Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lazuli Kitten
ES1K
Lazuli Kitten
Anyone know what the green wings and background are on the upper left avi of the teaser image for Renaissance Fair?

Wings are User Image
Background is: User Image

Thank you!
I'm liking some of the items from this list, but reading through several of the last pages, it looks like a lot of the rig items are not listed.
I tried searching Renaissance fair in the mp, but unfortunately none of the items are tagged with the name of the rig.
I'm hoping someone will make a complete list soon!

?? Most of the items in the rig are listed. These items aren't in the rig they are older cash shop items. So far I really only see 1 item missing -this other rose unicorn item.

EDIT: they use other items to dress the avi. They aren't all in the rig - just FYI.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
ES1K
Lazuli Kitten
ES1K
Lazuli Kitten
Anyone know what the green wings and background are on the upper left avi of the teaser image for Renaissance Fair?

Wings are User Image
Background is: User Image

Thank you!
I'm liking some of the items from this list, but reading through several of the last pages, it looks like a lot of the rig items are not listed.
I tried searching Renaissance fair in the mp, but unfortunately none of the items are tagged with the name of the rig.
I'm hoping someone will make a complete list soon!

?? Most of the items in the rig are listed. These items aren't in the rig they are older cash shop items. So far I really only see 1 item missing -this other rose unicorn item.

EDIT: they use other items to dress the avi. They aren't all in the rig - just FYI.

I know about the other items used which aren't part of the rig. biggrin
Just off the top of my head without having to go back through the pages again, I can name another item missing which is Legend of Freya.
Legend of Freya is even mentioned by name in the announcement.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Lazuli Kitten
Just off the top of my head without having to go back through the pages again, I can name another item missing which is Legend of Freya.

Sorry just checking~ emotion_facepalm Part of the problem is that ppl don't let the list maker know after the first big wave of items. xp

XDream3

User ImageUser Image

EDIT: also XDream3 is offline at the moment so its a moot point. But + these 2 items, I think the list is complete?

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ami Satomora
ES1K

XDream3

User Image

User Image

added!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ES1K
Lazuli Kitten

Sorry just checking~ emotion_facepalm Part of the problem is that ppl don't let the list maker know after the first big wave of items. xp

XDream3

User ImageUser Image

EDIT: also XDream3 is offline at the moment so its a moot point. But + these 2 items, I think the list is complete?

I'm back for a bit, so I will add those two items to the list ^_^

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
NotNicky
Can anyone tell me what that sailor anchor background is in the Renaissance Faire picture?

I opened ten and got:

Crimson Vengeful Queen
Commander Knightingale
Royal Knightingale
Top Order Raid Gear
Remnant Fencer
Rose Lady Unicorn - I love this item. It's very pretty.
Pale Lady Unicorn
Remnant Fencer
Ardent Fencer
Faithful Fencer

Thank you for sharing what you won from it with us =D I have updated it to include what was missing~!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hmmm o xo still nothing I like from this RIG @_@ except the wings o no

Justice Gaian

XDream3
Thank you for sharing what you won from it with us =D I have updated it to include what was missing~!

You're quite welcome. I put my Rose Lady Unicorn in the marketplace so there's a listing. (It's a ridiculous price because I don't really want to sell it!) Thank you for making the list. :]

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
B R A I N
Nyadriel
Princess of Cakes
BRAINchemized Wings is most impressive. :3 Even if it's just a recolor. emotion_kirakira

*wonders if he is gonna do same for the Demonic wings too*

Those wings are glorious aren't they.
ask and u shall receive
il do this then

il have 3 more recolors to do ninja

So how many tickets you have? Four? Or did I miscount?

So if you do the Demonic wings and the chicken thing (could not quite grasp what that is), what else do/did you have planned? I'm just curious.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

Legend of Camilla is kind of nice, and the Hind recolours. Apart from that, everything seems pretty average...

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Darc is very sad at the moment. I really love the bangs from Shining Dark Healer, but that little bit grey/silver makes it so I can't wear it.

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
I do like the pale Lady Unicorn. Does anyone know what that hair is in the image with it? The blue-and-silver curls?

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Purple Fencer recolor, I love you, please come down in price so that I may have you... User Image

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
Azalea Star
I do like the pale Lady Unicorn. Does anyone know what that hair is in the image with it? The blue-and-silver curls?

It's Mournful Wail: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10000915

Pretty old collectible item~

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I actually like Brain's item, for once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff