Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Maybe if they release a good of a bundle, the prices on the Through the Hare Portrait will go down...

Hallowed Witch

Not a huge fan of today's pickings. I'm hoping for a Beyond Midnight recolour in a bundle sometime soon.

The current bundle is super pricey though. o_o

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

spirit box
minghii
spirit box
jfc, that bundle is $30 talk2hand
I wanna see the recolor though, but image is broken.

Ew, black and red day (sorry Minghi, haha)
BLACK AND RED classified_fu

This is my day. But I'm also waiting to see the marionette. 25CIs with one item for 3000 is actually not that bad

Edit: BLACK RED AND GOLD MARIONETTE classified_fu /explodes
Haha, I actually don't mind those recolors since they're not cornea burning red.
yeah. I prefer the darker shade of red they sometimes have. They're much nice on the eyes ; u ;

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I'm not surprised that Insane Mad Marionette red. It certainly is gorgeous though!
Gimme a nice purple one if you want my monies please emotion_drool

I'm hoping that once this weekend is over, Gaia will lay off the red for a bit ;0

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Love the new Marionette recolor, glad it's red/black/gold. I realized the bundle had a 25pack so it became a decent deal actually.

Risky Death Game - Didn't get the first one, or really have any interest in this one my wallet is happy.

Gimme Doki Doki Metal - I don't know why but I really don't like this. Again though my wallet is happy.
Edit: I was right, I thought this was a recolor and it is, and I do like the original but not this recolor.
I knew the new Marionette was going to be red, so seems to be all the other recolors for today.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
YAY I finally have a Mad Marionette, >< granted it's the insane one, but I have one xd WOOHOO

Aged Bunny

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Now we just need another Rose Wedding and I'll be super happy.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

can tomorrow be yellow day then? emotion_awesome
with a yellow sweetheart trooper shark? emotion_kirakira

Wistful Witch

As much as I like the Gimme Metal Recolor, it kind of sucks to have it limited when the original wasn't even limited to begin with. stare Not to mention that price is a tad too much.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Lady Ravena Vauville
flood of my poor girl tears is incoming. lol

rofl

hiimbeary
Horrible luck with the RIG, as usual...GAIA WHERE ARE

SHOE

COLLECTIONS Aaomg send hlep

They're saving the best of the three human items for last. ;U
Niki-Senpai
        They're saving the best of the three human items for last. ;U

Evidently! I thought I was being all clever and predicting that they would start recoloring the original within a week and it hadn't happened yet, so...I mean, surely that must be an easy one to do? rofl

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Twinky Dave
can tomorrow be yellow day then? emotion_awesome
with a yellow sweetheart trooper shark? emotion_kirakira

For real!
        Yellow flowers for friendship, plz Gaia?

or Sweetheart Trooper with flower-shark.
        emotion_awesome

hiimbeary
Evidently! I thought I was being all clever and predicting that they would start recoloring the original within a week and it hadn't happened yet, so...I mean, surely that must be an easy one to do? rofl

I think it'll happen in due time. Maybe they haven't released shoe collection yet because it isn't going to be red or pink. lol

Omnipresent Spirit

OokamixHime
As much as I like the Gimme Metal Recolor, it kind of sucks to have it limited when the original wasn't even limited to begin with. stare Not to mention that price is a tad too much.
I agree, the first one was essentially a free complimentary item. I think they should have at least kept it 499GC max.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff