Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"Well..there's a...gap. So...I just thought that maybe...maybe you hadn't fixed it..or maybe it was some sort of..trap...?" She stammered,turning bright red. Maybe she had finally lost her mind after all.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
a gap... oh, you must be pushing out too much raw energy. The gap is the room pushing out from the building to let the extra energy flow. I'll come up later to put an energy drain to siphon out all the excess build up... wait... refined energy, symbols for control and purging...THAT'S IT!!

Making a dash for the lab, Viktor had an idea, something he wasn't going to wait on to test out.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"What the hell just happened??" She asked out loud to no one in particular,a confused look coming upon her face,"One minute we're talking about my rooms little "boo-boo" next minute that man is running off like someone set his tail on fire..."
What the hell is going on, Viktor suddenly calls saying he wants everyone at the lab, what's going on?

Le'kron had no clue why Viktor was so eager, but he wanted them to be here fast. The man was a bit essentric when it came to the lab stuff, but this was a step above the norm.

Fashionable Raider

I don't know, but no rape drugs for me please, I've had enough spells of madness to last me for awhile.

Trinity came down just as clueless as anyone else, just knowing that Viktor was calling everyone for what was suppose to be a "major find"

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Well..We were talking about the gap in between my room and the door since he 'fixed' it...and then he's just running off to the lab like a mad man,screaming "that's it.' And such and now I really don't know what the hell he's going on about..."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Good, your here, Lekron, I need you in the lab first, Trinity, entertain Kurai for a moment, give her a fire show or something... Kurai, try to be kind and attentive.

Bringing Le'kron to the lab, Viktor immediately started working the puzzle in his mind out, first trying to think of proper symbols, then drawing them carefully on Le'kron... maybe a bit odd, but he was too involved in what he was doing to give time for the explanation.

Fashionable Raider

OHH, it's the perfect time to show you then Kurai, since Le'kron has been part of all these power tests, I've been gaining a few new talents, what would you like to see first?

Waving her hand around, Trinity had a little fire trail proceeding her fingers

we got the fire like he said, you you remember it's awfully good for burning thigns like clothes

Giggling a bit, Trinity was always giving the kitsune owner a hassle.

Or maybe I can get you all wet with the new water power...I'm still not sure how this one got acquired yet myself, but it's a fun trick

The fire trail turning to liquid, Trinity kept spinning her finger in a circle, keeping the motion going but changing the element of use at the time.

OH, i can't wait to show you the shocker!!

sparks coming from her fingertip, the electric trail was a little more noisy and bright then the others so far, but still stayed within the limits of Trinity's spinning finger

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kurais mouth dropped open as her face turned ten shades of red,"Y-you might want to rename that last one hun.." She finally managed to say,"Else someone might think you mean something else." Dear God help her.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Memory default... skill drain.... a few proper connections... fix up the details... AAAND energize!

Trying out his first attempt at the symbols, Viktor screened it to make sure he tried to get it detailed enough that he didn't screw anything up, but wasn't going to be too harmful to any improper targets as well. It wasn't a kill all thing he was trying out, but the strongest possible step in the battle so far.

Ok Le'kron, try using some of those new abilities you've aquired these past few days...
That's it, you want to paint me and ask me to use my new powers you gave me trying to find a weakness... well it's your lab, just thought you had more to do then body paint.

Focusing on a new attack, many of the things he had been exposed to had some electrical tie in, so he figured he would start at that point. With a hand pointed towards the nearby table, Le'kron focused and fired...nothing, trying again and again but nothing was happening! Trying out different things but the same result, the powers he had just the other day seemed to all be gone, nothing worked.

OK, what the hell it going on, just what did you do?

Fashionable Raider

Without warning, the power Trinity swirled at her fingertip vanished

What the hell?

Trying to make the power spark again and again, nothing would happen. Not sure what the hell just happened, Trinity stormed into the lab.

What the hell guys, I was about to give Kurai the shocker when my power failed, what did you do in here?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Trinity! You cannot call it the shocker! Jesus Christ do you even know what that means woman!?" Turning bright red again,she could only groan in embarassment,"I don't know what you did,but thank you so much for getting rid of her powers. Now tell us what you did hmm?"

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I didn't get rid of their powers, persay, I simply made it so using them requires them remembering how they learned the powers to use them. Now for anyone else this hits that may just be a temporary annoyance, but for the scourge who didn't actually learn their powers, they got no memory to reignite those powers. The hybrids are a little different int he sense that they can learn some abilities, but powers just absorbed will be lost.

Looking at Trinity, this turnout seemed like a possibility, was almost too good to actually expect to happen.

It seems that I was right, the power system the Scourge share has no buffer, so they share the good and the bad, apply the symbols to one, they all suffer... now for one more test...

Pulling out two guns, they where essentially tasers, just high powered enough that they shot electricity out without the aid of barbs. Hitting both the hybrids with a shot, he would soon see if their past adapting was still in play, or if they would feel the effects like new.
After getting knocked out for a moment, Le'kron started to get up, with a hand to his head.

OWW, ********... damn it to hell that ******** hurt you a**, why the hell couldn't you at least give a freakin warning you son of a b***h!

Le'kron was used to the powers and hits here and there, but a sudden large amount of electricity doesn't exactly tickle without the resistance to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff