Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Dapper Codger

Taylor, still sluggish with sleep, had been sitting at the bar for a few hours now, trying to find the meaning of life at the bottom of a tall cloudy glass of rum. The amber liquid caught the light from a nearby lamp, and cast a strange yet short illumination over the counter. He wasn't particularly interested in any of the current patrons, just as none of them seemed especially interested in him.

He was boyish in appearance, a thick fur-lined hood from his coat rested on a pair of narrow shoulders and the over-sized stool he sat on only served to make him look even smaller than he already was. Although the bar was lit up, the light was weak where he sat and made his auburn hair appear almost black, his pale blue eyes reflecting his drink appearing a pale gold.

"I traveled the world to test my limits." He spoke before raising the glass to his lips And here I am just drinking myself away. His mind finished the thought before taking a quick swig. The fumes, thick and fetid, rushed down and back up his throat making him scrunch his cute features as they escaped through his mouth and nose. He didn't know how people could drink this stuff every day.

"Yuck" he exclaimed.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini

gaia_angelleft Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. gaia_diamond

Eyes on the seemingly young boy, the head bartender came forward. Something seemed to be troubling him. Wondering what it was that he had taken a drink of. The ebony haired woman, stands before him behind the counter of the bar.

"Yuck?, What Are you drinking, I can find you something else...if you would like?" she questioned gently. Picking her words for her next question set. "I hope you do not find me rude, but are you even old enough to drink? You look um, very young...Also...What is on your mind? I have ears, Ready to listen..."

A smile would be offered to the young male as she awaited her answer. She had seen him before and the last few times he, was one of few words.

gaia_nitemareleft Treat her like a game and she will show you how it's played. gaia_nitemareright

Of Snow

Dapper Codger

Caught off guard by the pleasant woman, Taylor could only blink in response. Yuck? Had he really said that out loud? He could feel his face burning up now and hoped that the weak light disguised the growing shade of red across his cheeks.

"Oh, uhm" He muttered. His hand still on the glass he looked down at the amber liquid when she mentioned replacing it, and by a will that felt separate from his own he was determined to finish it anyway.

"No, It's fine."

He gave the woman a brief smile and looked down at his hands when she mentioned his age "I-I- don't know how old I am." He answered truthfully. "But, when I woke up I had a whole jug of this in my bag with some other stuff I have no idea about." He felt rather sheepish telling her that, positive that as a bartender she's heard her fair share of age excuses. He pursed his lips.

Riniles Todd

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini

gaia_angelleft Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. gaia_diamond

She had to chuckle slightly as the young male flushed in face. She had caught it from being so close, looking over his face. He had given an excuse concerning his age and she didnt fully know how to take it.

She would give him the benefit of the doubt, after all Sunny and Aaron hardly looked the ages they were. Another flash of a smile, "Well, When you figure it out, tell me how old you are, How about that?"

gaia_nitemareleft Treat her like a game and she will show you how it's played. gaia_nitemareright

Of Snow

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

If this is all a horrible dream...

Kai enters cautiously, his face turning this way and that, causing the small bells in the earrings at the tips of his long pointed ears to jingle softly. He smiles silently at nothing in particular, pushing his long dark hair back over his shoulder before pausing and taking a hair tie off of his wrist and begins walking towards the counter, his tight black T-shirt leaving little to the imagination. He sighs after he has his hair fastened behind his back in a loose ponytail, colorless eyes seeming to stare blankly, a long dark tail tipped with a sharp barb twitched near his ankles, his dark jeans leaving only the bottom half inch of his heeled boots visible. Kai sat at the bar, his face blank but mildly weary as he tilted his head to the side, causing another soft tinkling of the bells on his ear tips. He sighs softly, his long tail wrapping around the leg of the stool as he lifted his feet to hook his heels on the bottom rung of his seat.

((Sorry, Haven't RPd for a while, probably very rusty x.x ))

... someone please wake me from this nightmare...

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The door swung open as a man stepped into the the building, with the blizzard coming in with him covering his back with snow and ice. He shut the door with his right foot and slammed it shut. The snow melted slowly down his long black cloak, turning into a puddle of water on the floor. You could hear his foot steps, coming in closer to the bar as they were big black leather boots. As he walked over the bar, the man moves his cloak over the stool, before sitting down. His face was kept hidden in the shadow of the hood of the cloak, only his red demon eyes could be seen. "Brandy...and a glass of warm milk.." The stranger said as he reaches down to his belly, that looked like he was with child, but every one knew that would be strange and wrong. Some thing moved inside of the fabric, but what it was no one knew only the stranger.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai shivered slightly at the burst of cold air as the door opened, turning his head slightly towards the door with more soft jingling from his movements. He smiles faintly towards the new entry before returning his 'gaze' to the front of him. A brief moment later his head moved slightly before he turned his face towards the other, looking amused, ears twitching with more tinkling and soft jingles. "Hello... did you rescue someone from the cold?"

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini

Turning from the young male, two more males had entered. "Excuse me a moment sweetheart, If you need me flag me down, alright?" Her blue grey hues turn towards the one with the ears, and long hair. She walks over, still behind the bar at that with a smile.

"Hello, Welcome to the Zack, My name is Rini, thank you for stopping by, May I get you a drink?" she asked gently. Her eyes slowly tracing over him. As she waited for the answer, she acknowledged the male with the moving clothes.

"Right away Sir..." she grabs a jug of milk pouring it into a glass, then grabbing another glass she would pour the brandy, placing it before him. It was just her working but she did not mind, this was what she loved about her work. "Here is your drinks, my name is Rini" she repeats her name in case this male had not heard her earlier.

Yuki_The_Cool

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Hai turns his face towards the female, Rini, a warm smile crossing his lips as he nods towards her. "Hello, Riri. Could I get some hot cream? And perhaps a cranberry vodka heavy on the cranberry. How might you be?" Kai moves his fingers lightly over the bar, taking in the feel of the surface under his fingertips, his tail squeezing the leg of his seat. He was hungry... He sighs softly, pushing the feeling aside, hoping the cream would do.

Divine Streaker

Rini nods going into the kitchen to warm up some cream, pouring it into a mug. The woman comes back, placing it down. She gets a cranberry juice, and the vodka, doing 1 part vodka, two parts cranberry. Then putting a few cranberries in it for an extra flourish, she places that in the cup as well.

"Here you go sugar, and I am fine, how might you be?" she would ask quietly.

Her eyes trace over him slowly, "What bring you here tonight doll?" she asked carefully. She wondered if the person was kind or harmful.

-Loveless-Kai

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The man took the drinks and handed out a few coins to pay for them. "I got your name, I don't need to hear it again girl... " He snals at her and then looks over to the male creature. "Yes and no... well I found this little lad all alone in the wood out in this storm. " The man said undoing his cloak, showing a neko boy, shivering feeling the cold hitting his body as the cloak was opened. His eyes were closed as he was sleeping on the stranger lap. "Rini girl... warm the milk up, he needs to be warmed up hurry it up" He shots as the lad opens his eyes and then rubs the one, as he could see that he wasn't in the storm no more. "Mew..." The man smiles and strokes him softly as he was trying to warm him up with the heat from his hand. "Hello there little one.. how you feeling?"

The neko uncurls himself and then sit up like a cat would, but still shivers. as he was still cold, he was a bit scruffy and a mess as he was in rags and a bit muddy. he had brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Meow... feel cold... and hungry.." He said as he rubs his stomach a little bit, he was very thin.

"Well seeing you haven't eaten right in a long time, so I'm thinking some thing light and good, so I think egg on toast with a bit of ketchup for a bit of fruit in you. since it is fruit. How does that sound?"

The boy nods slowly and then tilted his head. "what is an egg and what is toasties?"

The man chuckles and pets his head. "You will see soon if you ask the girl Rini over there."

The boy turns a little bit seeing Rini and the other stranger and then back to the female. "Meow... may Yuki have umm.... what Mr Silver said... please and thankies..."

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai grins at her briefly, flashing sharp teeth, his colorless eyes seeming to stare into her for a moment before he tilts his head downwards, his long fingers wrapping around the warm cup of heated cream. "I am quite well, my dear. Boredom and curiosity has brought me here. I was wandering through the trees in search... of something... I figured I might come in here to warm myself. Possibly to... eat... Have you worked here long?"
He slowly moves his hand towards the glass of vodka and cranberry, taking it up to bring it to his lips. He grins at the man before drinking the cranberry vodka dry. He sets the glass aside and lifts the glass of cream, taking a drink from it and sighing happily. "Perhaps some of this cream would be good for the little one? It is thick and warm. A few sips... cream is good for a hungry kit, "

Riniles Todd

Divine Streaker

Rini glares at the man who spoke so rudely to her, a low hiss coming up her throat. Though the woman did not have her ears or tail out, she was a cat none the less. "A please would of been nice you know, I work here, I demand some sort of respect...."

Her eyes widened as a neko male climbed forth from the shirt.
She sighs softly, going to heat up the milk in the meanwhile. She brings it out, placing it down softly. When she was asked for food, she walked away, and went into the kitchen. She made eggs, toast, and fruit. She brought out the ketchup. She brought the other two the same food, just to be nice, if they wanted something else she would make it.

She couldn't help but smile at the neko boy, "Here you go sweets, At least someone knew how to talk to a lady..." she growled with a glare in Silver's eyes.

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Kai Shadowheart

Kai raises dark brows towards Rini, looking mildly amused at the female, his tail twitching. "Thank you for the food, my dear." Kai takes a slow drink of his warm cream, letting the warm, thick, tasty liquid set in his mouth as he moves his tongue around before swallowing with a sigh "Might I be able to get more hot cream...? "

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silver growls at her. "I don't need talk back from you female." He snares at Rini and sips his own drink and held out a few coins for the boy to give to her. "Now be a good boy to the lady.. even though shes mean." He winks as he took off his cloak showing his long black hair and showing his white pale skin. He snaps his fingers and the cloak came to life and hung itself on the coat rack.

The neko put the coins in his mouth and then hops onto the counter and then puts it slowly on it and paws at them. "Meow.. Silver said you need this for the food..." He says as he then looks over to the man with the cream. "Meow" He gave the big cute big eyes, before sniffing it a bit and then looks at the man with a grin on his face. "Meow.. sir... umm... what is that on your drinkie.."

"Yuki stop bothering the man come on now drink your milk, before it goes cold, come along now" He said tapping the glass and then checks it with his pinkie finger and licks it. "Good right temp for you little one"

The neko whimpers but he was still cold and so he went over and starts to drink it with his tounge just like a kitten would.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff