Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

coppaangel
Vannequin
coppaangel

Yep that's what I get for not reading ahead. Oh this is going to really hurt my gold count. Anyone wanna cry along with me?
I've been checking all day for it ;o;
I was wondering how you missed my quote xD

It's gorgeous and I need it!!
-cries with you-

Do you think they'll release the rig in the CS?

I have no earthly idea how i missed your quote either, stupid notifications don't always show. I hope beyond all hope they either release in cs or make this coupon thing a more permanent thing or rerelease the damn thing in rig after rig. I sooooo need this marionette. Since the first one was released I've been clamoring for a monochrome and THIS is how they release it. So very sad now. Gosh I hope it isn't a rare beyond rare drop from the coupon. Cries in the corner :::::::::
it mentions "The never before seen exclusive items in the Lucky Clover will only be available in this chance item! " so i guess you'd have to hope they sell the rig in the cs ^^;;

Resilient Spirit

drakokatze
coppaangel
Vannequin
coppaangel

Yep that's what I get for not reading ahead. Oh this is going to really hurt my gold count. Anyone wanna cry along with me?
I've been checking all day for it ;o;
I was wondering how you missed my quote xD

It's gorgeous and I need it!!
-cries with you-

Do you think they'll release the rig in the CS?

I have no earthly idea how i missed your quote either, stupid notifications don't always show. I hope beyond all hope they either release in cs or make this coupon thing a more permanent thing or rerelease the damn thing in rig after rig. I sooooo need this marionette. Since the first one was released I've been clamoring for a monochrome and THIS is how they release it. So very sad now. Gosh I hope it isn't a rare beyond rare drop from the coupon. Cries in the corner :::::::::
it mentions "The never before seen exclusive items in the Lucky Clover will only be available in this chance item! " so i guess you'd have to hope they sell the rig in the cs ^^;;

Sad again. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces