Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I really like Independent Operator!! is unisex and gorgeous biggrin

Toxic Otaku

not in love with operator at first glance

but i may pick it up if its not too pricey

Dead Hellraiser

Independent Operator would be so much better without the boob window in the first pose. (And proper pants for the 'female' mod)

I like the hair in Mark of Destruction, and I'll have to pick it up for that, but the rest of the poses fall flat. (especially the skull-holding poses)

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hu, it seems I will pass on today

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

BIacksmith
Odd Cinderella
Thank you~

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Nothing too interesting today.

After seeing some people use it, I'm tempted to try and get Owl Be Studying now.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Interesting theme we've got going today. I like the Heaven and Hell bundle, and I'm glad the CS has something for Paws today. And I'm very glad that Mark of Destruction's circle doesn't have that odd layering issue the others had (IIRC, the other Marks' circles layered in front of the Feet instead of under them), it looks very nice. I could see myself using the circle, but I'm not sure of the other poses. The Operator is definitely interesting. Looks like it's from the same "Theme" as Wasteland Recon and Fallout Vulture (I want to say universe, but I'm not sure if the items have their own Worlds, per se. Beyond Jet's assorted statements in the Announcements, anyways). I kinda like it, the gloves and Defiant Stance are nice. Heck, the Stance would probably look good with my Gothic Bat Coat. Today is a tempting kinda day...nothing pushes me over the edge, though. And thankfully the Tiers don't have any Scythes locked behind them. The items do look nice, though.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

fxxkin demon

I want to like the Independent Operator but after playing with it my invo it's just not clicking for me. I think at most I would use the bandana and maybe the arms. A sad pass from me.

The rest eh....items I never cared for in okay colors. Lot of sorcery going lately isn't there? First the Magic Circle and now the Heaven and Hell bundle with all these magical ladies and their familiar.

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I love the devilish recolor 4laugh I hope I can get it.

Resilient Spirit

I'm very interested in seeing the Alena's recolor. Love my monochrome! A few of the other things look nice but I'd have to play around with them a bit to see what works. I guess I'll be stalking this thread to see when things are listed.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Vannequin

Mark of Destruction has been listed.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10112689][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/83665a369a4eb1.png[/img][/url]

The URL in your post is missing the 9 at the end.

I also want this item for the seal pose, it's cute.

Leo's Princess

Starlight

User Image
Activated the links:

Holy Angelique
User Image

Exotic Demonique
User Image

Magic Warrior

Vannequin

User Image

Listed Alena's Spell. owo