A mostly blue item rig?

Gaia I love you heart

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

BigJuicySushi
Woo Mee
Tower Haunt is awesomeeee I bought two as soon as they came out. emotion_drool
Weakness against pokemon items it seems emo

Anyone know what skin is being used in the second avatar in the image tho?
User Image

I feel like I should know this >.>
Could be one of the dark elf potions.

Ahhh yeah could be, thanks!

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Gah! Tower Haunt is freaking awesome, and it's based off one of my absolute favorite Pokemon evolution lines too!

Instantly wishlisted! biggrin

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Water-based RIG. emotion_kirakira This is my element. And everything is so BLUE.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
That watery jewel! I want the RIG image as a holdable item! emotion_kirakira Plus deflating some good blue items there. =D

Shy Husband

gaia_crown
        Sorry, I'm being lazy but I got Marooned Minx, Peaceful Water Nixie, Azure Fremere's Gaurd, Gacha Champion, Spiritual Geisha, and Jelly and Jam the Jellyfish from the jewel rig.

Edit: and Exoskeletal Rascal♡

Stellar Succubus

If this ghost item gets remade in black, Ill kick myself for buying this version! XD

Its fun! I love gijinka items, I kinda hope they do some for some of my favourite pokemon, Altaria, Flygon, Masquerain...

Fashionable Genius

I really want Tower Haunt but lol @ the lack of GC and money in my bank account. Damn. I know there will be plenty of recolors though.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Less than 20 units left~

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

VVhip
If this ghost item gets remade in black, Ill kick myself for buying this version! XD

Its fun! I love gijinka items, I kinda hope they do some for some of my favourite pokemon, Altaria, Flygon, Masquerain...

It's going to happen, I just know it. I'm going to end up wanting all the recolours, I think. emotion_facepalm

I think Gaia's definitely going to make more gijinka items, and I'm okay with that, they're so popular!

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

Tower Haunt sold out. Since it's a same day sale, I'd say we're in for 3-5 recolours off that.

As long as they counter balance these Pokemon items with non-Pokemon items, I'm fine with them, because god knows I can't use the Pokemon items at all.

Stubborn Gifter

Stanford Condition
Tower Haunt sold out. Since it's a same day sale, I'd say we're in for 3-5 recolours off that.

As long as they counter balance these Pokemon items with non-Pokemon items, I'm fine with them, because god knows I can't use the Pokemon items at all.

Possibly. I'm guessing we may get a recolor coming out tonight.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
believe me nothing sounds more wonderful then rig full of blue items but if I'm ever gonna have a chance of making a good avvie for Pat's Day, I needs green items.

Heart Tamer

Menstrual Cramps
User Image

Gash Thrashum

Summoning you because GENGAR/HAUNTER item.

Of course it's soul-doubt. I'm gonna have to look at it more closely later, but I assume they'll drop some more in the next day or two. I'm not sure how I feel about it upon first look.

Mega Bit

wish they put the teal/blue and red recolors of meracle swimmer in the water jewel rig, they are soo hard to get ahold of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff