Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
UNCLE KENNY DECREES YOU MUST READ THIS THREAD
(We are trying to break the most users online record, read it, know it, be there, click the link)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just received the mailer sent out to remind out and new to come back for the celebrations.

Several characters here old and new, maybe we will get to find some awnsers to the questions unanswered for many years. More peyo back story maybe? (since he is central ninja )

Any hints in here? Or maybe its just a banner image?

Whether you are a oldbie or a newbie they will love you....All you in between...next time maybe.

Whats your thoughts?

Also....

Uncle Kenny

It'll feature something old and something new. I don't think there's anything borrowed, but there will be some blue.

It'll be one big event in that it's two medium events integrated with each other to form one mutually inspired experience. I also think this will have been the biggest anniversary event we've ever done, not even including the Valentine's aspects.

Uncle Kenny

Only two events, Anniversary and Valentine's, but there will be a special surprise that hopefully won't be too hard to find. wink

Yeah, sorry, it's not even ready yet. I'll be finishing it up and applying the final layer of polish this weekend so it's ready for testing and launch next week. Don't worry though, the time will pass quickly and it will be worth the wait.

Uncle Kenny
It'll be in plain sight, it'll just be up to everybody to realize it.

There will be achievements, don't know how overly hard they'll be but they'll be there. All I know is you'll want to get on every day, but make special note to get on on the 18th.

Uncle Kenny
No weddings, at least none planned by us. That was just the only clichéd saying I could think of at the moment to vaguely describe stuff. It's not actually a subtle hint. xd

hidden special surprise? Awesome

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I think they just shoved all the characters they could into one image...

what do you mean by "mailer" though? Was this an email? Kind of... random.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lazarus Larkin
I think they just shoved all the characters they could into one image...

what do you mean by "mailer" though? Was this an email? Kind of... random.

Yep email push. (from @mailer.gaiaonline.com)

And possibly, though gaia has given several sneak peaks to things in the past.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Good eye. I haven't gotten this email yet. I am excited for the 9th, despite I work that morning.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

cool, I never check my gaia associated e-mail anymore so I always forget to look for these. Getting excited for Anniversary awesomeness.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

I haven't received this yet, but man, this will be awesome.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
i haven't gotten that yet, but haven't the devs hinted that it'll be epic.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magnificent Moonbeam
Good eye. I haven't gotten this email yet. I am excited for the 9th, despite I work that morning.

Yeah I know they do pushes, normally I am not in the early rounds of push. So I am glad I was this time (I think?) XD

Rabid-Turtle

cool, I never check my gaia associated e-mail anymore so I always forget to look for these. Getting excited for Anniversary awesomeness.

Yeah, I know a lot of people dont (dont use the same email accounts and what not). But this account I made on my old main email account. (I dont check my mules emails though XD)

Kez Mani

True, Im sure you will get it in one of the next few pushes ^_^

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sagebomb
Magnificent Moonbeam

Yeah I know they do pushes, normally I am not in the early rounds of push. So I am glad I was this time (I think?) XD

Rabid-Turtle

Yeah, I know a lot of people dont (dont use the same email accounts and what not). But this account I made on my old main email account. (I dont check my mules emails though XD)

Kez Mani

True, Im sure you will get it in one of the next few pushes ^_^
Depends on what kind of items they got for the event.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sweet Angel Mary
i haven't gotten that yet, but haven't the devs hinted that it'll be epic.

Yep in several ways XD

Mysterious Trickster

Very nice. I haven't received any emails, yet. I probably will soon, though.
(I did have a feeling this would be over my birthday. Shame I can't take off work to celebrate it! )

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magnificent Moonbeam

Looks like many (as well as some giveaways of older items maybe? I know sisky likes to do that)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sagebomb
Magnificent Moonbeam

Looks like many (as well as some giveaways of older items maybe? I know sisky likes to do that)
I see...I hope it'll be good.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kain-Senpai
(I did have a feeling this would be over my birthday. Shame I can't take off work to celebrate it! )

It will be 24 hours a day for 10 days, Im sure even if you are working you will probally be able to make it now and again.

Even when I was on a ship crossing the Atlantic (which I did a couple times), I could still get on gaia (even though it was super slow, and pretty expensive to be using the satellite net)

Mysterious Trickster

Sagebomb
Kain-Senpai

It will be 24 hours a day for 10 days, Im sure even if you are working you will probally be able to make it now and again.

Even when I was on a ship crossing the Atlantic (which I did a couple times), I could still get on gaia (even though it was super slow, and pretty expensive to be using the satellite net)

Lawls. True. But Then I miss out all of the interesting conversations that take place during the whole thing. XD

You are right, however.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces