Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tweak Nightmare
Okay! So I'm going to try my hand at something of a rough draft tonight, or at the very least an outline, along with nailing down some core concepts that are integral to this project. Anyone who has anything to put forth I'd love to hear all of your feedback and ideas as to what you'd like to see.

Plus anyone who wants to keep me company on this venture and/or keep me on track can talk to me. Ya'll know my skype now, I keep no secrets. =P (Although it's ArtisticX, not Ex.)

Activity is all any of us would appreciate in this thread.

Which is something we could all contribute too if only we had a premise no matter how big, small, detailed, or vague to build upon.

Blessed Gaian

This is true.
Croix Coldheart
Tweak Nightmare
Okay! So I'm going to try my hand at something of a rough draft tonight, or at the very least an outline, along with nailing down some core concepts that are integral to this project. Anyone who has anything to put forth I'd love to hear all of your feedback and ideas as to what you'd like to see.

Plus anyone who wants to keep me company on this venture and/or keep me on track can talk to me. Ya'll know my skype now, I keep no secrets. =P (Although it's ArtisticX, not Ex.)

Which is something we could all contribute too if only we had a premise no matter how big, small, detailed, or vague to build upon.
I'll give you a fecken premise.
Dodgen
Croix Coldheart
Tweak Nightmare

I'll give you a fecken premise.

Do it.
Pm me with your Skype or whatever and we shall figure it out.

Profitable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Doth my eyes deceive me?
So many familiar names, so many memories of the years passed by.
I'd cherish the moment this place came back to former glories.

Blessed Gaian

Our sentiments exactly, I'm sure. Well said~

Profitable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Did I see correctly that the Lord of the castle had returned..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff