Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"It's been a few years since I remodeled..IF I have any lights..."She would shrug her shoulders half-heatedly,"I'm not sure where they'd be,nor if they'd be usable..I'm not too concerned..Maybe it is someone trying to scare off competitors. I mean..There is a few pretty powerful people here..Leo is fighting some guy currently..That's kinda a big deal. Or I'd think so..From what i've watched,they're pretty powerful." She wondered if Trinity was going to threaten her this time. She could not recollect if she had done anything to slight the woman recently.
Unless you feel the events going on are really that big, I would suggest leaving Trinity be. Ever since this has started, her Ominarian sensitivity has been messing with her emotions. Whatever it is, she is already quite bothered by it.

Having listened to the chat from the roof, Lekron walked it to fill in what he knew so far. Granted he had been purposely avoiding the issue because it didn't seem likely that it would bother him all that much, but as it had begun to escalate, he was surprised more had not noticed yet.

The power so far hasn't really been foreign, it's just been natural energy pooling up. The real question is what is causing the push, and why now?

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Wait, it's been effecting her that long? I couldn't even pick up that there was a disturbance on my readouts until later on... Maybe whatever it is, might be trying to reach out to her?

The hypothesis had it's merits, but then again Trinity could just have already have had a bad attitude when things got started, and this only helped fuel the fire.

I think maybe we should check into this, if not anything else we may get pushed in the right direction for a change.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
obviouslylegit

The Zanzoken would once more wash a sense of helplessness over the Oni, perceiving the speed comprehensively enough in spite of his bodies immobility within such a heightened cognitive perception. This of course would be an initial response, noted with the innumerable others as Yomi deduce's that the shinobi must be either confident, or unable to perform many different mid or long range attacks. At close distance, the nin risked entering within Yomi's physical range elongated by the extension of his Nitōjutsu,or two sword technique. With both wakizashi's still transitioning from his previous cross guard, Yomi would influence the entire process further as his body transitioned into a paired feint of his own. Dressed in nothing more than his dirty white hakama, stained from the combat thus far Yomi's entire body would essential perform much the same speed action Jinbei exhibited with very key differences. Lubricating the immediate area about his body in tangible kinetic psionic energetics, the Infernal Samurai would essentially shed a layer of his black skin in a short distance burst not even three feet back. The original inch think layer of reinforced adamant skin remaining locked in place, sacrificed to allow his odd speed technique.

This being the flare of fabric, the very essence of a feint, strategically reserved till the optimum potential could be reached with no wasted effort. In general appearance, Yomi wouldn't appear to move from his even stance, his blade's however would follow his bodies extreme speed rivaling his opponents own. Trailing each blade in this moment of momentum to establish a better stance, the lubrication aiding in this endeavor as Yomi's Recondite blade's leave a unique after image of their own aimed to pass through the Shinobi's original kinetic after image simultaneously as the strike on his opposite side. Performed precisely in the pivotal moments transitioning to the second final jab at the carapace he'd left in the wake of his feint. The aim was simple in aesthetics, no wasted movement, fluent, transitioning the blade upon contact into an odd liquid solid metal that upon contact with the still framed image of insane speed latch on the arm with liquid force that banded its entire length into a vice grip latched somewhere between the elbow and shoulder. This reacting further upon contact with the shell of armored skin left behind, which acted almost like a catalyst to use the momentum of the punch to absorb even faster into the jet black metallic band that had previously been one of Yomi's Wakizashi.

The stacked result?

Catastrophic density. The band, before absorption of the armor sustaining a solid 3 metric ton weight, upon absorption within the still moments of the punch being pulled back the substance would only need contact the band before absorption was imminent leaving the band to weigh a solid 10 tonnes. This weight not aiming to crush or destroy the limb, rather drag it down as the opposite sword still in play finish's the minimalistic flash movement to strike across the opposite arm closer up to the shoulder. This performing the same lubrication effect, establishing an only 3 ton weight on that side as the momentum continues to linger from the previous speed to pivot Yomi's entire stance around on one foot to introduce a simple round house kick aimed to contact Jinbei's upper body to halt the force of his spin into knocking his opponent back in a sundering shock explosion as the numerous sound barriers that would be ripped with the sheer force used to knock the shinobi a relatively short distance off the side of the mountain in spite of the insane weight. The entire unique Kobudō kata feint would end with Yomi ritualistically 'sheathing' his non-existent sword which would flare back into his favored sheathed katana style. The skin expelled regenerating quickly, still appearing the same charcoal black leaving on a few second window frame to take advantage of the weakened physical defense.

OoC: I've almost completed Yomi's profile, so I can start referencing his particular skills. This fight of course being very insightful, though I feel negligent for not adding a more solid explanation of some of the psionic skills employed. Which would help cut my post size as well. If you're ever curious, I've got it all in my head, and a lot down on paper already. ^_^

I've been imagining something more like Epic Samurai Vs Epic Ninja type deal. ninja

Fashionable Raider

Your right, they do all seem to be talking about me...

Seemingly talking to nobody, Trinity came down the stairs almost looking dazed in her movements. Not looking at anyone yet somehow looking everywhere else like a drunk in the midst of a vertigo fit, Trinity was barely looking like she could walk, yet kept moving straight down the stairs and towards everyone.

It's not like it's a big mystery, Kurai talks behind everyone's back, or at least mine quite frequently...... No I doubt she would go for that, she comes off too vindictive to let that slide.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Trinity,I do not talk about you,and really i do not talk to much of anyone..Trinity,who exactly are you talking to?" A frown would crease the kitsunes face as she shifted her gaze to the woman,"I am not vindictive Trinity,nor do I know what youre talking about..I have spoke to hardly anyone besides Viktor since...A long time.."

Fashionable Raider

Oh, uh... he says you'll find out soon enough, but for now be sure to stay nice... ew I don't want to say that to her, she already calls me enough names as it is... urgh fine... or "no lovins for you"

Trinity didn't seem too bothered despite the fact that she was apparently talking back and forth to someone who wasn't visibly there, and that only she could hear, but despite it all this was at least giving people around who where getting worried about the energy build up something to give their attention to.

Viktor, there is a specific message that is supposed to be given to you, kind of short but to the point as you like it. Go to the Death Angels arena, there are a few things you must see there. Lekron... well if you can't hear this message for yourself then you should b paying better attention.

Looking to everyone, to assess their levels of confusion, Trinity didn't know if they figured she was actually talking with someone, or they thought she had lost her mind.

Oh, Viktor, before you go, I think one more thing was going to be required of you...
A little unappeased being given directions, especially second hand from some phantom boy, but being told he had to pay more attention just felt insulting to his intellect. Trying to figure what was meant by that, he would start scanning across his own mind, trying to figure what the hell was even going on. Only after trying more for his Ominarian side was he starting to get some flashes of something, though what it was he still remained unsure of. Whispers floated in the air, like a voice trying to speak from all around, yet nothing tangible to spring forth from. All this was just starting to frustrate the half breed, and essentially giving up, he would move over to a table and just mull things over.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The color would drain from her face,her skin turning a pale white,at the words Trinity spoke. Slowly,she would reach her right hand over to her left arm pinching herself. Wincing from the pain she felt,she was at least reassured this wasn't yet another one of her wild nightmares. She had saved one loved one from death,and another begins to speak from beyond this world?,"I need a strong drink." She would whisper softly.
Samayou Tamashii

User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: Arena 2 -- Mood: Relieved

As he was let down Cavnir quickly dismissed the blades at the tip of his fingers and took in a deep breath. With one hand he somewhat massaged his neck to loosen up some of the muscles, he didn't have any bruises or anything but it still felt a little bit sore.

As Samayou spoke after tending to his wounds Cavnir looked up at the big man and made a small bow.

"Thank you for this fight, the lessons I learned and the kind words. I do my best but I fear it's not my style but the application of it that needs work. I have little experience with people of your stature and way of fighting."

Cavnir purposely avoided calling Samayou's fighting technique's a style because he simply did not have the impression that the man used a certain style.

"I would however be most grateful should you be able to give me some advice one those matters."

Dangerous Prophet

Zerdiox

Samayou nodded and smiled as he removed a small container from his bag. He would open it and the smell of alcohol and herbs became pungent in the air around him. As he tended to his wounds he waved off the young mans bow with a grunt, there was no need for such ancient respects. "Your style, your application, it is all apart of who you are. You are a small guy, use that speed and agility to your advantage. If you want I run a school north of Durem that teaches the arts of combat, your more then welcome to stop by. The only real advice I can give after all my years is you must find your own way. I can only give tid bits here and there for every man is a student in the art of war. to assume you've mastered it is the greatest of arrogance. that goes for even an old man like myself."
Samayou Tamashii

User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: Arena 2 -- Mood: Relieved

For Cavnir such ancient respect were just about second nature, he grew up with them and as such he would be using them for the rest of his life. "Thank you for the invite and advice, I might drop in some time soon. For the moment I have taken up residence in this bar called the Malevolence of Innocence, I plan to fight there to get some experience and improve myself."

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou gave a slight chuckle, his eyes lifting up as he finished with his wounds and put the container away. He would slip on his shoes again and put on his tank top before standing up right and gingerly stretching his arm to avoid ripping open the wound. "I know it well, the owner is an old friend of mine. Age has some perks, one of them is you get to know a-lot of people real well." Samayou would approach the lad and gently pat him on the shoulder as he hoisted his duffel bag up off the ground. "Come on, I need a drink we can talk at the bar."
User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: Arena 2 -- Mood: Content

Cavnir raised an eyebrow at the mention of Samayou's knowledge about Leo, it surprised him that this barton would appear to be so small. As Samayou patted him on the shoulder and invited him for a drink Cavnir put on his own shoes. "Well, a drink it is." He would follow Samayou out of the arena and in to the bar area.

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou would enter the bar with his half sized friend and they would go to the bar. Sama went right behind the bar and began to fix his drink, seeming to not care if there was a staff. Then again a man of his size and stature few dared to question his right to do as he pleased. A few patrons here or there would approach, congratulating the pair on the fight.

The Devil would nod and smile, fixing himself a tall straight glass of rum and pouring Cavnir a glass of water. Once the beverages had been served he would sit down next to Cavnir and begin to sip, his body tired but his mind alert.
"So where are you from?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces