Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Sagebomb
Uncle Kenny
smile

And to think there were those who doubted me.

who would doubt you?

Your hints have been pretty clear no?

Though feel free to drop some more completly obscure clues XD

It'll feature something old and something new. I don't think there's anything borrowed, but there will be some blue.

It'll be one big event in that it's two medium events integrated with each other to form one mutually inspired experience. I also think this will have been the biggest anniversary event we've ever done, not even including the Valentine's aspects.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Oooh Forgot it was nearly anniversary time...

Distinct Explorer

Uncle Kenny
Sagebomb
Uncle Kenny
smile

who would doubt you?

It'll feature something old and something new. I don't think there's anything borrowed, but there will be some blue.

It'll be one big event in that it's two medium events integrated with each other to form one mutually inspired experience. I also think this will have been the biggest anniversary event we've ever done, not even including the Valentine's aspects.
I never doubted you, Kenny.
I can't wait to see what'll go down during the event (s) Mashup event!
I threw a suggestion at you guys for a while, for the big 1-0, and hope that'll be that 'something old' you're talking about, but if not, that'll be fine, because MASHUP EVENT!!!! Hopefully, with buttloads of free and versatile items! I'm so excited!
Uncle Kenny

But you didn't answer the one question that matters, will there be praying mantises? =p

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny

Definitely hoping for lots of the old, really really hoping the main original NPCs get a lot of love (Expecially sasha and moira). For new...Go Carl....though I guess even he is getting older now.

No borrowing makes sense XD, and blue....blue and red used to be my base, so no issues there.

So two events excluding valentine's which is a third separate event?

Yeah I expect so, I know everyone is expecting something big, and the best you have done in the past is kinda expected as the floor for how good this should be. I know everyone is excited and I always love the interactivity you put into events. So I know it will be great.

but gonk waiting a week for it to start....thats like years away.

Scurvy Pirate

Fractale
Uncle Kenny
Sagebomb
Uncle Kenny
smile

who would doubt you?

I threw a suggestion at you guys for a while, for the big 1-0, and hope that'll be that 'something old' you're talking about, but if not, that'll be fine, because MASHUP EVENT!!!! Hopefully, with buttloads of free and versatile items! I'm so excited!

The only answer I can give is I've seen your thread.

Magical Cat

~ yum_tea ~
Coffee Cat says:

Wheee, I'll have something to do on valentines day besides mope.
User Image

Scurvy Pirate

Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny

But you didn't answer the one question that matters, will there be praying mantises? =p

I'm sorry to report that there will be a lack of praying mantises in this event.

Distinct Explorer

Uncle Kenny
Fractale
Uncle Kenny
Sagebomb
Uncle Kenny
smile

who would doubt you?

The only answer I can give is I've seen your thread.
ohohohreallllly...? biggrin
Uncle Kenny

I'm sorry to report that there will be a lack of praying mantises in this event.
No way, I thought for sure this was going to be the special praying mantis event Lanzer mentioned was coming a few ATA's ago. I'm watching you guys, I haven't forgotten you still owe me a mantis themed event. Don't think you can weasel out of it. wink

Scurvy Pirate

Sagebomb
Uncle Kenny

Definitely hoping for lots of the old, really really hoping the main original NPCs get a lot of love (Expecially sasha and moira). For new...Go Carl....though I guess even he is getting older now.

No borrowing makes sense XD, and blue....blue and red used to be my base, so no issues there.

Yeah I expect so, I know everyone is expecting something big, and the best you have done in the past is kinda expected as the floor for how good this should be. I know everyone is excited and I always love the interactivity you put into events. So I know it will be great.

Only two events, Anniversary and Valentine's, but there will be a special surprise that hopefully won't be too hard to find. wink

Yeah, sorry, it's not even ready yet. I'll be finishing it up and applying the final layer of polish this weekend so it's ready for testing and launch next week. Don't worry though, the time will pass quickly and it will be worth the wait.

Distinct Explorer

Sagebomb

events in 2010 feel like only yesterday to me, Waiting a week should be nothing.
you just need patience

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny

Only two events, Anniversary and Valentine's, but there will be a special surprise that hopefully won't be too hard to find. wink

Yeah, sorry, it's not even ready yet. I'll be finishing it up and applying the final layer of polish this weekend so it's ready for testing and launch next week. Don't worry though, the time will pass quickly and it will be worth the wait.

Even if it was hard to find, the ninjas here would most likly find it pretty quickly (They are good at finding things even before they are meant to be released XD).

But hidden stuff is awesome, I am looking forward to that....feel free to make it hard and complex twisted

Oh I know its worth it

Need testers? (kidding Im not even SCAs, need to find a way in emo *looks at Nax only coming around now and again to help with things* )

But indeed, though I know after 10 days it will be like...aww its over already...though hopefully by then I will be tired of all the Pwning of what ever you let me Pwn during the event.

*hopes youve added some really hard, for the overly obsessed achievements in this time*

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fractale
events in 2010 feel like only yesterday to me, Waiting a week should be nothing.
you just need patience

XD I could say the same for events much earlier than that as well...but the future is always slow to come, the past whilst it flys by seems closer. Aka a week ago vs a week away, the week ago just feels a lot closer.

Like my fishing days of late 04 and 05 (like fishing with tiranaki ninja ) seem like they were only yesteryear.

Tipsy Lunatic

So.... someone is getting married?
Whose our token couple again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out