Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have my guitar of Demona un equipped and in the marketplace but it still appeares on my avi....reminds me of the ivisi-bob glitch when people didnt save thier avi for like a year.
OoOoOoOo, that's impressive. stare
stare ...STFU
yeah i def. agree 3nodding
Neptune77
xD agree with what? that she should shut the ******** up?
Neptune77
Agree to what? gonk You (Nor I, for that matter) were even signed up when the invisibobs roamed Gaia. XD
Dead Insomniac
Neptune77
Agree to what? gonk You (Nor I, for that matter) were even signed up when the invisibobs roamed Gaia. XD
This is a new account, I'm currently using my other as a mule to stop me from wasting gold
invisi watsit? anyone care to explain? surprised
~NovacaineX~
Dead Insomniac
Neptune77
This is a new account, I'm currently using my other as a mule to stop me from wasting gold
I meant she wasn't on Gaia. Hah.
in this convo supposed 2 be bout guitars?
Hells_lilangel
invisi watsit? anyone care to explain? surprised
Inivisa-bob, it was a glitch where it appeared that your avi was just a floating head and torso. When someone saved their avi they lost the effect though.
Hells_lilangel
wats xD?
Either turn you head sideays, or turn your computer monitor, and it is a laughing face. Jeez. You don't know this?

Invisibobs have their own thread here in the GCD about the Gambino plot, so take a look at that.
shes a Newbie I believe...
Hells_lilangel
in this convo supposed 2 be bout guitars?
Yes. So why do you keep changing the subject?

Just kidding. It can be about teh guitar, but the guitar is a glitch like the invisibobs, so we can talk about those. BUT we can also talk about other glitches. My personal fave is that with the plain black gloves on, in a certain arm position, you can give the world the finger via Gaia Avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff