Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magus

Whether you get sick of it or not, new items are sure to change everything. So you may as well wear it 3nodding
Guess I should prepare mine as well.

I need to figure out if I wear my old style avi (one of my main ones from my first year on gaia....though I didnt join til 04...so Im still a newb), or make more of a specific.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Magnificent Moonbeam
little bunnies
Flora Carrow
No wedding? Darn! I was hoping for Agatha and Logan to reunite. emotion_donotwant
I'd want Lance and Devin to get married. You know, just to make a statement. xd
Agreed, having Devin and Lance getting married would be pretty nice, but did Devin confess to Lance yet about his crush on him? Despite the womanizing habit that Liam has, I kind of hoped him and Sam to get married or even Ian and Sasha.

They danced together at the prom, but that was the last we heard of it.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lazarus Larkin
Magnificent Moonbeam
little bunnies
Flora Carrow
No wedding? Darn! I was hoping for Agatha and Logan to reunite. emotion_donotwant
I'd want Lance and Devin to get married. You know, just to make a statement. xd
Agreed, having Devin and Lance getting married would be pretty nice, but did Devin confess to Lance yet about his crush on him? Despite the womanizing habit that Liam has, I kind of hoped him and Sam to get married or even Ian and Sasha.

They danced together at the prom, but that was the last we heard of it.
I know that, same with the dance between Liam and Sam.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, I'd THINK that the dance meant Lance knew Devin was interested, at least.

Interstellar Explorer

I got that e-mail too. (Actually I linked the picture first in an other thread, but I'm not saying it to credit me sweatdrop )
Anyway, I'm really-really looking forward to it. biggrin

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Obi Aoi
I got that e-mail too. (Actually I linked the picture first in an other thread, but I'm not saying it to credit me sweatdrop )

Are you talking about your post in the wizards thread at ": Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 am"

that looks like 12 hours after I posted this? sweatdrop

not that anyone is counting XD

Interstellar Explorer

Sagebomb
Obi Aoi

Are you talking about your post in the wizards thread at ": Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 am"

that looks like 12 hours after I posted this? sweatdrop

not that anyone is counting XD

Oh. It says 2.32 am for me, although I didn't post it that late (I live in Europe).
But yeah, then you posted it sooner, I didn't look at your posting date sweatdrop I was just guessing. wahmbulance

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Obi Aoi

Oh. It says 2.32 am for me, although I didn't post it that late (I live in Europe).
But yeah, then you posted it sooner, I didn't look at your posting date sweatdrop I was just guessing. wahmbulance

Either way yours looks about 12 hours later XD

Not that it matters, I only brought it up since you did.

I was quite supprised to be in the first round of emails. That almost never happens for me ^_^

(edit:also my time zone is about 21 hours in front of CA, but I keep my gaia time to CA time because I find it easier to know when things will happen on here)

Interstellar Explorer

Sagebomb
Obi Aoi

Either way yours looks about 12 hours later XD

Not that it matters, I only brought it up since you did.

I was quite supprised to be in the first round of emails. That almost never happens for me ^_^

(edit:also my time zone is about 21 hours in front of CA, but I keep my gaia time to CA time because I find it easier to know when things will happen on here)

Ah I see. I usually get my e-mails too if they announce an event in advance. But I don't know how soon. I'm glad I got it though smile
Oh. I usually count 9 hours (daily chance appears when it's 9 am here) and when I waiut for an event to be put up at last I usually minus 9 hours and debate on around what hours it may be up xd

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Obi Aoi

Ah I see. I usually get my e-mails too if they announce an event in advance. But I don't know how soon. I'm glad I got it though smile
Oh. I usually count 9 hours (daily chance appears when it's 9 am here) and when I waiut for an event to be put up at last I usually minus 9 hours and debate on around what hours it may be up xd

usually emails come in batches, and normally I am like 2nd or 3rd batch. Getting in the first batch sent out was pretty cool (though as soon as I saw it, I jumped on it, and then I looked here to see if anyone had beat me to posting it to make sure I wasnt that "slow person" wink .

Yeah, when the announce times I find it easier to calculate based on the times I see on forums, rather than doing the maths

Aka if the say something is at 5pm, and the forums say 3pm I know its two hours.

instead of looking up thier time, or coverting my time (since although I know just knowing isnt too tough I find it also means I dont get confused by different daylight savings and what nots.

Interstellar Explorer

Sagebomb
Obi Aoi

usually emails come in batches, and normally I am like 2nd or 3rd batch. Getting in the first batch sent out was pretty cool (though as soon as I saw it, I jumped on it, and then I looked here to see if anyone had beat me to posting it to make sure I wasnt that "slow person" wink .

Yeah, when the announce times I find it easier to calculate based on the times I see on forums, rather than doing the maths

Aka if the say something is at 5pm, and the forums say 3pm I know its two hours.

instead of looking up thier time, or coverting my time (since although I know just knowing isnt too tough I find it also means I dont get confused by different daylight savings and what nots.

I see. I may have been in 2nd/3rd batch (also?), I posted my pic not long after I opened the e-mail (oh well yes maybe I got it hours earlier before opening, that counts too).

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
cant wait to see all the items!!!

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
looks like i better start wearing blue and pink.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I get so lost with events anymore, sadly I have to rely on the GCD to do the searching for me...

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xcrimsonlegendx
I get so lost with events anymore, sadly I have to rely on the GCD to do the searching for me...

XD its all good, the GCD normally has you covered

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces