Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Naturalist
I can't gush enough how much I love the Maiden hair. This is seriously my all-time favorite hair on Gaia
I like it too, I'm kinda down about it not having a Cool, Keiko blue color for the Cool pose with a Minty winter green instead. sweatdrop Same with the other cool versions of the other hairs.

True :c But at least you have the Messiah tresses! It's probably like the ideal hair for your avatar

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Naturalist
Magnificent Moonbeam
Naturalist
I can't gush enough how much I love the Maiden hair. This is seriously my all-time favorite hair on Gaia
I like it too, I'm kinda down about it not having a Cool, Keiko blue color for the Cool pose with a Minty winter green instead. sweatdrop Same with the other cool versions of the other hairs.

True :c But at least you have the Messiah tresses! It's probably like the ideal hair for your avatar
Agreed, it seems like my ideal hair now. Only thing I'm missing is a cool, keiko blue Love like Rose bangs or any bangs that show my avi's moon mark on her forehead in that color.

Vampiric Strawberry

SuccuViv
DemonAngel_Maeyin
What item is used for Luna's moon?
Zodiacal Equinox C: the one with the Cancer phase, currently the 5th gen.

Oh I didn't know equinox was at that stage already.
I thought it was the original zodiacal but I remembered it was blue XD

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I hope the hairs continue to drop in price. I grab ones here and there when they get cheap enough. Managed to get Jupiter's dark hair for 2 bil. <3 Now to get the others. xD

I am Dark-Heart's Princess

Edgy Wrangler

12,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Divorced 100
`Hydro

Thank you! emotion_bigheart

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*stares at the colbalt Luna hair*.....this looks like Nehelania's hair...Oh man....Also in gray it looks like Diana's if she grows her hair out like her mom's. Also to get Wicked/Black Lady's hair? Combine Warm Neo Queen's Lunar Locks with the Warm Abracadabra Pon Puffs both in the middle pink color and you get Wicked/Black Lady's hair!

Bunny

Oh lawdddd I'm tottes dying over how much nicer the Neo Queen hairs look compared to dingy Wasabi ;3;
Really wish I had enough gold for a rig, the artist did a damn fine job on these, they are just so lovely!

Sparkling Partygoer

27,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aaaaaand they left out Hotaru/Sailor Saturn's hair from the items. Oh well. ><
how could they do that?? She's my favorite sad

Wistful Witch

ManaManami

Her hair came out in that Villain style rig a while back....well technically it was Mistress 9 but when you used the Agape Scissors with it it could be Hotaru's hair.

Sparkling Partygoer

27,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OokamixHime
ManaManami

Her hair came out in that Villain style rig a while back....well technically it was Mistress 9 but when you used the Agape Scissors with it it could be Hotaru's hair.

Oooh, thank you!

Wistful Witch

ManaManami
OokamixHime
ManaManami

Oooh, thank you!

You're very welcome :3 You should be able to find it if you search up Messiah in the mp.

Sugary Fox

And I was excited to find some amazing new Sailor Fukus crying

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Silver Tear Angel
I hope the hairs continue to drop in price. I grab ones here and there when they get cheap enough. Managed to get Jupiter's dark hair for 2 bil. <3 Now to get the others. xD
I agree completely I have to say your avatar is very beautiful & sparkly you look like Sailor Uranus but a sparkly pretty version. I was wondering where you can get a full version of rini's hair because the puff deals don't show the whole hair just the rabbit version of the top part of her hair.

God botherer's Widow

somebody help me! should i take my chances and open it? I want to get a good item and I only have one more left ... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff