Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.26530612244898 26.5% [ 13 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
Middle Option 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 7 ]
...raw 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26530612244898 26.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]

Heroic Lunatic

16,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
There was a bitter humor Tricon found in her words, she felt so opposed to helping a few, when his goal was to help many, and yet they both seemed to always have their efforts sting them more then help give reason to press on. Rather then try to weigh his problems on her own, he would simply nod and give no other noticeable reaction to Kurai, other then lobbing a question her way.

Would you prefer to talk about your troubles with coming to people's aid, or go find some clothes upstairs?

This was already much more trouble with them bound together, but there was no need to prolong the awkwardness of their only covering item being shared between their wrists.

Loyal Lover

15,550 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Master_Tricon
There was a bitter humor Tricon found in her words, she felt so opposed to helping a few, when his goal was to help many, and yet they both seemed to always have their efforts sting them more then help give reason to press on. Rather then try to weigh his problems on her own, he would simply nod and give no other noticeable reaction to Kurai, other then lobbing a question her way.

Would you prefer to talk about your troubles with coming to people's aid, or go find some clothes upstairs?

This was already much more trouble with them bound together, but there was no need to prolong the awkwardness of their only covering item being shared between their wrists.

"I want to get my ******** hoodie and get out of these ******** cuffs and I want to get the fucj out of here " she would hiss thru clenched teeth, her ears laid flat against her head. So much like a cornered animal. Without another word more passing over her tightly compressed lips, she would acquiesce to going to their respective rooms one at a time to dig out something to put on. Tricon would probably be shocked when he saw her once pristine room, untouched for months save but to pick thru for clothes. Furniture smashed and tossed haphazardly around the room. A product of the rage she had posessed in her tiny frame when the two had officially split ways, on such a bad note. She had never bothered to clean the mess up. She chose to spend her nights warming Kizus bed or sleeping on a couch instead.

Heroic Lunatic

16,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
He couldn't do much to help how Kurai wanted, even if he cut the metal, if it was locked to that position it would just force itself back together, making an escape not so simple. Not commenting on the state of her room, Tricon could have very well have assumed it was just roughed up from her time with Kizu, but his thoughts on them mattered little he guessed. Just going in his room long enough to grab a roomy robe like kimono and some shorts to keep him decent. Wile his room was a far cry from the mess that Kurai's was, it was only because it had remained so untouched from him spending most his waking hours working in the lab or improving upon himself, expecting the worse to be coming.

I suspect you will get your special requests upon finding Trinity and getting her to undo what she has done... But I'm going to go undo what remains of this drug first, cause time was already feeling like it was getting too close for comfort before this whole mess.

Going to the lab, Tricon hoped that if Trinity used it to make this poison, then it would have left some trace of her to follow, or some idea of what she used so it could be undone.

Loyal Lover

15,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
In her room she would waste no more time that was necessary to grab and put on a pair of cotton shorts and a bandeau bra that she could step in to and pull up, given there was no way to get a shirt around the cuffs, nor was she about to slice one up to get around the problematic cuffs. At the mention of Trinity, she would go into a silent, seething anger, plotting the ways she would gladly love to kill the woman at this point and time. If she had been paying even the slightest bit of attention, she would have realized Tri was leading them to the lab, and would have attempted some stunt at stalling Tricons entrance to the lab. As was, she didnt care anymore, and couls only think of slamming Trinitys head off the nearest lab counter, and her escape to Sakas tree house. The man had been passed out for some months there, providing a constant, pleasantly silent compionship when she frequented the place.she hoped Saka would appreciate her cleaning it up while he slept, when he woke up.

Heroic Lunatic

16,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
If your considering a fight with Trinity later, just remember that she's actually learned to fight, so that on top of being a mix of Scourge and Ominarian... You may want to find someone more capable in dealing with dangerous people.

Tricon knew Kurai had her vindictive side, and not always the best sense on who to ******** with. Given that her and Trinity both seemed to be on a path of mutual distaste and destruction of each other, he doubted him trying to outright tell either of them to cut their s**t out would actually do much. Should they actually ever fight, Trinity had the advantage, but Kurai perhaps had a lead on connections to others to pull into her matters.

With them both at least wearing something now, Tricon would stop in the lab to see what kind of awful concoction Trinity brewed up to trouble his powers so badly, he felt it was important to see what he could do to reverse this mess before things really got bad. Once inside, he would see left over research materials and a few notes of effects for what she discovered, but the odd thing was that the chemicals seemed almost undisturbed. Instead, a pair of medicine bottles seemed opened by what seemed like a few leftover drinks from the bar that had either not been able to make it to he bar before notice, or left unopened but out of the way to keep drugged drinks the prevalent choice in the bar. Checking the medicine containers used to drug the drinks, one seemed obvious for use on most people like Kurai, but the other seemed a far more peculiar addition... One a little to bothersome for Tricon to wish to share how bad it could be for him considering the ease of access.

I think I solved the drugging issue, but... I may need to find some untainted alcohol now...

Dangerous Prophet

[ Alexander "The Basilisk" Tyson ]

[ I''m more then just a little bit curious....
.....how you plan to go about making your Amends, to the Dead]

"A "The darkest places in Hell are reserved for men of neutrality during Moral Crisis....."

User Image
[X]-[ Alexander "The Basilisk" Tyson
[X]-[ Entering the Establishment
[X]-[ Relaxed....

The door would open and forth from it a cloud of smoke would wade into the bar. It smelled of Northern Mountain Tobacco and Pine mixed with an odd aroma of spices. The Tall muscular Priest know as the Basilisk would enter dressed in black with a tiny white collar around his neck. His hair pulled back in a pony tail as he glanced around with deep blue eyes as icy as the shiver-peaks from which he hailed. His black skin as midnight as the void of his home-world that seem to just absorb the light around him.

The Exorcist for hire would stroll across the floor and stand by the bar, waiting to be served.

(( Super Rusty.))

Loyal Lover

15,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ooc: been stupid busy with school x.x ill try to get post in tonight.

Aged Noob

Alexander Tyson

"A "The darkest places in Hell are reserved for men of neutrality during Moral Crisis....."

User Image
[X]-[ Entering the Establishment
[X]-[ Relaxed....

The door would open and forth from it a cloud of smoke would wade into the bar. It smelled of Northern Mountain Tobacco and Pine mixed with an odd aroma of spices. The Tall muscular Priest know as the Basilisk would enter dressed in black with a tiny white collar around his neck. His hair pulled back in a pony tail as he glanced around with deep blue eyes as icy as the shiver-peaks from which he hailed. His black skin as midnight as the void of his home-world that seem to just absorb the light around him.

The Exorcist for hire would stroll across the floor and stand by the bar, waiting to be served.

(( Super Rusty.))

Iam entered as all else did, through the doors, his stroll casual.

The golden haired boy looked about with deep blues, the only interesting creature worth picking with, he assumed, was a black male priest at the bar. The lad in a crimson scarf tapped the man's shoulder when he got close enough, and tilted his head before curiously asking.

"Are you a believer in God?"

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
[X]-[ At the bar...
[X]-[ On edge

A mild puff of his cig, his eyes narrowing as he felt the presence near him. He immediately turned with inhuman speed and the lad would get a face full of the thing he had tried to poke. Eyes solid blue with no pupils and as cold as an icy mountain top. His skin as a black as night with thousands of gray tattered scars on his face and body. Dressed like a priest with a long black coat but his eyes did not have the gentle soul that a man of God would possess.....they were the eyes of a Killer. Even more so the creature of black stood at over 6'4" tall and with the body of a built soldier, why this golden haired boy thought poking him was a good introduction was beyond insane.

Black iron digits grasped the man's hand, twisting it at a terrible angle and pulling it down to prevent the lad from touching him. His grip far stronger then his body would lead to believe, it was like being held by an iron vice. Once safely away he shoved the man;s arm with a strength of an ogre, keeping the lad at least one arm's distance away.
"I don't like being touched...." His deep rumbling voice indicating that this man's heritage was not of any human or celestial being but perhaps something far more nefarious. "Believe?" The Abyss Devil inquired. "No I don't believe in him, I don't like him, and nor does he like me. But I assure you he is as real as his counter part and it is lucky for God....I hate the other guy more." He puffed on his cigarette and exhaled, irritated by the foolish inquiry. "I am not a Priest as you may think so if your seeking salvation or forgiveness seek it elsewhere. I am an Exorcist."

{{ a*****e Priest, didn't see that one coming did ya!? XD }}
Iam Legend II

Aged Noob

[Gaia ate my ******** post!]

Dangerous Prophet

Iam Legend III
[Gaia ate my ******** post!]

{{ She is a heartless b***h like that. }}

Loyal Lover

15,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Master_Tricon
If your considering a fight with Trinity later, just remember that she's actually learned to fight, so that on top of being a mix of Scourge and Ominarian... You may want to find someone more capable in dealing with dangerous people.

Tricon knew Kurai had her vindictive side, and not always the best sense on who to ******** with. Given that her and Trinity both seemed to be on a path of mutual distaste and destruction of each other, he doubted him trying to outright tell either of them to cut their s**t out would actually do much. Should they actually ever fight, Trinity had the advantage, but Kurai perhaps had a lead on connections to others to pull into her matters.

With them both at least wearing something now, Tricon would stop in the lab to see what kind of awful concoction Trinity brewed up to trouble his powers so badly, he felt it was important to see what he could do to reverse this mess before things really got bad. Once inside, he would see left over research materials and a few notes of effects for what she discovered, but the odd thing was that the chemicals seemed almost undisturbed. Instead, a pair of medicine bottles seemed opened by what seemed like a few leftover drinks from the bar that had either not been able to make it to he bar before notice, or left unopened but out of the way to keep drugged drinks the prevalent choice in the bar. Checking the medicine containers used to drug the drinks, one seemed obvious for use on most people like Kurai, but the other seemed a far more peculiar addition... One a little to bothersome for Tricon to wish to share how bad it could be for him considering the ease of access.

I think I solved the drugging issue, but... I may need to find some untainted alcohol now...

"The b***h" was all she would mutter in reaponse to Tricons knowing what she had been thinking. She could only hope that someone thumped the she b***h good. She deserved it for this. Next time, she'd let the woman figure her own problems out. As for Tricon needing untainted alcohol....,"My next shipment won't be delivered for another week at least. " she wouldblapse back in to silence, offering Tri no more help nor hinderence. She truly had little to sat at this point that did not involve her screaming expletives about Trinity, the cuffs, or the missing hoodie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff