• 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magnificent Moonbeam
I see...I hope it'll be good.

It will be, thats for sure.

Even if its not what you wanted or expected XD

Rare

Interesting! I hope that we can get some retro Gaia items (a la the Gaia t-shirts. always wanted one of those)

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kain-Senpai

Lawls. True. But Then I miss out all of the interesting conversations that take place during the whole thing. XD

You are right, however.

Even being in the middle of the ocean with no land remotely close I am still dedicated to getting on gaia XD.

But dunno, I feel the chatting that devs/admins/staff do "after work" in some threads is actually often more interesting than the "during work" chat.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sir Black Tea
Interesting! I hope that we can get some retro Gaia items (a la the Gaia t-shirts. always wanted one of those)

If so it would mainly be as specific prizes (not a large grant)

Though I expect several new "gaia" themed items.

Punching Bag

Man, that's so neat. emotion_kirakira I'm excited to see what they're going to do, and happy to be here for such an event! Gaia's 10th Anniversary... wow. <3 There's got to be bad assery all around. I really hope it's stuffed with nostalgia, along with newer things.

Tipsy Lunatic

I got this email too. I think it's pretty exciting. It sounds like a pretty good event.

Buggy Punk

I'm excited. Stuff to do on Gaia during February that isn't Valentine's! emotion_kirakira Stuff that extends into my birthday that isn't Valentine's! Awesome!

Exclamation points! Awesome!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Corpsejack Menace
Man, that's so neat. emotion_kirakira I'm excited to see what they're going to do, and happy to be here for such an event! Gaia's 10th Anniversary... wow. <3 There's got to be bad assery all around. I really hope it's stuffed with nostalgia, along with newer things.

Yep from the time when lanzer awnsered my question about plans about "the big one oh" with....not really sure right now we are heavily focused on the halloween event and then christmas we will think more about it after that....I knew it would be goof.

Yeah Im hoping for lots of throw back to the earlier NPCs

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mereluna
I'm excited. Stuff to do on Gaia during February that isn't Valentine's! emotion_kirakira Stuff that extends into my birthday that isn't Valentine's! Awesome!

Oh yeah valentines is in that time period...I keep forgetting about valentines XD...I'm pretty sure both events are totally seperate, but will be on at the same time....though that could lead to some interesting crossovers XD

Buggy Punk

Sagebomb
Mereluna

Oh yeah valentines is in that time period...I keep forgetting about valentines XD...I'm pretty sure both events are totally seperate, but will be on at the same time....though that could lead to some interesting crossovers XD
There's going to be a lot of pink.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mereluna
There's going to be a lot of pink.

I can see that, as long as they embrace the older logos and not the newer just white one XD

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Just got mine a few moments ago. Have it saved in my inbox just in case. 3nodding I must say that this should be a very interesting event! 3nodding

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
_Mya_Kohler_
Just got mine a few moments ago. Have it saved in my inbox just in case. 3nodding I must say that this should be a very interesting event! 3nodding

Just in case of?

But indeed it should ^_^

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Sagebomb
_Mya_Kohler_

Just in case of?

But indeed it should ^_^

I need a reminder. wink

Angelic Nitemare

Huh. Neat. can't wait to see if it's daily gifts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff