Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

reokoe

Everyone gets to pick one MC from the year they joined.
emotion_awesome
          Ohhhh my god I'd finally get Minis if the mods were ever-so-kind to do so ; u;

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Skarlis
          Ahhh, it's the Wizard! surprised

Limited edition backwings would be fab, as suggested. I hope the anniversary item is top-notch; it IS the big 10 after all!!

Aww, people remember me! (I hope!)

And yes I hope that the anniversary is something special as well.

Romantic Genius

I bet you, it'd probably be something like a t/shirt with the number 10 on it, and maybe some balloons with 10 on them. So it's basically a few things with a number 10 .. rofl

Lets put it this way, if it's something else, I'd be surprised. 3nodding

Angelic Nitemare

Wizard Random Sempai
reokoe

emotion_awesome

I'll take that!
I joined in Jan 04.

That would pies me right off. I already have all those ones...
I think oldbies might visit back just for the event.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

OMG...It would so awesome if they made a pair of 10th anniversary wings. XD The ANgelic/Demonic one.
Even if it was tiny ones. I wouldn't mind.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
reokoe

emotion_awesome

Oh man, that'd be awesome until I got lynched. wink

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

1) What do you think Gaia will do special for the 10th Anniversary?

Who knows emotion_awesome ninja

2) Do you think that the site will draw a lot of old players back for a short while becasue of nostalgia?

Nope

3) Do you find this quote ominous?

Nope but i'll be on though
maybe Gambino will come back

4) Do you think if this thread goes long enough I might more hints from the mods/devs about their plans?

Nope

ya I know i'm boring

Fluff Cat

15,825 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Wizard Random Sempai
1) What do you think Gaia will do special for the 10th Anniversary?
My favorite was the year they videotaped all the Gaia staff throwing that watermeat plushie around. That was so funny! Swarf was really cute in it & Lanzer too.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
2 months and ill hit year 9. Honestly i hope its fun and viable for us non computer users. I hope im not the only one who doesn't have a computer. I missed Halloween and thanksgiving due to that.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Yorugami
OMG...It would so awesome if they made a pair of 10th anniversary wings. XD The ANgelic/Demonic one.
Even if it was tiny ones. I wouldn't mind.
I'd like that too...I'm really picky on wing sizes however, medium or large are more my thing, but whatever, even if they're small like the cherub wings or even like an updated version of the mini wings, that would be nice to celebrate their 10th.

Crumbly Codger

I hope I don't miss it, since I tend to miss anniversaries sweatdrop (What day is it again?)

From the sounds of it, they might be releasing something users have been wanting for a while though. This might be good. emotion_dowant

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Macabeak
I hope I don't miss it, since I tend to miss anniversaries sweatdrop (What day is it again?)

From the sounds of it, they might be releasing something users have been wanting for a while though. This might be good. emotion_dowant

It's on the 18th. 4 days after Valentine's Day (14th)

Crumbly Codger

Nyadriel
Macabeak

It's on the 18th. 4 days after Valentine's Day (14th)

thanks!

Celestial Pirate

Hey Wizard! 8D <3

What I'd like to see is a video reenactment of all the important moments of Gaia's past years. From the moment it stopped being a link list, to the day Gino died, a bit of rejected olympics. Or a site layout that included that stuff... perhaps revolving headers that contain the moments in history of Gaia? Don't get me wrong I want to see them put something new on the table here, but I also want them and Gaians to remember the past 10 years! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff