Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

I loved how they waited until I went to work to release Deceptive Dragonslayer then sold out before I got home.

Ugh.

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
i cant believed so quick buying too many persons, around reach successfully been sold out,

if weren't thought new record less two hours and 1 hours 35 mins

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Rejam
BUT BODY HAIR, YES. It would be a great travesty if hairy bears could not wear the bear paw tattoo, thanks for pointing this out.

I'm glad it works with other leg mods, alas, it is not faun friendly.

emotion_yatta doesn't matter, you're still awesome

Hopeful Girl

GAO! emotion_omnomnom

I honestly wouldn't want any new recolor for Sylveon. Even a Checkmate Blue one. I wouldn't want it. I just wanted Shiny Sylveon because I run one on my Fairy team. If they do more Eeveelutions, I probably would only want Shiny Umbreon and Shiny Vaporeon as those two are also my favourite. Although I would keep regular Vaporeon too. Glaceon is on that list too. blaugh

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Slick Southpaw
Rejam
BUT BODY HAIR, YES. It would be a great travesty if hairy bears could not wear the bear paw tattoo, thanks for pointing this out.

I am sorry crying Sometimes old items have weird compatibility issues that are hard to work around. Faun + body hair + bear tats would be too much manliness on one avatar, obviously. It would cause the site to melt.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Rejam
Slick Southpaw
Rejam

I am sorry crying Sometimes old items have weird compatibility issues that are hard to work around. Faun + body hair + bear tats would be too much manliness on one avatar, obviously. It would cause the site to melt.

I would hate to be responsible for breaking the site due to being so ridiculously manly gonk

I totally understand about weird compatibility issues, and really, thank you for those efforts. I'm really pleased that they're body hair friendly, as there's so few tats that are compatible. emotion_bigheart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
OHOHOHOHOH! You know another Pokemon I would love them to make an item of, Mew! It would be so stinking cute with the tail and paws. And the none shiny and the shiny are the same colors as Sylveon so they would go good together heart emotion_dowant Listen gaia!!! Mew item! The rest of the Eevees and a Mew item!!!!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Cresceres
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
OHOHOHOHOH! You know another Pokemon I would love them to make an item of, Mew! It would be so stinking cute with the tail and paws. And the none shiny and the shiny are the same colors as Sylveon so they would go good together heart emotion_dowant Listen gaia!!! Mew item! The rest of the Eevees and a Mew item!!!!

But there's already a Mew item...
sweatdrop I was kind of meaning for the human base. Have it be a different totally new item, not just taking it from the animal one surprised
I would be awsome if they release Togepi, Charizard and Bulbasaur emotion_bigheart
Please make these pokemons come trueeeeeee Gaiaaa!! emotion_bigheart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Cresceres
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Cresceres
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

But there's already a Mew item...
sweatdrop I was kind of meaning for the human base. Have it be a different totally new item, not just taking it from the animal one surprised

If only it comes out for Paws, too. mad Like how Dainty Dragonslayer item needs to come out for Paws.
Oh trust me, which how quick these things went, I'm pretty sure they are going to make some paws versions of the Sylveon items 3nodding

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Gaia, why didn't you made at least the astras for paws too?? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items