Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Drunken Jester
So.... someone is getting married?
Whose our token couple again?

*wants to name a few staff couples, but in effort to avoid stalker vibes the devs already get from me avoids it*

Yeah its cool the TnK are so open about it ^_^

Tipsy Lunatic

Sagebomb
The Drunken Jester
So.... someone is getting married?
Whose our token couple again?

*wants to name a few staff couples, but in effort to avoid stalker vibes the devs already get from me avoids it*

Yeah its cool the TnK are so open about it ^_^

I was thinking more along the lines of NPCs.... but if the hidden thing was a staff wedding and items for that then that's be pretty cute too.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Drunken Jester

I was thinking more along the lines of NPCs.... but if the hidden thing was a staff wedding and items for that then that's be pretty cute too.

Oh I thought you were making a kenny refference there, based on recent events XD

But dunno, I would expect more story line setting up a wedding *shrugs*

Tipsy Lunatic

Sagebomb
The Drunken Jester

Oh I thought you were making a kenny refference there, based on recent events XD

But dunno, I would expect more story line setting up a wedding *shrugs*

I don't keep up with recent staff events. I barely keep up with regular Gaia stuff nowadays.
But I think a slap-dash wedding of any sort would be an amusing Valentines event.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Drunken Jester

I don't keep up with recent staff events. I barely keep up with regular Gaia stuff nowadays.
But I think a slap-dash wedding of any sort would be an amusing Valentines event.

Even when life gets in the way of online stuff I still try to keep up with everything gaia, but I find staff stuff more interesting that much of the gaia stuff (Expecially intrastaff relationships).

But I guess XD

Maybe Carl and ...Hmmm dunno....Carl would be a catch for anyone.

Summery Seeker

I haven't gotten the mailer, but I came back about a week ago from an absence in order to gear up for this! I'm really excited, and seeing you all talking about it and posting theories is even more exciting! As for myself, I have no idea what's going to go on. I haven't been a part of a Gaian event for a long time, so I'm happy that I'll be here for this one!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
neatflocks
I haven't gotten the mailer, but I came back about a week ago from an absence in order to gear up for this! I'm really excited, and seeing you all talking about it and posting theories is even more exciting! As for myself, I have no idea what's going to go on. I haven't been a part of a Gaian event for a long time, so I'm happy that I'll be here for this one!

There was a really good plot guide (though I cant find it atm) but the plot has had some pretty interesting turns over the years.

For events though something like http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gaia_Online_Events_/Guide could help you catch up if you wished.

Summery Seeker

Sagebomb

There was a really good plot guide (though I cant find it atm) but the plot has had some pretty interesting turns over the years.

For events though something like http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gaia_Online_Events_/Guide could help you catch up if you wished.

Oh, thank you very much for the suggestion! I think I know what guide you're talking about actually; I may have seen it while checking out the guide forum. I'll have to read up this weekend, I think I stopped with events around 2009-10.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
neatflocks

Oh, thank you very much for the suggestion! I think I know what guide you're talking about actually; I may have seen it while checking out the guide forum. I'll have to read up this weekend, I think I stopped with events around 2009-10.

You're welcome. Yeah its in there somewhere, but I looked through the first 10 pages and didnt see it, and tried googling what I thought the title was without much luck. But it is definitly there XD.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Aw fudge!
It's on the days that I'm busy this year D:
Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can't wait! March 3rd marks my 6th year here!

My god, I'm a toddler!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your Blushing Paladin
I can't wait! March 3rd marks my 6th year here!

My god, I'm a toddler!

Only a couple years...I wish I could bare the 03 badge, but alas I am only 04.

Aged Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hope I get awesome stuffs for being here 10years >___<

Stalker

from kenny's journal

Where will you be?
User Image

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points