It better be a wonderful 10th Anniversary xp

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Well, I'm all dressed up.
I can't believe I thought this was cool.

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Just don't give me a cupcake again. Wasn't able to do anything with that item.

Special Snowflake

I'm excited for it, regardless of what the celebrations are I'm sure I'll like it! Here's hoping for someentertaining event activities and awesome items heart

Virtuous Noob

Exciting! I think all the site colours will revert to original blue/pink for the duration! xd That'd be awesome!

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I hope the events exceed my expectations! I'm going to become a shut-in during those 10 days. Well, even more so than usual ha aha ha ha.... emo

♪ I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! ♫

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I hope they bring back the old logo back for those days... I really miss it!! I like the changes Gaia had between years, only thing I really miss is the logo u.u

<3

Ladykiller

Ooo maybe they'll change the banner and/or layout to the very first Gaia one. I wasn't around that far back so I don't have any particular nostalgia for it, but I'm definitely curious to see it!

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
What if every day they changed the Logo/Top Space to represent what happened that year of Gaia? Or an item every day? I'm really excited for the festivities, I hope I manage to net some cool items.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It's pretty awesome, Happy Birthday Gaia.

I joined this site just before their 2nd anniversary ball, so this is my eighth year already. Some awesome memories, I pretty much grew up along this website.

I'm hoping they'll make Gaia "vintage" for a day. Maybe add a few old buttons and pictures here & there for old times sake. Maybe they could change the front page to what it used to look like back in 2003.

Mysterious Trickster

It's going to be awesome. No matter what happens, it's going to be awesome.

And with that said, I'm ready.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm hoping for some cool items, at least.

Sparkly Explorer

I'm excited for it, and honestly, I have no idea why. I think some cool items would be cool though!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
1) What do you think Gaia will do special for the 10th Anniversary?
Since the anniversary festivities are likely to be combined with the V-Day event, as announced in the email, and that they are going to be on 10 days, I'm expecting something where everyday is centered on something that marked each year. So, on the first day we would have something based on the first year, second day the second year and so on smile

2) Do you think that the site will draw a lot of old players back for a short while because of nostalgia?
Why not? Some people might get curious in the site once they see the email, IF they are still using the email associated to their account.

4) Do you think if this thread goes long enough I might more hints from the mods/devs about their plans?
I don't think we'll get more hints... but maybe more teasing wink

Profitable Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be cool. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash