Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

If this is all a horrible dream...

Kai pulls his wing in as Meep rolls over to keep it from getting trapped under the other. He smiles sadly, half disappointed Meep had moved. He slowly sits up, and turns his face towards Meep, a faint purr in his throat,"Why would you have nowhere to go? You always had somewhere as far as I can remember. "

... someone please wake me from this nightmare...

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yuki finished his meal and Silver picked him up and then walked over to one corner of the bar were it was just right, not to hot, not to cold, He sat on the floor and then he made his cloak, which was dry by now wrap around them both to keep war. "Bed time now little" He said as he strokes Yuki's hair softly to make him feel safe and relaxed to go to sleep. Yuki curled up on Silvers lap and feeling the warmth of his new friend's hand, He slowly fell to sleep.

Loyal Gaian

"Not anymore. I've been alone for a while now. Mostly just doing what I normally do. Work myself to the bone then sleep for days on end." He stayed close to Kai, purring to him as he spoke.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai smies faintly and relaxes a bit, laying on his side a little closer to Meep, resting his horned head on his arm as he closes his eyes with a quiet sigh."That's a little hard to believe. As far as I can remember you usually had someone in your paws for a time. You can be very... charming..."

Loyal Gaian

Meep lazily laid his free arm over Kai's waist. "What can I say. I've been single for a while now. Not that I enjoy it, mind you. But it is what it is." He was still purring low and deep to Kai.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai shivers and blinks at the sudden weight of Meep's arm over his waist, his tail twitching for a few moments before he calms himself. Another moment and he was relaxed again, his eyes closed as he listened to the rumble of Meep's purr mingling with his own softer one. After several long moments Kai speaks softly, a sad longing tone in his voice, " I... miss you... "

Loyal Gaian

Meep's tail moved and lifted Kai's face to meet his. He whispered softly to him. "I am right here, my pet." He licked Kai's nose cutely.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

He blushes softly before laughing, nuzzling Meep's tail before sighing. "You may be here but you will never be mine. Something I have learned to accept..." Kai sighs heavily and wraps an arm around Meep, nuzzling the other under his chin. "I have come to accept that I will always be alone, no matter how I might try."

Loyal Gaian

"So does that mean you don't want me?" He nipped Kai's shoulder softly.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai shivers lightly, his purr mingling with a soft growl as he moves back to stare at Meep with his colorless eyes,"Want.. hunger.. crave... long for.. but never could I have you. It is only a torture to try, my love. Only pain and hopelessness. I will not wander that weary road again... no matter how very tempting it might be..."

Loyal Gaian

"At least let me feed you." He rolled his head to one side, exposing his neck to Kai. He moved his arm that was draped over Kai. Taking the other's hand, he placed it over his chest, smirking. Under his thick fur, Kai's mark was still there. The deep scar that spelled out 'SHADOW' would always be branded across his chest.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai shuddered at Meep's movement and his offering, a sudden fierce ache growing in his teeth before Kai shivers as his fingers move lightly over Meep's chest. He turns his face away from Meep for a moment, closing his colorless eyes tightly as tears prickled at them. If he had a heart anymore it would be thudding painfully in his chest. He smiles bitterly as he turns back towards Meep, "Do... do not play games with me, Meep... I am very hungry... I am very weary... and I am not in the mood to have my feelings toyed with... "

Loyal Gaian

"I'm not teasing, love. I'm being truthful. Can't you see in my mind when you drink from me? I was wrong in the past. And I've been regretting it ever since." He softly nipped Kai's neck.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

A soft pained sound escaped him before he could swallow it. How many times had he wished to hear those words? How many times had he dared to hope? His tears flowed, tainted with dark dying blood, leaving clear tracks as they slid over his pale face. Too may times had he wished and hoped and begged and pleaded... those words were just a dagger in the heart he no longer had. He choked quietly, his wings absently wrapping around him as if they could protect him from his pain. He sobbed softly, "No... no, no, no, no... Why.. why are you doing this to me? "

Loyal Gaian

Meep's ears lifted, sitting up. "I was telling you the truth, Kai. Why can't you see that?" He sighed softly, hanging his head. He didn't know how else to show Kai he meant every word. He felt his own heart, what was left of it anyways, start to break again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff