It's the 9th today for us but. gonk

Still the 8th here, you'll have to wait a few more hours. cool

Buggy Punk

Now I wish I'd gone retro. emotion_8c
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia

*Grabs one of your baby ducks and holds a plastic knife up to it.* Event now or the ducky gets it. scream

Romantic Genius

Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia

I can do that. sweatdrop I think. rolleyes

Soooo. Umm, what's with everyone's dress sense today? rofl

Scurvy Pirate

Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia

*Grabs one of your baby ducks and holds a plastic knife up to it.* Event now or the ducky gets it. scream

Don't hurt the duck! It's out of my hands anyway, it's just waiting to turn itself on later. Plus, I'm home now and don't feel like getting access to be able to change things just yet wink

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I'm so ready emotion_dowant

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Uncle Kenny
Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia

Don't hurt the duck! It's out of my hands anyway, it's just waiting to turn itself on later. Plus, I'm home now and don't feel like getting access to be able to change things just yet wink

should i stay up until 3am or just go to sleep tonight and see the event in the morning? hmm i hope it isn't too glitchy the first day.
Uncle Kenny

Lazy bum, who said you could go home? I left strict orders for you to be chained to your work desk till the event was up and running.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny

Lazy bum, who said you could go home? I left strict orders for you to be chained to your work desk till the event was up and running.

you didn't specify that he had to be chained until all possible event glitches are fixed? you know every event has glitched the first day.

Scurvy Pirate

Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia

should i stay up until 3am or just go to sleep tonight and see the event in the morning? hmm i hope it isn't too glitchy the first day.

Spent the last couple days fixing stuff so I'm hoping it won't be too rocky. Everything available tonight will be available tomorrow so I'd recommend sleep unless the suspense is killing you.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Uncle Kenny
Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia

Spent the last couple days fixing stuff so I'm hoping it won't be too rocky. Everything available tonight will be available tomorrow so I'd recommend sleep unless the suspense is killing you.

i guess sleep is better, i'll probably be up at 8am anyway.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

OMG I'm staying up for it!!! emotion_dowant

edit: Actually I'm going to take a nap and wake up at midnight PST. emotion_zzz

Romantic Genius

Something old and something new? I wonder if this has any indication that all the oldies such as people who joined Gaia prior to 07 are oldies and after it are newbies. So a contest/event = old versus the new ? sweatdrop

Smoker

I'm ready to party Gaians wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas