Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Magnificent Moonbeam
dreamsk
Weird that they're starting on a saturday. Unless that's their anniversary. sweatdrop
Their anniversary is on the 18th. I don't know why they chose Saturday instead of today to start it.
I suppose they're ending it the day after their anniversary. Usually events are 14 days, so I still feel cheated. I cant quite remember if valentines shared the same though.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
dreamsk
Magnificent Moonbeam
dreamsk
Weird that they're starting on a saturday. Unless that's their anniversary. sweatdrop
Their anniversary is on the 18th. I don't know why they chose Saturday instead of today to start it.
I suppose they're ending it the day after their anniversary. Usually events are 14 days, so I still feel cheated. I cant quite remember if valentines shared the same though.
That I can't remember either.

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
Looking forward to this.

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Aaah can't wait!
I hope they re-release the user year sashes, or put out new ones. I didn't get mine back then, and I regret it now.

Scurvy Pirate

dreamsk
Magnificent Moonbeam
dreamsk

The event features 10 days of item giveaways, with the big item giveaway occurring on the 10th day, which we wanted to be the 18th. In order to make the 18th the 10th day, we had to start it on the 9th, or this Saturday. As for the length, Valentine's/Anniversary events have never been as long as the major site events and typically don't even last the 11 days we'll be running this one.

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
One more day!

Heroic Warrior

One more day! I can't wait!

Newbie Noob

It has definitely been a fun 10 years. Can't wait for september to roll around to celebrate my 10 year join anniversary ;D
Uncle Kenny

The event features 10 days of item giveaways, with the big item giveaway occurring on the 10th day, which we wanted to be the 18th. In order to make the 18th the 10th day, we had to start it on the 9th, or this Saturday. As for the length, Valentine's/Anniversary events have never been as long as the major site events and typically don't even last the 11 days we'll be running this one.
Stop pretending to be a dev and giving out false information. Everyone knows the real Kenny doesn't prance around in an outfit that looks like it was ripped from 04. =p

Scurvy Pirate

Krissim Klaw
Uncle Kenny

Stop pretending to be a dev and giving out false information. Everyone knows the real Kenny doesn't prance around in an outfit that looks like it was ripped from 04. =p

ninja

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Uncle Kenny
dreamsk
Magnificent Moonbeam
dreamsk

that outfit scares me. give back the real kenny please. you's too terrifying now. *hides in corner*

Fluffy Trash

I can't wait User Image

Reindeer

so excited emotion_kirakira IT STARTS TOMORROW, RIGHT? emotion_dowant

today is my gaiaversary, so the event better kick off real awesome cool

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Oh, for some reason I was also thinking it started today. Oh well! I know what I'll be doing all day tomorrow! 8D Itemsssssssssss! heart

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

i just hope i can come on for more then like 3minutes a day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out