Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

I already know what my outfit will be: panties with a tight shirt, stockings, slippers, fingerless gloves, and extremely odd headgear. The timeless uniform.

Interstellar Explorer

If interested, I grabbed out some infos and QA pairs about the event (Valentine and Anniversary) 3nodding They won't be in quote form though. You can check all Ask the Admin answers here (the bubble beginnign with February 4th).

lanzer: Valentine's just around the corner, as well as the Gaia anniversary. Some might have heard that we're combining the two events this year for a bigger event. It's gonna be fun!

Narumi Misuhara: Yes they will be combined, Can't say the work has been easier, it was actually an interesting challenge to try to integrate the two.

Question: Who brilliant idea was this, or has it been talked amongst you and all the staff for a while?!
Narumi Misuhara: Consensus between Pepper-Tea and I. It didn't make much sense to do two separate things for events only days apart.

Question: What are you guys planning this Valentine's day?
lanzer: We plan on giving away some really awesome item this time around. biggrin Can't wait!

Question: I was wondering if there will be any 1-day only items I would be missing out on?
Narumi Misuhara: ...better you don't know...

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I know it shouldn't matter but I'm kinda hoping for a item/achievement that's tied in with your join date and how many years you've been a member. Like an achievement for hitting the 5 and 10 year marks so when your account reaches that point you'll get it eventually.

Lunatic

Items. Nice items. Things that are worth something and beautiful.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Man this is Exciting! I would LOVED to see the old logo along with the classic mouths!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
aren't we down to 4 days away. i'm excited to see the items. i think i'll keep this avi for a while tho, so no valentine's avi for me.

Cold Snowflake

I still can't believe that this is going to be Gaia's 10th anniversary. I think to myself, ''Bloody hell! Time sure flies by!'' because it really does. I'm sure we all remember when we first joined Gaia. However, I bet that back then we wouldn't have believed that our much beloved website would have grown up so much.

I think it would be fascinating to go back to the day I joined Gaia and tell my noob self, ''You've come far, Kim, Gaia's 10th anniversary is very shortly.''

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sir Black Tea
I already know what my outfit will be: panties with a tight shirt, stockings, slippers, fingerless gloves, and extremely odd headgear. The timeless uniform.

Really? o:

I'm more of a wait and see kind of person. XD If there are event items I like, I'll probably use those for my outfit.

Gotta stay up to date with noob fashion. o.o b

Saxy Coder

Maybe we can beat our previous number of "Most People Online" for this! o3o

It's been stuck at 77,655 since 2010!
Let's reach 100k! evil

Tenacious Hellhound

Slick Southpaw
Give out special anniversary backwings emotion_awesome

Sounds about right.
No way I'm going to craft those demon wings to get the achievement.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*wiggles excitedly*

Ten years is quite the achievement!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
10 years is a great achievement for Gaia!

Oh, what should I wear? Suit and tie?better come up with a outfit. gonk

Interstellar Explorer

Meromictic
Sir Black Tea

Really? o:

I'm more of a wait and see kind of person. XD If there are event items I like, I'll probably use those for my outfit.

Gotta stay up to date with noob fashion. o.o b

Hehe I second this, I like to wait for event items and involve them in avis as well (if I like them and inspire me enough) 3nodding
Can't wait.

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lol it'd be funny if Gaia decided to terminate on its 10th anniversary... Like...Suprise!!!

Kawaii Carnivore

^ No, we Gaians shall live on forever °w° .

What I am hoping for ?
Event Games . A nice Birthday and a nice Valentines forum. An achievement .Some nice items to play with .

And just that crazy and upbeat atmosphere there always is during events .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff