Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Shapeshifter

Vupie
Argentum Beryl

Oh god yes the push up glasses haha!

Your current avi is so freaking adorable! whee heart

Oh I know right? Good jeans are hard to find. Most look like leggings most of the time. >.>; Yeah today's updates are boring but it's also good cause I can replenish my GCash mwahahaha. I think they know that people are a bit burned out atm.

Thank you! I couldn't pick out the right items to make the Sylveon hood work, and then it just kinda formed itself when I was just seeing what certain items were...I didn't even know I owned half of what I'm wearing xD

Yeah, most seem to be skirts with legs now, some good jeans with style and character would be nice...even if they just updated some of the old gold shop ones I would be happy. I kept hoping that they would at least release a paws item tonight, I am burned out with everyone else though so it might be a good thing they didn't. I'm hopeful that something new will come along!

Paws would be cute. I'm not much of a paws person but I know they get the short end. That and the male avis too. I think the Gold shop items need upgrades since some stuff is quite aged.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Argentum Beryl

Paws would be cute. I'm not much of a paws person but I know they get the short end. That and the male avis too. I think the Gold shop items need upgrades since some stuff is quite aged.

I am a part-time paw, when something comes out that I like I will become a paw off and on, normally my human side takes over though, I didn't fall in love until the fish scales came out, I've been supportive of more items ever since. I noticed the males have had some crummy luck too =/ wonder if it's due to more female/female avatars being on the side compared to males so they focus more on that?

Even if they only did a few upgrades a month or just here and there I would be happy, some gold hope items could be made pretty great with a little TLC.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Vupie
Argentum Beryl

I am a part-time paw, when something comes out that I like I will become a paw off and on, normally my human side takes over though, I didn't fall in love until the fish scales came out, I've been supportive of more items ever since. I noticed the males have had some crummy luck too =/ wonder if it's due to more female/female avatars being on the side compared to males so they focus more on that?

Even if they only did a few upgrades a month or just here and there I would be happy, some gold hope items could be made pretty great with a little TLC.

I turned one of my mules into a paw account when they came out with an Okami fur. I couldn't help it haha. It was too hard to pass up. There's way too many items in my inventory that I don't want it cluttered. GS items need some TLC. I think it'll make players feel better about purchasing from them again if they added more stuff and cut down on CS releases a bit.

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
tab Ah, no late night release. I'm hoping we'll see a Tower Haunt for paws soon. I just noticed that's the only Pokémon item yet to make an [animal] appearance. I'm also hoping to see that new hairstyle with the bun make an appearance! emotion_dowant

Indulgent Consumer

Rhea Byrne
Boba Connoisseur
That hair is divine, also anyone know what that arm mod holding the red crystal is in the Blast From The Past II announcement image?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10075293
Dead Lord Khlul

Thanks!

Stellar Succubus

Argentum Beryl
VVhip
Im interested to see how these lqi are being re released.

I still dont get the hype on the ds items. Maybe Im just not interested in dressing as a gamer.

Nostalgia and homage to the gamer lifestyle. I got it cause gaming's always been and always will be a part of my life. It's nice to reflect that on my avi.

I probably should have worded it `I just dont feel the hype` I totally understand why everyone likes it... but Im not that interested in it myself ^^ It seems like very many people utterly MUST have this item, and I am not feeling it much at all... and console gamiing has been a stalwart in my life for almost three decades. Yeesh!

But it does fulfil an area of items gaia hasnt had yet!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Stanford Condition

The buns are in the tier!! 0:

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
ahhh another for a tiers rewards spending.... sounds not interesting any.
I like the re-release rig and then i don't like it. XD

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Damn, I wish Asshi's Norigae would deflate. Such a cute item. ; n ;

Ice-Cold Victory

I thought Garage Band Baby was supposed to be in the new rerelease RIG emotion_donotwant
Hurry up and deflate, dammit!

And I'm glad to see those hair buns released. I was going crazy searching for the correct hair cut/mod combinations from the newest hair RIG to see if it was a secret hidden pose!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ohh o -o nice hair =o wonder when it will come o uo!!

Shirtless Hunter

no other items?

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
tab The hair is in the tier? And I have spend at least $30 for it? gonk No thank you.

tab I should have guessed that's what would have happened. Tiers can either be a blessing or
a curse. Either way, you're a tease, Gaia. emotion_donotwant I still ♥ you.
Niki-Senpai

From the RIG i also got:
User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out