Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"If I was not damaged,I would not be asking nor trusting a complete stranger to assist me with the aid i need to keep myself safe." She shook her head,following him,"And I do insist on payment.I have nothing in mind." You never know what kind of payment people would take,or demand, from a person any more. One could never be too sure.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Wait, how does your needing a replica of yourself and your being experimented on work together?

Still not sure what her issue was suppose to be, Viktor wasn't sure how needing a doppelganger related to her days being experimented on by a now gone individual.

I must be missing something, because that seems like quite the gap of events to me.. Just what kind of experiments are we talking about, and how are they related to this job?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Do you honestly think I would have been in half the trouble,or be noticed by anyone if Tricon hadn't done things to me? I probably would never have needed anyone to protect me either. I was overlooked. Then began the issues with the lovely little creatures and I was a pawn in their games for this reason or that. I think I wouldn't be half as screwed up as I am either. But if it helped him,then I'd say it was worth it. But I don't know that it did really help,cause he died anyway right?"

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Lovely creatures? Anyways, I'm not so sure you would have been targeted for whatever those experiments where, and more the association with Tricon. Often when someone wishes to attack someone they cannot defeat, they target those around them. My guess was Tricon only wished to help you weather the onslaught from his enemies. So his experiments where to help, not harm... and from the energy display I saw the first time I came here, I think he might have done quite well...Unless my assumptions for what the experiments aim was completely off base that is...

A long thought for what he really didn't know anything about, Viktor figured Tricon was a misunderstood friend, or a scoundrel hidden behind a guise of good intent, but he could only hope then best for people, especially since it was due to Tricon that he was even here now.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"One will never know now,though will they? One can only hope it was meant for the best,though some of it was too brutal to even begin to think it was for a good purpose. In the end though,I am a free woman I suppose. I ended up pretty well giving my whole self to him. Crazy what one will do when...I'm sure he had good intentions,though I'm sure it would have helped me more if I had known that I was apparently oozing out lust when I finally came back to reality. And...I could have swore i merged with a piece of me i didn't know was missing."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Maybe, but even with him gone, your still here, and that must be able to count for something.

Starting to get a little feel for what may have taken place, Viktor thought he might want to back out from this chat, but it he would probably decide to just use it to propel the rest of the chat about the bot.

In any case, our bot friend here can take care of some issues in that nature as well. Should you need to escape and leave the bot as a distraction, then that bot is meant to keep them as distracted as long as possible, and since your enemies seem to like... taking prisoners, your bot has accommodations for such occurrences.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"It would be pointless of them to take me as prisoner now. What good would I do them? I can't exactly work any of the things he built,nor can i help them really at all. Mostly..sometimes..I just need an escape from it all..The scourge..I hope that Trinity and Le'kron are the last two around here...at least those two are...controllable..somewhat."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Scourge, that seems an awful title for them...

Still not getting the whole story, Viktor knew she had some issues with the two of them given how he first met them all. Whatever their story was, he was beginning to wonder if they where part of why she wanted the security precautions. But if those two where not the only problem, then what else was?

Just how many enemies are you dealing with?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Lesse...Trinty is one.ish. but she's not a problem. She's just usually annoying,though aren't we all? Le'kron is another. I hate him very much. He has caused great grief. And I suppose however many it takes to capture ones planet. So,That many. I mean..that is what all of this was about anyway. Fighting them. Winning. Sending him back to his planet where he'd be happy without us weak ones to annoy him. Reunite him with the rest of his people."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
.... I take pride in my work, but i don't think that this one robot is going to occupy a world conquering force...

Seeing the need to make a few more bots in the future, Viktor sighed and the thought of the possible workload this would require.

If they are so horrible, what it the difference between Trinity, Lekron, and the rest? I mean i don't see these two trying to take over the world of recent, but i seem to be missing a lot here..

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Trinity has always been...different..Sje's sweet..lesbisn-y but sweet,,Le'kron...I think he's faking the kindness..he's been out to destroy Tricon...now Tri's dead..what you entered was me ready to kill le'krons thieving loony a**...and him to end mine i'm certain..we've never got along..he's scum..."
a large demon enters the bar, his body seems almost revenant other than the dissapating tendrils scrawling over his flesh it seems he is made of the essences of death and shadows. the armor he wears clanks as he walks and through a helmet it seems of old royalties can be seen his phosphorecent eyes glowing as though clouded fogs roll from the lidless eternities bound behind them his breath can be seen as though it where a cold winter day, his scent is that of old dust though not over powering. he reaches the bar and sighs the vapors of his breath long and drawn. he places his hand upon the bar itself with a heavy clank of metal meeting wood. "do you have a drink in which i may endulge myself, a bottled soul would be nice..." his deep and ragged voice hardly echoes from behind the helmet as though the head cover itself is not even made from the metals of his armor.

Hellraiser

::: Ooc: So a demon walks into a bar... :::

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She shifted her gaze over to the creature at the bar,if it could be called that,and arched her left brow,"If you wish for a drink,help yourself. I am afraid we do not carry souls bottled up...Or souls at all for one to...eat or drink...We do have an assortment of drinks alcoholic and none though,so...help yourself..." What in the hell was a creature like that doing here? She wrinkled her nose. He smelled of underground.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tsusaka-Kun
::: Ooc: So a demon walks into a bar... :::
OOC: Poor bar. probably dented it all to hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff