Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Well, that was a bit... extreme for a no kill match

Still monitoring from his own position, Viktor shook his head over the recent events. Of course scourge tactics where to gain power through absorption despite possible personal injury, they always fought to gain power for their kind at all costs, but it seemed that one on one that was not the best of tactics to go with.

Just out of curiosity, Kurai, who do you got manning the medical ward?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"I have no medical staff...but lena is there..I cannot do anything for them. It is hard to convince anyone to come this far out. Le'kron will be took to a better facility as soon as he is stable enough to do so.."It was rather embarrassing to admit,but well..Convincing someone to come this far out to take care of people who intentionally got the s**t beat out of them? That made it near impossible.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
LENA!! I thought this was no deaths kind of match, not "hope your injuries are not too severe or the woman in the med ward will watch you die, if the man hating b***h doesn't help kill you first"

Stuck in an uproar over the quality of the people meant to save lives here, Viktor was not all too pleased with the choice of people meant to save lives here. What little encounters he had with the woman meant to help the current downed fighters where never pleasant, she had a stick in her a** when dealing with just about anyone it seemed, regardless of her complete lack of qualifications for the job at hand.

Does the pay suck here that much that you can't get someone who knows what their doing? Jeez, why don't you just hire Zoidberg as your chief medical staff and let everyone know their screwed!

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"First..Lena does not hate me. She's just a little bit grumpy. And she would not just sit back and watch someone die. They pay is great. It is just hard to convince someone to come out in the middle of nowhere. Why don't you go down there and tend to them then huh? It isn't like I knew that this match was going to get so bad. It was supposed to be KO. Sometimes,however,someone gets a little more than KO'd. Stop bitching then,get your a** down there and tend to him wise man. Everything someone needs to save someones life is in that medical ward." Dismissing Viktor,she would shift her gaze to the floor once more to see what Alexander and Leo would do. If Viktor was so concerned,he could tend to the people himself.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

I'm still working on Leo's full revamp, and just finished my new standard skeleton profile layout.

During my many current projects, I'm as versatile as ever in this arena style match's. I'm hoping people get extra creative with the types of restrictions, or extra stipulations that come up with.

Like A competition of two on two. One power player, and one no powers per team. First of either to get knocked out or defeated loses for their partner as well.

Or anything else really.
ninja

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
You probably should have brought that up BEFORE the fight got started

Walking out of the room, Viktor would know more about medical treatment then Lena even id she gave a rat's a** enough to deal with people, much less keep them from bleeding out.

Trinity, come with me, I may or may not need your help medically speaking, but more then likely I'll need some sort of buffer to deal with Lena once she starts with her attitude issues.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: You,Sir, can go shove it up your arse ;']

Fashionable Raider

What am I supposed to do, she has as much an attitude with me as anyone else, exactly how does one shut her up?

Last time Trinity met Lena, she almost tore the place down when Lena wanted to run out the door with a lesbian comment. All the more reason not to trust Kurai's word when it came to people coming out of the blue to harass her and question her preference.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I don't know, throw her off with a compliment, make her aware that there are plenty of people in the bar for her to harass, fist the b***h if it will shut her up

Pausing for a second, he would continue after considering Trinity's actions from even the errant accusations of in the recent past.

I mean like a means to shut up Lena, not as a comment on your personal lifestyle. Maybe Lena is just pent up with aggression from no lovin' and vents out as constant anger, maybe she feels neglected and acts in a way to obtain attention. Figure it out and you'll probably get the Nobel peace prize for it.

Fashionable Raider

A little silent after Viktor's comment, but at least he followed it up with some sort of clarification and apology. Trinity didn't know much of Lena, and from past experience she doubted most people really wanted to, but when you tend to act hostile towards anyone around, not too many would bother to hang around long enough to figure what the problem is.

Fine, but after this I'm going to need someone to explain I'm not a lesbian, but at the same time I have to avoid sex so that scourge don't overrun the whole god damn world...

Sometimes she really hated being a half breed Scourge, as if it wasn't hard enough being despised by the universe that knows what you are, she couldn't even vent herself without endangering everyone, yet she has to put up with someone who just apparently liked to piss others off because she couldn't keep long time relationships.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Entering the med ward, Viktor would scope things out for a moment before moving ahead, taking the path that would not put him directly around Lena, but at the same time not make it apparent he was trying to completely avoid her.

Lena, I'll be taking over from here.

Far as he was able to tell, Saka was not in the immediate need for attention, and while Lekron's wounds seemed to not be completely open and loosing mass amounts of blood, but the Scourge side was clearly already eating away at what was blocking the black blood from pouring. Looking for the nearest power source or best substitute, he was going to need to force the healing process along much quicker.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The neko looked up at Viktor,a mixture of relief and terror on her now ashen colored face,"Something wrong with him. Kurai said to get him out of here but I d-didn't want to risk hurting him more." Lena looked was close to tears,if not flat out hyperventilating./For all her trying to be tough,she was a big baby underneath it all.

Fashionable Raider

Looking at Viktor and Lena a bit confused, she doubted anyone expected that reaction.

o-ok Lena, come with me and we will let Viktor take care of things from here, alright?

Bringing her out of the medical area, apparently the girl was a bit ill prepared for the duty, but she seemed to care more then people thought.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ooc://

YO BITCHES. biggrin
-----

Niki stretched out, feeling her muscles tingle. She had been sleeping for a while, and she didn't know what happened.

Although, she was feeling a bit skittish. A drink would help this. Obviously.

Her line of thinking made her chuckle, jumping out of bed. Heading down the stairs, she didnt even mind if anyone was around. Wearing a baggy shirt, and underwear, she could feel a cold breeze from the open windows. Even winter, it was raining. Weird a** weather.

Skipping around the bar, she breathed deeply, stretching out again.

"Ah~ This feels great."

Mixing her drink, she just drank from the shaker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff