bats
baandit
Candy Bats

you mean cheepz? its actually my current go to item for a fat bird sweatdrop
i remember watching squill for a few days but it seemed so hopeless for what it was ; o; you're probably right and it'll be hopeless to watch this item too. too soon to give up hope yet though
More like these guys on the top of the search:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?search=2010

Cheepz are pretty cute too though. I also like Kyoku.

I tried way too many times to try and win Squill but no dice. I somehow got lucky and won Cozy Chick. I hope you're able to get one too.

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
My goodness...just when I dont have money T^T
This RiG is simply amazing ;__;

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
That Warme Chocolade .....-arrow to the heart- crying

fxxkin demon

Salathielly
sometimesalways
Just when I think Gaia doesn't have anything for me they come back hard with Comfy Corners. I'm such a sucker for a little fluffy dog. It was a little tough fitting him in but I made it work. Now all he needs is a name. All Sal's dogs have names. I know, it's weird.

I'll be getting the Cozy Puppies too. Sal just looks so cute wearing the scarf. I need to wait for a couple of things to sell first.

What are their names, if you feel like sharing? surprised

Comfy sweaters are win. I actually got to wear a sweater to work today. Usually I don't in the winter because our heating system is rather wacky and makes most of the areas I work in too warm, but it's been cooler lately. I'm not sure yet which items I really want from the RIG, but I'll enjoy playing around with them. :3

Let's see...the pomeranian is called Charlie and he is Sal's oldest dog. Lucy is the Chow. She's a puppy. James is the St. Bernard, fairly new but loyal. He's kind of dumb though. Still figuring out what to call the poodle mix. Sal also has a Shiba Inu called Bob but he stays with Sal's apprentice Olivia. Sort of a guardian type thing. Sal is still worried about her after what happened during the Halloween event.

I love sweaters too. I have way too many of them but they are a necessity here in the Northeast.

I'm probably gonna pick up the Silver Fox item. It seems fairly inexpensive and I just love the name. Plus it has a nice coat.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Well, happy with what I won. Still want Cozy Kittens, got the pups tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff