Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like the acronym for Bundle RIGs to be?

RBG (Random Bundle Generator) 0.33816425120773 33.8% [ 70 ]
BRIG (Bundle Random Item Generator) 0.21256038647343 21.3% [ 44 ]
Keep it as "Bundle RIGs" 0.29951690821256 30.0% [ 62 ]
No acronym!, Keep as "Bundle Generators" 0.10628019323671 10.6% [ 22 ]
Other (Specify by quoting me) 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 >

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Had to buy Rose diary and glacial vault as soon as I saw them heart I love the colors on these!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Tangled Puppet
It's so annoying.
If I can't find an item via tags, I take the item name + gaiaonline to google and that usually works.

Have you ever tried to look up a Beyond item? Doesn't work. Zero results for "beyond".

Yah i tired XD dozen of times, I gave up on it now
Instead I just search up "Glasses scarf" to find them XP
I got the rainbow bundle! <3 The sash is absolutely splendid. My first favorite new item this year! heart

Stubborn Gifter

Alright, let's see what we're having.

Box of Rainbows: Nice to see some bundles to be deflates as well as some of the '03 items being recolor. But BLAH!!! Rainbow?! Really?! emotion_puke Gonna pass.

Ground Breaker: Love the poses and the color scheme. Looks pretty awesome.

Rose Diary: It's a nice checkmate color and the shading is well done. However, I think I rather prefer the navy blue and creme just to match with my other Sainte Ciel/Rosemund items. sweatdrop

Glacial Vault: Nice color and the shading is lovely. It's almost as if we have a different diamond of a color. However, I think I'm gonna pass on it since I have no items to match.

Maiden of Innocence's Locks: Nice color schemes and shading is well done. Also, it's nice to see that it has proven me wrong that it's not ombre just like yesterday. However, I have no use for the hair. Pass.

Heart Tamer

They really know how to make rainbow items unappealing. The sash is decent at least.

Indulgent Consumer

I wish someone could make a GIANT list of all the items in bundles. These constant releases of bundles in rigs makes me confused. I should search fro one

Indulgent Consumer

Ah yes there is one. SIlly me

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Anyone know if the missing pose in Glacial Vault was intentional or an accidental omission?

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lazuli Kitten
Anyone know if the missing pose in Glacial Vault was intentional or an accidental omission?

what pose are is it missing =o?

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
XDream3
Lazuli Kitten

what pose are is it missing =o?

bokeh is the pose that's missing.
In the first, original, Adamant Vault the two poses (i am) and (bokeh) were accidentally left out, so the artist gave us a freebie, I Am Adamant with both poses.
All other Vaults since then have included the two poses.
Glacial Vault has the (i am) pose, but is missing the (bokeh).

Precious Shoujo

Tangled Puppet
It's so annoying.
If I can't find an item via tags, I take the item name + gaiaonline to google and that usually works.

Have you ever tried to look up a Beyond item? Doesn't work. Zero results for "beyond".

gaia_angelleft USAGI is speaking: gaia_angelright

The tag for the beyond items is "bynd".
I hope that helps. heart

Precious Shoujo

Jesus, BoR is giving out good payouts. You'd think it'd be selling like hotcakes in MP but barely no one's buyin.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

So with all these bundles, hoping it means some good deflation for some items...
; u ; totally stalking the sketchbooks now...

Sarcastic Demigod

Zetsubou Usagi-Kuma
Tangled Puppet
It's so annoying.

The tag for the beyond items is "bynd".
I hope that helps. heart
I'll likely never remember that, tbh. By the time I go to look up a beyond item, it'll have been too long from now.
I have a lot of the beyond items, but every now and then they come out with new ones. Sooo.
I've learned that you can also look up the name of the item without spaces, like "beyondpale" and get a result. That requires you to know the name of the item, though (beyond the word beyond =P).

XDream3
Tangled Puppet
It's so annoying.

Yah i tired XD dozen of times, I gave up on it now
Instead I just search up "Glasses scarf" to find them XP
Ohh, never thought about it that way.
But again, I'll likely not remember it by the time I go to look for another beyond item. xD

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Vivid Rainbow Angelic Sash still isn't available on the MP. I guess I'm not the only one who likes it. User Image I hope someone lists one soon so I can plan how long I'll need to quest for it. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff