Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
.::~Music stops and short drumroll sounds~

*Me pushes a button and a coiling device flings a square tile up, from under this tile comes up a pie which shoots into Shemei's face, then a hand comed behind her, pulling up her g-string for an ultimate wegie.. Then someone slaps a kick me sign on her back.*

CONGRATULATIONS! You have chosen correctly!::.
((-_- funny..Anything else?))
.::I had a few things planned o.O Meh, why does Nick kun want you banned from ASM?::.
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
.::~Music stops and short drumroll sounds~

*Me pushes a button and a coiling device flings a square tile up, from under this tile comes up a pie which shoots into Shemei's face, then a hand comed behind her, pulling up her g-string for an ultimate wegie.. Then someone slaps a kick me sign on her back.*

CONGRATULATIONS! You have chosen correctly!::.
((-_- funny..Anything else?))
.::I had a few things planned o.O Meh, why does Nick kun want you banned from ASM?::.
(( ::sigh:: It's quite a long story if I do say so but, I guess you could say it's a good reason. Well...it's actually a mix of both depending on the person's point of view.))
.::Long story? I have some time to spare domokun ::.

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Roen's deep set amber hues squinted just slightly as he began to see a diminutive figure began approaching him from across the expansive hallway. At first he took it to be someone else but upon closer inspection, he knew who it to be. His love, Jhulae. Almost instantly, unknown to Roen himself, a warm smile emerged across his features; charming and sweet. Almost instantly the love he felt for the drowess blossomed and surged throughout his being. He let that love flow through and out, he let that love wipe away the cold distance between the moment he could see her no more till she was but a few steps away. It was in this love that his eyes went alight with complete ardor and complete ardor bring a joyous bounce in each step as he met Jhulae half way, his arms spreading just abit as he kneeled, scooping the petite woman off her feet and into his intensely hot embrace. Almost immediately he hugged her snugly against his Kevlar laid chest, just to get a small fraction of closeness, only to pull away as she began to speak, his eyes searching to meet her own until alas he found himself lost in her beautiful prosthetic violet hues.
I came? Well, of course I came. Your like a kid, every time you disappear your either up to no good, in trouble, or causing havoc! Oh how these words vibrated deep within the catacombs of Roen's mind, half humorous, half scolding, and how he wanted to mouth such words. But alas, he would not. He knew well to guard his tongue less she rip it from his mouth for he knew she was capable of such..extreme actions.
Moving on.
Roen instead let his charming smile grow abit wider across his not so conventually handsome but striking features, his eyes still captivated and moved by those deep pools of violet. " Yes well, just wanted to make sure you where alright- " As well as the people in this vicinity. " -So here I am. " He gave just the slightest of chuckle. " Did you expect me not to find you? "
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
((Ah, I'd rather not say. I won't deny that his version and my version of this story are indeed somewhat different, although when combined they make the upmost sense. Basically the only reason I try so hard to even stay in Spades is because of what it means to me. I hope to prove myself someday. Oh sorry I didn't mean to ramble like that. ))
Roen Jaeger
Roen's deep set amber hues squinted just slightly as he began to see a diminutive figure began approaching him from across the expansive hallway. At first he took it to be someone else but upon closer inspection, he knew who it to be. His love, Jhulae. Almost instantly, unknown to Roen himself, a warm smile emerged across his features; charming and sweet. Almost instantly the love he felt for the drowess blossomed and surged throughout his being. He let that love flow through and out, he let that love wipe away the cold distance between the moment he could see her no more till she was but a few steps away. It was in this love that his eyes went alight with complete ardor and complete ardor bring a joyous bounce in each step as he met Jhulae half way, his arms spreading just abit as he kneeled, scooping the petite woman off her feet and into his intensely hot embrace. Almost immediately he hugged her snugly against his Kevlar laid chest, just to get a small fraction of closeness, only to pull away as she began to speak, his eyes searching to meet her own until alas he found himself lost in her beautiful prosthetic violet hues.
I came? Well, of course I came. Your like a kid, every time you disappear your either up to no good, in trouble, or causing havoc! Oh how these words vibrated deep within the catacombs of Roen's mind, half humorous, half scolding, and how he wanted to mouth such words. But alas, he would not. He knew well to guard his tongue less she rip it from his mouth for he knew she was capable of such..extreme actions.
Moving on.
Roen instead let his charming smile grow abit wider across his not so conventually handsome but striking features, his eyes still captivated and moved by those deep pools of violet. " Yes well, just wanted to make sure you where alright- " As well as the people in this vicinity. " -So here I am. " He gave just the slightest of chuckle. " Did you expect me not to find you? "
.::Nick! This the other a*****e tryin' ta get the vorpals? Or do I have to keep waiting to meet the douche dude? whee ::.
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
((Ah, I'd rather not say. I won't deny that his version and my version of this story are indeed somewhat different, although when combined they make the upmost sense. Basically the only reason I try so hard to even stay in Spades is because of what it means to me. I hope to prove myself someday. Oh sorry I didn't mean to ramble like that. ))
.:: surprised You're KimeticWitch *Feels slow.* xD::.

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
(( You'll have to keep waitng Hanzo. ))
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
(( Wait a minuet. You mean you didn't even know that from the begining?! stressed ))
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
(( Wait a minuet. You mean you didn't even know that from the begining?! stressed ))
.::Nope ^.^::.

@Roen: .::I hate you! crying ::.

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
(( Love you too Hanzo. ))
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
Shemei
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
.::Nope ^.^::.

@Roen: .::I hate you! crying ::.
(( o_O o_O o_O))
As always, Jhulae loved it when Roen embraced her closely, her newly inflated breasts pressing tightly against the top of his Kevlar vest as she wrapped her slim arms about his shoulders. Even just this simple closeness made her smile, feelings of deep love and intense commitment surging inside her, causing her heart flutter with excited beats whenever he held her thus.

"I was not hiding my love." She remarked with a smile, neon violet hues glittering in the light as she gazed into vibrant amber pools, "There for, I was not worried about you not being able to find me easily."

Indeed, though she might not wish to admit such, Jhulae indeed was often in some sort of trouble when left to her own devices. Curiosity, ever her greatest weakness, had gotten the young Drowess into more that her share of tight spots. Luckily Roen had been there for most of them to save the day and sometimes even her life.

"You needn't worry about me tonight love..."
She said, her heavily accented voice dropping into a low intimate whisper even as one tiny hand cupped his cheek, the contrast of her black hand against his pale skin striking indeed, "I am safe here..." She assured him(Though neither he nor she really believed that she could keep herself out of trouble on her own), her head tilting a bit as her eyes went soft, all the love she felt for him rising into those shimmering violet pools. "I even have a room of my own here... Or should I say, our own."
Roen Jaeger
.:: xDDD That was a pretty romantic post up there, I know it was meant for me and not that Drowess cool [Like some of that brown sugah don't cha? wink rofl ] ::.

@KW: .::What? gonk ::.
.~`Hitori Hanzo`~.
Roen Jaeger
.:: xDDD That was a pretty romantic post up there, I know it was meant for me and not that Drowess cool [Like some of that brown sugah don't cha? wink rofl ] ::.

@KW: .::What? gonk ::.
(( Oh nothing, nothing at all. Anyway, how have you been as of late?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff