Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
As the blast lit the sky, Tri was still not going to give in to the damned thing

Let's see how he likes this

Not letting his trip be an easy one, Tri would stomp the ground and start sending spikes of rock through the hole, if he didn't crucify the thing underground, it would still have to push through the sharp rocks to get it's way up

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Feeling the power hit the air, Hells flames seemed to come out of the hole. But only for her eyes. This would not go over well if his face decided to show. Feeling Hells power, as small as it may be, she felt it seep into her, making her hair grow butt length, the roots and hair dying red, while the ends remained white. Her chest grew only, as her neck guard sprouted red flames, flying around her back like feathers. She smirked.

Thank the heavens for this power.

Heavens power was much stronger, but the very act of falling into hell seemed to be the easiest for her. Since most of her enemies seemed to be demonic. ******** hell if she landed a fight with an angel. She shivered gently.

"Well.. Seems as if he found his way up.."

She mumbled to herself, feeling her ankles burn for a moment before feathers of blood sprouted, small but mighty, they would give her the power to float and glide along the surface.

"Keep him down there, or else hes dead."

Hellraiser

::: The green haired demon watched from a safe distance away, his fox ears twitching as did his tail in a similar fashion, though he was also half plant demon the signs showed through the plant life around him how lush and lively it seemed which signaled his powers. Standing to his full six foot one height as he gazed out into the battle from behind green irises, biting his thumb as he stamped some blood onto the tree he was perched onto the branch shaking as he held perfect balance. His hands followed in perfect sync as they performed the signs flawlessly revealing he was from a ninja clan probably one long lost into the history books. 'Dog, Wolf, Crane, Pyramid.' his mind flowed with his hands and physical being, regardless of being hundreds of thousands of years old he did not look a day over twenty, this was the father of Saka and Kaso. "Leech tree immortal growth! Release art two!" Soon not too far from the conflict the trees would begin a rapid growth towards the sky with a deathly green glow as they were then wrapped in vines as a seal formed into the woods surface before turning into a stone which glowed neon green. Soon anyone within the general area even Splinter himself could begin to feel his energies weaken from the magnitude of energy being sucked into the tree as it would grow even more from the energy it would absorb. Closing his left eye as the right turned yellow with a slit in it with one hand to the tree and the other with the index and bird fingers pressed together and the remaining fingers bent he made the shape of a 'Y' in the air then with a press of the other hand roots down in the hole would launch out wrapping around with Tricon's spikes and lash out at the monster trying to escape "Overgrowth, release level one poison barb barrage!" Each thorn held a deadly neurological toxin, which could kill the brain if too much was taken through the blood stream or cause temporary paralysis upon a regular dose. Splinter's body was covered in green tattoo's signifying a more demonic state than his normal bodies stature as would be noted by the bulking muscles and upped magic control. :::
One thing after another, they keep causing him trouble. Sick of it, Le'kron became surrounded in hellfire as he shot upwards, burning or melting all he got in contact with until he would reach the surface, but he had no intent on stopping just yet. He already gained quite a few things from their intent to stop him, he could afford to be a nuisance to them and slowly disarm them all from being able to harm him.

Hellraiser

::: His body would spin to the bottom side of the tree branch but his feet remained in place as he hung upside down from the branch, his long hair hung past his body as his left eye opened appearing the same as his right a secondary slit forming in his pupil as both eyes held a thin black cross while the rest of his eyes were yellow. 'Rat, Snake, Dog.' "Tree of a thousand years, protective barrier of one thousand deaths!" Suddenly the Earth would begin to rumble as large trees began to sprout up, not only protecting the one draining everyone's energies but himself and the establishment, his finger tips placed together gently as the wall hardened around Niki, Tricon and the unknown male they seemed to be fighting leaving enough room for an arena 'Cat, Rat, Falcon' "Solar growth, Lightning trap!" The giant wall of trees grew leaves and expanded towards the sky as lightning would hold a steady charge across the top, his now enhanced eyes piercing the giant wall as he peered into the ongoing conflict a voice would echo in both Tricon and Niki's head "If I can hold him down can you deliver a fatal blow? I will not be personally making an appearance here unless absolutely needed, these old bones don't hold up to fights like they used to." 'Horse, Crow, Wolf.' Stretching his arms out the branch would shoot spikes out into both arms as they became part of the tree "Undergrowth, soul lock!" Suddenly six large tree's would shoot from the ground as their branches shot out at the half breed, three had spikes and the others were looking to wrap around his form with barbs to hold him in place. :::

Unbeatable Millionaire

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
The man walked from the upstairs area stretching slightly as he did. He had taken it upon himself to commandeer a room for the time being after all everyone seemed to literally dive face first into hell so no one was around to assist him. It was of no concern to him he was after all, trying to avoid attention for the time being. "My my my..." He said stopping as he entered the bar room he still saw no one around but felt massive spikes of magic around him the ordeal was still continuing. "These young ones always the heroics." He said chuckling taking a seat at the bar counter thinking back to his early days where he too went on insane adventures disturbing the balance and sticking it to the man. He turned yet again to face the empty bar pulling out a cigarette he slipped it between his lips and lit it. He took a long drag as he emitted the smoke from his lips he blinked a moment seeing the pizza delivery boy arrive. "Ah finally, haven't eaten in hours." The pizza boy seemed confused as to why he has to deliver all the way to this remote zackrodisiac.

"Ah Mr. Blue our number one customer."

The delivery boy said as he set the pizza down and held out his hand awaiting payment. Blue slapped the last of his liberated golden coins and even a few watches into the mans hands as Blue smirked. "Thanks pal." He said turning back to face the bar. The pizza boy became more puzzled to his tip of golden name brand watches but simply turned and left. Blue opened the cardboard box and took in a deep whif.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: -shakes fist- who the hell said you could have an upstairs room mister?those are for family only. try reading the layout of the floors and picking a lower lvl room x_X

garble....im going back to resume sleeping by the toilet now...ugh...stomach..mutiny...
((Leaves out that he stole one himself.))

Hellraiser

::: Ooc: Outside of roleplaying I've been too busy to monitor this place ._. I shall get to it eventually, though at the moment with the baby and wedding coming up within the months to come I have to plan for Canada and such. I have also been getting the apartment ready and reorganized >.<;; :::

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Knowing the electric charge canopy wouldn't do more then feed the half breed more, Tri launched himself up into it so he could control the electric flow himself. If he had a shot to hit him with a deadly blow he would, but he wasn't going to let the shock hit him if it couldn't do the job, Tri had to keep something in reserve if all else failed.

Hit 'em with what you got Niki!!

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Thats what I thought"

Standing finally to catch her balance, she smirked a bit, her hands out, palms up. She only looked like this when she teleported, but she didn't this time. This time, it seemed as the air chilled in that brief instant her smirk crossed her mouth. Elemental control.

Her main advantage of being outside.

Hells fury would descend apon any and all who dared to get in the way of her attack. Feeling her left hand closed, her put it behind her, resting on her lower back. She stopped and looked up at Le'krons body, her eyes sharpening to their red colouring. Snapping her fingers, the energy that Le'kron had gathered until now, would become empty energy, draining him of any and all energy he thought he would obtain. His chest would create the mark of hell, and he would be reduced to nothing.

Hopefully.

The poison would spread through his body, weakening his muscles, and breaking down nerve endings. This would continue until she stopped it. She knew that he would try to gather a lot of energy in a short amount of time, to make up for that. Knowing this, she brought her pinky finger to her palm, holding it there. It would stop the flow of power, and energy connected with anything in his body. Her left hand was reserved for a back-up plan.

"Constant energy drain. Speeds up or slows down to keep him at a humans power level. He may be 'unbeatable' but hes a monster of Hell. Sent there, and tortured with the same helplessness I am giving him now. We already know his weak spots, and how to completely kill him. This should keep him weak until we seal him, or kill him for good."

She looked at Tricon with a intense look. Her eyes weren't the most appealing when she was mad.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Icheti VILE
((Leaves out that he stole one himself.))
OOC: -point,bares teeth,glares- i will have my vengeance on you...cause well...i can ;'D
Grinning, Le'kron felt The woman's efforts to stop him, it was almost cute. Raising an arm to her direction a sudden flash from where the light coming down from the branches could reflect what was occurring from his arm. A nearly invisible to the eye aside from the sheer mass of needles launched incredibly fast from the seemingly less and less of a man before them shot towards Niki. With enough force to pierce through the set defensive measures, they should hit the girl with little effort. Even is she tried to escape out from behind the barrier the third party made, she would only be torn to bits by the rest the second she left the cover made for her.

So many poisons people want to hit me with, let's see how you adjust to them all....

Now moving swiftly to avoid more hold ups, Le'kron decided it might be time to move out of here before things got any more difficult.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: ahhhh i'm so stuffed...-pats belly- contentment.

Hellraiser

::: Ooc: A baby will cause you to feel stuffed. :::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas