Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Sagebomb
armadillodreamer
I wish there were more details! That email didn't really say anything.

True, though hints have been dropped in certain journals, atas, and post historys....just hints that say nothing XD

Doesn't count as a hint if it doesn't say anything, does it? gonk

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
armadillodreamer
Sagebomb
armadillodreamer
I wish there were more details! That email didn't really say anything.

True, though hints have been dropped in certain journals, atas, and post historys....just hints that say nothing XD

Doesn't count as a hint if it doesn't say anything, does it? gonk

You may be surprised how much information can be hidden in something that looks like nothing.

Witty Millionaire

Yeah I got the email, this is awesome combining Valentines day with Gaia anniversary, silly me thought they would start today tho rofl

Tiny Alchemist

Oh man that old logo. I want to hug it.

I'm excited. I hope there are plenty of new items that are useable year round. I hope biggest doesn't translate to "longest and most tedious"

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
hmmm. Wonder why I didn't get that email. It was in my spam box.

I just hope we see a lot of older npcs. I really dislike the newer npcs and storyline. I also hope the events involves a wedding. Uncle Kenny's hint about something old, new, borrowed and blue really makes me think so. Agatha and Logan getting back together? Ian and Sasha?

Reindeer

/screaming emotion_kirakira
come faster, next week!!
so glad i decided to get bloodwork over w/ this weekend instead of next weekend, so i can partayyy on gaiaaa burning_eyes

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

oh between 9th and 19th... I will be traveling between 7th and 14th emo

hope can be online at nights!! I don't want to miss this amazing event!! gonk

BTW anyone saw the last Kenny's journal?

Where will you be?
User Image

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I got that email last night and immediately went off to make an anniversary outfit. whee Playing it old school for the 10 year!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MingSao
I got that email last night and immediately went off to make an anniversary outfit. whee Playing it old school for the 10 year!

Closer to the time, I will most likly make a avi with just 2004 items (since Im not older enough for 03)

But I usually make event avis ^_^

Scurvy Pirate

Sagebomb
Uncle Kenny

Only two events, Anniversary and Valentine's, but there will be a special surprise that hopefully won't be too hard to find. wink

Yeah, sorry, it's not even ready yet. I'll be finishing it up and applying the final layer of polish this weekend so it's ready for testing and launch next week. Don't worry though, the time will pass quickly and it will be worth the wait.

Even if it was hard to find, the ninjas here would most likly find it pretty quickly (They are good at finding things even before they are meant to be released XD).

But hidden stuff is awesome, I am looking forward to that....feel free to make it hard and complex twisted

Oh I know its worth it

Need testers? (kidding Im not even SCAs, need to find a way in emo *looks at Nax only coming around now and again to help with things* )

But indeed, though I know after 10 days it will be like...aww its over already...though hopefully by then I will be tired of all the Pwning of what ever you let me Pwn during the event.

*hopes youve added some really hard, for the overly obsessed achievements in this time*

It'll be in plain sight, it'll just be up to everybody to realize it.

There will be achievements, don't know how overly hard they'll be but they'll be there. All I know is you'll want to get on every day, but make special note to get on on the 18th.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Really looking forward to this year! heart

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Wow all of these hints are making me really excited. Achievements and logging in every day? I'm game.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm disappointed I don't see my all time favorite NPC, Meredith, in the group shot as she has been with Gaia all of these years. She may not be the most prominent of NPCs out of the bunch, but she still deserves to have a place up there for Gaia's 10th Anniversary, too. Hopefully, if they are going to do some reminiscing about Gaia's past years or showing a wide cast of characters from Gaia in the past, then Meredith will be one of them.

Otherwise, I am pretty excited to see what they have in store for Gaia's 10th anniversary. ^_^

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
This month will be fun. ^_^ Not only do we have a double event, but we also have the RIG and Monthly collectible during the event.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
....Someone is getting married, I think...but who?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff