Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
obviouslylegit

.:} -Queue sports broadcasting voice-

Lets break this down, Sulu has the advantage in speedy lunge attack, though Neil is using a much heavier sword, he'll have to parry Sulu's lunge and get in close if he expects to avoid getting skewered.

Whats your take? {:.
Alexander Aurelius I
obviouslylegit

.:} -Queue sports broadcasting voice-

Lets break this down, Sulu has the advantage in speedy lunge attack, though Neil is using a much heavier sword, he'll have to parry Sulu's lunge and get in close if he expects to avoid getting skewered.

Whats your take? {:.

[Ooc:

User Image

"What you need to remember here Pat... is that Neil's Sexual Potence is through the roof, and while surely Sulu the character is straight, the real question here is; Will George be able to go against his own personal nature and hurt such a beautiful already half naked man?"

User Image

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
obviouslylegit

[Ooc:

User Image

"What you need to remember here Pat... is that Neil's Sexual Potence is through the roof, and while surely Sulu the character is straight, the real question here is; Will George be able to go against his own personal nature and hurt such a beautiful already half naked man?"

.:} By the look on George's face, I'd say we already know the answer to that question.

User Image
[Ooc: Madden: "This is either going to be a exciting dramatic duel, or a disgusting display of passionate man on man love making the likes of which none of us here in the casting booth want to see... STAY TUNED!~"]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} -Golf clap.- Good show. {:.

Hellraiser

Ooc:
I ********' lol'd
User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc:..the fuq did i just read...

i leave for a few hours...and come back to man on man lovin....D:

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} Neil Patrick Harris and George Takei is not man on man love.

It is god on god love. {:.

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: I'll accept the challenge to fight Leo and if I beat him get 30k. Never properly had my a** kicked by him.

=3

Hellraiser

ImNoHero
OOC: I'll accept the challenge to fight Leo and if I beat him get 30k. Never properly had my a** kicked by him.

=3

Ooc:
User Image
[Ooc: Someone needs to commission this scene of Sulu and NPH going at it in a sword duel. And Nph is only wearing undies, and Sulu is just in his Star Fleet tights and boots like from that episode...

I want it hand painted but the size of a mural over a giant tapestry or perhaps woven into a carpet to be hung on my wall.

emotion_dowant ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
ImNoHero

=3
Ooc: ill be home in a bit and we can talk rules and such. cant do s**t on the app.

Touchè Alexander. fair point.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
.:} @Legit: If you ever happen to come across such a wondrous holy relic of mankind, do send one my way.

30K? Wait, there is a reward for winning this free for all thing? For real? {:.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alexander Aurelius I
.:} @Legit: If you ever happen to come across such a wondrous holy relic of mankind, do send one my way.

30K? Wait, there is a reward for winning this free for all thing? For real? {:.
Ooc:read the front page love. im only paying the first two people to win against Leo. free for all battle does not count Mr. Aurelius
[Ooc: Although if I re-call properly? That ffa is over a blunt? Isn't it?

So winner get's high? Or does everybody get high regardless?]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces