Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc: nope,no one. Im only paying first two to beat him.
if he accepts,ill let you know what arena three looks like for fight ground. :]
[Ooc: Sounds goot]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
He was tossed, sure, but there would be no getting up, as the significantly anchored Anathema would hold fast to his arms and legs, allowing only a torso to cascade through the air. Be it whether Saka was what propelled him or the impact of Anathema which would have occurred regardless. If Saka was unfortunate enough to be caught between the attacks, his body would sustain an extraordinary amount of physical damage, ranging from crushed ligaments to severe internal damage from the battering caused by the impact of Anathema.

Alexander stood in the aftermath, the shifting tendrils of black slithered across his body as his black eyes turned to face Leonardo, the expressionless visage of the venerated fighter lightened into that of a meek smile. He pulled from him the jacket and cast it aside, looking down unto the severed limbs of the man formally present. The armor intrigued him, to be able to absorb such an amount of energy so effortlessly, it reminded him of the devouring nature of Croix's parasitic counterpart. Though the capability of the material was far less efficient, which allowed Alexander enough time to understand that the forward punch would not produce the desired result. The gifted perception of Alexander processed time at a significantly faster pace, effectively allowing Alexander to perceive events around him in a drastically slow moving progression. Once it was understood the properties of lekron's armor could absorb energy, he easily used the gauntlet of Anathema to channel what energy had not yet been absorbed backwards, pushing Alexander out of reach of the enclosing hand.

The failure of his punch played no part in the thirst Anathema held to rip his opponent limb from limb, if there had been a brief interruption, Alexander might not have been able to restrict the black manifestation from killing Lekron altogether.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC:
User Image
<--..Alexanders real identity...?I am in agreement with another on this..

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Poor souls, now I must kill you all. {:.
[Ooc:
User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Nothing better then a multi-directional attack driven by a trap established in the first post. {:.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: After asking two others for judgment,and information from the parties,it has been decided that....

Le'kron is OUT

I will post retrieving Le'kron and Saka tomorrow

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Kurai`Haruko
OOC:
User Image

;=;

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Riniles Todd
Kurai`Haruko
OOC:
User Image

;=;
OOC: I made it a spoiler for a reason whiny baby xP If you clicked on the spoiler and saw the big,bad slendy, not my fault. I was trying to be people sensitive XD which is not my best trait.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Will_Andro
Riniles Todd
User ImageA blush came to Sunny's face as he turned her around, pressing against her back and placing his hands on her hips.

The hips were actually a lesser-known erogenous zone, and Sunny was especially sensitive to various areas on her body. The girl closed her eyes tightly as she felt herself 'escalate' a little.

Then she clearly felt something... stiff... pressing against her back...

The girl broke away, her eyes clenched shut as she ran upstairs, a deep blush on her face.

Wow. Was she that freaked out? Had Aaron done something wrong?

She was gone for several minutes... Just when it seemed like she was gone for good, steps could be heard on the stairs.

The first thing that could be seen was a pair of strappy black high-heel sandals adorning some cute, dainty feet. Smooth, bare legs with pale skin, coming up to a pleated black skirt that only came down to mid-thigh. A bare midriff was on display, and as whoever it was descended the stairs, it was revealed she was wearing a zip-up lace bralet top that struggled to contain the breasts it held, not even able to zip half way. And as she took the last few steps, it was evident who it was.

It was Sunny.

For the first time since coming to the Zack, Sunny was wearing a different outfit. And what an outfit it was... It seemed the age-old theory was proved true. Less clothes and more skin made a girl sexier.

She seemed highly embarrassed to be wearing it, evident by the deep blush on her face, though she was smiling. She walked up to Aaron, adjusting her hip-hugging skirt.

"I-I-I-It's easier t-t-to move around in..." she explained, her blush deepening. "Now, um... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh-Where were we?"

Mood: Nervous
Thinking: Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump
Wearing: Link

Fashionable Raider

DAMN IT KURAI, I'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO BLOW ME OFF!!

A new ability feeling obtained, Trinity started making use of it immediately before trying to figure out exactly what it was. Finding herself growing some sort of tentacles out of her body, she ended uup with a very perplexed look to her face.

What the hell, what kind of sex beast you got my brother fighting in there!?

Rather then trying to go any further, Trinity would go back to her previous state and look a little disturbed by what just occurred, but then again who wouldn't feel a little defiled with both the sudden growth of tentacles and the knowledge that somewhere their sibling was dealing with something tentacley as well.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Two people out at once~?Lovely."Sorry Trinity,I only blow men and sometimes money." She would roll her eyes up skyward,a crooked smirk on her face,"Not sex monsters..Just monstrously strong people in general..If you'll excuse me Trinity...?" She wouldn't even give Trinity a moment to respond. The piece of crystal around her necklace would glow dully seconds before the kitsune disappeared. Appearing in the arena,she would grab Saka by the collar of his shirt and drag him close enough to Le'kron. Looking down at Le'kron,she would wrinkle her nose before squatting down to grab a handful of the mans hair.. She would probably never see either knocked out once more in her lifetime. Giving a curt nod to the two fighters left to battle,she would once more disappear,taking Le'kron and Saka with her. They would be set up to rest in the medical wing and monitored by one of her souls.

Moments later,the kitsune would appear back in her seat as if she had never left,"Finally. Things begin to heat up..." Her right hand would reach up to toy with the crystal necklace,a sad smile on her face.

OOC: emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces