Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hellraiser

Kurai`Haruko
Niki292
Ooc:// How the hell can I be THIS sore??

D:
some things of some sizes are not meant to just be Put into places. gotta work up to it.

::: Ooc: ZING! :::

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sitting among the charred remains of the forest around him, blind and bleeding, Tri felt a heavy weight of defeat on his shoulders. Pulling his headband across his eyes to deal with the area of more sever damage, Tri could only do so much as the pain, both physical and mental, of his failure left him feeling barely able to move.

All my time training and working to stop the scourge, and i couldn't stop one half breed.

His blue blood disguised by his illusion of humanity to appear the common red, he hardly even let the usual energy in his system trickle out, allowing himself to feel the awful sting of his defeat. Releasing the suit into a time/space hold, Tri ripped off his white shirt to reveal all the combat gear he constantly had beneath. In so much preparation for a battle like this, he couldn't help but feel woeful at such an outcome.

Trying to walk out of the cindered area, Tri only realized he had no clue where he had been brought out to when the fight left the bar area. Trying to fix on the location of the bar, Tri could only get close through recollection of travelling back and forth from the area so much. Getting the portal out somewhere in front of the bar, Tri walked through but still blind to all around him. Blood still flowing from his facial injury, Tri wandered around for awhile, looking like he had been in some sort of wreck.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ooc:// I'm going to kill you both.

I didnt mean like that.

:T

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: Bwahahahahahaha
Niki292
Ooc:// I'm going to kill you both.

I didnt mean like that.

:T
((Yet we all read it that way...))

Hellraiser

::: Ooc: I just wanted to say zing >O :::
x━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ___» Axel Tycoon
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
        User Image

A puff of green smoke and a loud crack. That's how the cloaked figure appeared in the main room. Old leather boots stood halfway on the carpet half on the hardwood floor yet those well used boots were oiled and kept. He removed his hood to reveal fiery red hair and looked around at his surroundings. He had teleported out of the mansion without a clear destination in mind and had no idea where he had ended up. He was lucky he hadn't landed inside anything. His piercing emerald eyes looked around the room for someone he could possibly employ for it would take more than just a common mercenary to help him with his mission for the place he had come from had proved to be quite hostile. He had been out numbered and on enemy turf. It would not have been wise to stay. His eyebrows knit together with his troubles and his jaw clenched as he strode over to the bar and took a seat. Nothing like self medicating to take your mind off things. Perhaps he would think of a better strategy. He couldn't leave her there for too long.
        ███████████████████████████████████

9,150 Points
    • Overstocked 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Conversationalist 100
    There only came silence. Her body was cold and wet from the rain that drizzled all around her. She sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her sleeve. She had been traveling for days, resting during the day in abandoned churches and homes. She missed her Victorian Gothic surroundings of her homeland but because she was found out, she had to leave. Chased by hunters and dodging demons caused her great wounds. She slowly ran her hand across her chest, under her breast, where a wound was inflicted by the recent attack of a hunter. She sighed placing her hat back on her head and walked towards the tavern. She pushed the door open and stepped in, her heels echoed on the ground as she stepped foot on the tavern floor.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
    • PvP 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image
    User Image

The blue snake eye'd male walked towards the tavern. He saw a woman, who had a aura of a demoness about her. He would continue to walk towards the tavern following her location. There was a trail of blood following him. Those hunters that were chasing her wouldn't be anymore. Viper was also of the demonkin. He didn't care for being hunted. Viper's calm presence, and aloof nature made him sort of blend into the background. He moved towards the tavern, and closed the door as soon as the demon woman went in. He would sigh softly as he carried a long weapon he stood 5 feet 11 inches his weapon all wrapped up looked like a type of polearm. It stood as long as him.

9,150 Points
    • Overstocked 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Conversationalist 100
    She turned hearing the door shut behind her. She pulled her hat down a little over her eyes as she saw the blood soaked man enter the tavern. She smelled the blood and noticed the sent of the hunters that followed her. She even smelled the blood of the hunter that she last encountered before she came to this tavern. She wondered why he had helped her without him knowing her but it was a nice motion of him. She wondered if he was hurt in the attack or was he just blood soaked from the hunters and demons. She turned and sat at the bar, crossing her legs over one another. She wore her thigh high black heel boots with her tight leather dress full of belts and a zipper running down the middle of her dress. She had black fingerless gloves letting her long black nails poke out from the gloves. She pulled her backpack off her back and placed it down on the floor by her feet.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
    • PvP 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    He took a deep drag from a cigarette. The smoke exhaled from his mouth, and nose billowed out. The snake eye'd man looked towards the woman he could smell she was hurt. She also carried the smell of those fools who dared attack him. His weapon rested under the left arm by the pole it was snug and with his left hand in the long jacket pocket he would walk around with it slanted so it didn't hit the floor while he walked. His right fingers held the filter of the cigarette while he sat next to her at the bar.

9,150 Points
    • Overstocked 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Conversationalist 100
    She starred down at the bar top, starring down at her hands that rested in front of her. She had manners, so she removed her rain soaked hat and placed it beside her on top of the bar. Her hair was frizzy and curling, as it fell in her face and down over her shoulders. She wasn't to happy about smelling the smoke from the cigarette, she didn't like the smell of them. She turned her head slightly away from the smoke and trying to keep a cough down out of her throat. She tried to focus on the bar top as the smell of blood filled her nose causing her mouth to water. Her eyes began to glow a red tint, she couldn't help it. It had been days since she had fresh human blood and the smell of him caused her stomach to growl.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
    • PvP 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    "You're one of though things. Vampires demons. Or some such. I'm not sure what you call it in your native tongue but.... I dislike killing people for no reason. If thoughs hunters were after you I'm gonna have to ask you pay me for services rendered." He said to her with a calm sounding voice. He would put the cigarette out, he was at least polite to her about it. His calm snake like eyes turned towards her the long weapon rested against the bar counter. His fingers slightly tap against the top of the bar counter.

9,150 Points
    • Overstocked 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Conversationalist 100
    She cocked her brow and turned her head slightly towards him, keeping her eyes away from his face and smirked slightly,

'I don't think I have to pay someone I didn't ask for their assistance."

She licked her lips and put a nail in her mouth biting it slightly with her fang. Yes she was a vampire, not really a vampire demon, she wasn't a pure blood she was turned centuries ago. She didn't know what he would do, she had no money for one thing, another, she didn't ask for his help.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
    • PvP 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    "Whatever.... If I don't get paid then thems the breaks I guess." He said with a slight shrug of the shoulders. He would look at his right hand which had blood all over it. finger tips dripped with the stuff. He could hear her stomach. He would move his hand out towards her, and keep a calm aloof looking face. He wasn't uncaring, slightly nihilistic, but he figured maybe something good will come from all this.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff