Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Blood Mistress Kyoku
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I hope people are buying for the Dark Healer recolor and not for... I can't remember the name of the item in the picture >.<

I think it's the Bloody Deava or something.

Thank You! That helped me find it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10083569

No problem~ Glad I could help! (Sorry I'm so late in responding. I had to go to work yesterday and didn't get home until really late. )

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
B R A I N
Nyadriel
B R A I N
Nyadriel
Princess of Cakes
BRAINchemized Wings is most impressive. :3 Even if it's just a recolor. emotion_kirakira

*wonders if he is gonna do same for the Demonic wings too*

Those wings are glorious aren't they.
ask and u shall receive
il do this then

il have 3 more recolors to do ninja

So how many tickets you have? Four? Or did I miscount?

So if you do the Demonic wings and the chicken thing (could not quite grasp what that is), what else do/did you have planned? I'm just curious.

no its from obsidian
obsidian ticket allows me 3 recolors and make 3 bundles to put it in
then i can also make limited item

basically its like having
3 rainbow ticket
3 pearl ticket
1 gold ticket

all in one ticket

not counting u get 3 items from gaia's past..and keep 3 sets of it

my BRAIN c**k item is a giant ridable rooster ... like how slick got giant snake, i got a giant c**k --- emotion_awesome

Ahhh I see

And I see you wanna ride on the back of a rooster. Like the chicken isn't good enough for ya. Just don't let that thing make too much noise. Especially too early in the morning! I need my beauty sleep, doncha know!
I cannot wait to see it. I love all the items you gave us all so far.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Dug around for this update since I wasn't on yesterday, the Lady Unicorns highly interest me and so do the Fencer recolors. Just wishing the unicorns were more affordable, lovely recolors across the board though!

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Loving the green items...finally a decent shade of green instead of the over the top lime color.

Not to happy with the Renaissance Faire theme as it makes it look more fantasy based instead of what Ren Faires actually are. I have to have my rant since I work at one and we wear NOTHING like these. lol

Striking Sex Symbol

Okay it's bugging me, can anyone tell me the name of the green dress item in the first image of Renaissance Faire? sweatdrop

EDIT: Okay nvm, I was a little less lazy and found it. xD

Awesome green colour! heart

Friend

Tsukita-chan
mine says "Oops! An error has occurred with your transaction. Please verify your payment information on PayPal and contact Gaia Customer Support if the problem continues. Retry our payment through PayPal here"

and nothing happen when I try again...

I have a same problem. sad Is it good for you already? I checked my paypal account many times but everything is okay there. Gaia staff doesn't give me respond. sad

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Sayenita
Tsukita-chan
mine says "Oops! An error has occurred with your transaction. Please verify your payment information on PayPal and contact Gaia Customer Support if the problem continues. Retry our payment through PayPal here"

and nothing happen when I try again...

I have a same problem. sad Is it good for you already? I checked my paypal account many times but everything is okay there. Gaia staff doesn't give me respond. sad

no
I used credit card last time I bought GC, from my boyfriend account
I had problems also, because the amount was taken from my bank but I didn't got the GC

I had to fill a ticket and they solve it like 5 days later
no idea if paypal still works, and no idea also if when I'll use again credit card will works sweatdrop sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff