Welcome to Gaia! ::

Recreated thread with more growing room. Couldn't find a mod as of the moment, so let it die.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1115480166&p=368028601#368028601 For new thread.
whee

That made me happy. You can spell. =D That, and this idea seemed original to me.
Very nice, It made me laugh.

I have to say I think you will fit in on gaia (if your not a mule) You are the kind of new people who give me hope that not every new person just wants gold and can't type =3
whee You rock, honestly. That made me laugh.
A ha! It all makes so much sense now. A large bird, mysterious sniper. . .so clear to me!
Thank ya. Not a mule, just started a few days ago. I appreciate the support, and will try to keep the standard up.

Hopeful Demigod

3nodding This made me happy. Keep it up.
Ahahaa!! Oh my goodness! A tabloid! I absolutely LOVE these things! Gambino--a large pigeon! Priceless! You must write more! ^^
sweatdrop Great job, Aremi-san. xd
Absolute Shadows
Very nice, It made me laugh.

I have to say I think you will fit in on gaia (if your not a mule) You are the kind of new people who give me hope that not every new person just wants gold and can't type =3
You, sir, are my hero.

Aged Citizen

This was great! xd Gambino..... The Pigeon King whee
You need a graphic designer for this thread. I think blatantly fake photo manipulations and big, bold headlines would just be the icing on the cake.

Long live this thread. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces