Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I'm hopping it's a glitch, or that it can be fixed at least, otherwise it limits a lot of otherwise really nice combos. Like for real though it's kinda full, put on one of the rosamund's undergarment poses and then clip it with the scissors, the default bra will suddenly show up over the rosamund item, and that item is classified as and undergarment and not a top, normally it layers under everything.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Iady brown
VKiera

I really love this as a mod, only down side I find to it is when you clip a dress that's lower cut than the default bra it shows up under the dress when it normally wouldn't, even if you equip something like the undergarment from the Rosamund's items.

♫ Sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʀᴀʀᴇ ♫
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh really! That's interesting.
I wonder why that is. I wonder if it's a glitch or if it's just what happens if you clip that area.

I'm hoping that I can find some nice combos that I can use! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Bit

cool we got another scissors!
i'm playing with it a bit using invo search, but the number of things the base underwear suddenly shows up on is really high. I think it really reduces the usefulness of the pose. It does look nice on some dresses, but it's hard to get rid of the base bra in some cases

Fashionable Girl

VKiera

I'm hopping it's a glitch, or that it can be fixed at least, otherwise it limits a lot of otherwise really nice combos. Like for real though it's kinda full, put on one of the rosamund's undergarment poses and then clip it with the scissors, the default bra will suddenly show up over the rosamund item, and that item is classified as and undergarment and not a top, normally it layers under everything.

Iady brown
VKiera

I really love this as a mod, only down side I find to it is when you clip a dress that's lower cut than the default bra it shows up under the dress when it normally wouldn't, even if you equip something like the undergarment from the Rosamund's items.

Oh really! That's interesting.
I wonder why that is. I wonder if it's a glitch or if it's just what happens if you clip that area.

I'm hoping that I can find some nice combos that I can use! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're right about that one! I always like opportunities to expand my inventory with scissor items.
Maybe you could address it in that Site Feedback topic! I hope that it can be fixed somehow.

I'd like to wear it with items like that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buggy Reveler

Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~It would be awesome if you could custom make your own dresses with this. emotion_kirakira ~

Fashionable Girl

Ambiverted
cool we got another scissors!
i'm playing with it a bit using invo search, but the number of things the base underwear suddenly shows up on is really high. I think it really reduces the usefulness of the pose. It does look nice on some dresses, but it's hard to get rid of the base bra in some cases

Yeah, I've been seeing it a lot.
I hope that there's a way to fix it, as I want to use it with a lot of those types of items, but to no avail.

Also, your avi is really pretty! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Girl

Valansi
Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~It would be awesome if you could custom make your own dresses with this. emotion_kirakira ~

Whoa, that would be really cool!

What if there was one scissors item that had multiple poses like...
- Ruffle skirt
- Add lace hem
- Add side slit
- Form-fitting

The possibilities are endless! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Iady brown

I love your avatar btw!

This new addition is really great if the grey bra wouldn't pop up on more cleavage revealing dresses and I doubt they'll go fix it..

Buggy Reveler

Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~That would also be really cool! An adding scissors instead of a taking away one. O= If only!~

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Shrimp_Man
mayuralover
Shrimp_Man
Iady brown
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I have to wait until after midnight to try the mod out with my inventory, but I'm going to have so much fun with trying on this item later. I just know it.

I do know one thing, for some weird a** reason, using the scissors causes the top in Schooboy's Style to unequip.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

I am having a blast for sure. It even cuts some shirt items short if they extend past the cutting boundaries!

Yeah, there are a few glitches. My arm keeps getting cut off if I use certain arm mods with it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This reminds me of the fun of finding out what the Alleycat would do to dresses, like the Bewitching dress will give a hidden star on the crotch. In fact, I want to know what Pieces will do with that exact same dress. Time to try it out on a mule. emotion_awesome

Eh? I read this and tried that in the dressing room, but I didn't see any star..

Yeah I was mis-remembering what it was. It's a heart if you use the Allecat Attitude scissors on Bewitching Beauty, a little red heart pops up. It could also be a gender thing, I tried it as a male base but you have a female base right?

Oh, yeah I do! Maybe I'll try it again..

Fashionable Girl

The Golden Boleyn
Iady brown

I love your avatar btw!

This new addition is really great if the grey bra wouldn't pop up on more cleavage revealing dresses and I doubt they'll go fix it..

Thank you so much!

Yeah, a lot of people have been mentioning that and I've been seeing it too.
It renders a lot of stuff unusable with the scissors.
I with I could keep the cleavage! But you're right, I feel doubtful that they will fix it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Girl

Valansi
Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~That would also be really cool! An adding scissors instead of a taking away one. O= If only!~

That sounds like a great item actually!
If it added lace to dresses... or added more little details to some items or whatever.
Or another bangs scissors that have different bang cuts, or something...
Gives you something to think about. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Iady brown
The Golden Boleyn
Iady brown

I love your avatar btw!

Thank you so much!

Yeah, a lot of people have been mentioning that and I've been seeing it too.
It renders a lot of stuff unusable with the scissors.
I with I could keep the cleavage! But you're right, I feel doubtful that they will fix it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah I mean there might be a few dresses that it would work with but there really isn't a lot of grey items on Gaia in the first place to go with it.
It would take too much time and the big picture, cost money to fix it, which they aren't going to do.

Buggy Reveler

Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~You never know what the future will hold!~

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
mayuralover
Shrimp_Man
mayuralover
Shrimp_Man
Iady brown
Shrimp_Man

I have to wait until after midnight to try the mod out with my inventory, but I'm going to have so much fun with trying on this item later. I just know it.

I do know one thing, for some weird a** reason, using the scissors causes the top in Schooboy's Style to unequip.

I am having a blast for sure. It even cuts some shirt items short if they extend past the cutting boundaries!

Yeah, there are a few glitches. My arm keeps getting cut off if I use certain arm mods with it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This reminds me of the fun of finding out what the Alleycat would do to dresses, like the Bewitching dress will give a hidden star on the crotch. In fact, I want to know what Pieces will do with that exact same dress. Time to try it out on a mule. emotion_awesome

Eh? I read this and tried that in the dressing room, but I didn't see any star..

Yeah I was mis-remembering what it was. It's a heart if you use the Allecat Attitude scissors on Bewitching Beauty, a little red heart pops up. It could also be a gender thing, I tried it as a male base but you have a female base right?

Oh, yeah I do! Maybe I'll try it again..

It also depends on which Alleycat you're using too. If you use Attitude, it has the heart, but if you use Allure, no heart.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Iady brown
Valansi
Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

Whoa, that would be really cool!

What if there was one scissors item that had multiple poses like...
- Ruffle skirt
- Add lace hem
- Add side slit
- Form-fitting

The possibilities are endless! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That would be super awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces