Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Trying to restrict myself to only male items for a while. My girl has enough goodies. @o@ but oh man that "My Favorite Pattern"... unf. Gonna go see if it's real black or more of that awful warm black I've been seeing lately.

Those monochrome spade recolors are gorgeous though. *sits on hands*

*runs*

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
They are really pushing it with these fall/helloween colours till month (so much orange @_@)o--o"

clarion's King

Super Model

User ImageUser Image
Duke & Dutchess.

Hohohohoho emotion_awesome

Need both for obvious reasons.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Why does deranged hatter have a Orange wig when we have one already with that? gonk

Duke of spades, one of the few monochrome recolors I actually like.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
XDream3
They are really pushing it with these fall/helloween colours till month (so much orange @_@)o--o"

I guess it's to make up for the other 11 months of the year where they won't release anything in orange. rofl

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Knight of Britannia
XDream3

I guess it's to make up for the other 11 months of the year where they won't release anything in orange. rofl

This is true... hmmm @_@ does this mean we won't get anymore orange items for a long time after O nO?

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

Feelin' like huge garbage today, so I'll be brief.
My squish will love Margo Hatter. I like the new Duke and Duchess. -side eyes the white hair- stare
My Favorite Pattern is pretty cute. I could definitely make use of that. Mixed Berry Biscuit is really cute..
Nothing to get really excited over so far, though. I'm not sure I'd be in the mood even if there was.

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

fxxkin demon

And we're back to our regularly scheduled items.

I was kind of hoping for another creepy item instead of the same orange and blackish recolors.

Dead Hellraiser

Curious to see the Mixed Berry Biscuit exclusive in the bundle, but I also want to get the margot hatter. Decisions, decisions.

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Oh yess, those duke and duchess recolours emotion_drool I need that duke arm mod

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
User Image
Thank you Gaia for all the orangeee~ These last couple days have totally made up for the lack of orange items over the years. (But don't stop, kthxbye)
Loving Hatter and Pattern. Hopefully I can pick them both up. *u*

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yeah had I known i'd have waited to get that orange hatter. To the wishlist it goes lol

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Deranged Hatter. A must have for my collection. emotion_dowant

Eternal Hellraiser

The new hatters are nice. <3 all the orange they've been making for fall~
      Monocrome duke/duchess is ok. I've never really been a fan of monocrome recolors tho.
      The leg mods on my favorite pattern are... uh.. interesting.
      Only really like the dress in that item o - o;

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
XDream3
Knight of Britannia
XDream3

This is true... hmmm @_@ does this mean we won't get anymore orange items for a long time after O nO?

It's hard to say, but... maybe. Gaia does seem to go through color phases, so we're getting a lot of orange and rich earthy tones like green but I think we'll end up going back to monochrome and the same regular favorite colors as the year progresses. It's nice to hope that they'll continue, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff