Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

[OOC: This is a literate Arena/Bar? neutral ]
[ Smiling - Jak ]
[OOC: This is a literate Arena/Bar? neutral ]
((yes))

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Oh ok. But i have to go at the end of the hour which is like 3 minutes. Crap..."
Heero Yuy NWZC
"Oh ok. But i have to go at the end of the hour which is like 3 minutes. Crap..."
ouch
[OOC: Can you honestly make me believe that this place is for literates? 'cause I am about to post my introduction.]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I rush in looking appologetic

sorry! my comp lagged and then froze >.< i had to restart it!

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
[ Smiling - Jak ]
[OOC: Can you honestly make me believe that this place is for literates? 'cause I am about to post my introduction.]

I turn my cold gaze on you, a Bar is what you make of it. do not judge my bar.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
I sigh, " did i shut the whole place up? shell? heero?"

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Haruko_kurai
"I don't know...but I have to go, sorry..." I look down. I give Kurai a hug and then walk out.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Heero Yuy NWZC
Haruko_kurai
"I don't know...but I have to go, sorry..." I look down. I give Kurai a hug and then walk out.

byreee heero!!

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Dont forget everyone >;P kisses are given out at random. (i am made to keep up my end of the deal) gonk 4laugh
Haruko_kurai
I turn my cold gaze to the door stareing at the massive man walking in.
Looking him over carefully i ask, Can i help you..Sir?

With the words passing like wisps of willow upon lips there was another figure that would enter through those doors. Unlike the bulk of the first this one looked to be emaciated, as though all the flesh clung to his bones. Saved this figure had no flesh, nor had it any bones.

This figure which played at being a man was that of a construct of machinery. A robot of alien design yet it wore the clothes of a sea foam green toga of greek origin. Even odder would be the weapon it carried with it for its egyptian origins, a Khopesh.

Eight feet tall with a surface of pure malignance the cold black machine man regarded the life forms within the establisment with a disdain like none other. It would be trivially easy to sunder the life from their bodies, let the Ctan snort their souls like crack.

Agamemnon would have the distinct pleasure of offing them, and with the Khornite Bezeker there it was most assured that blood would flow like rivers after a storm, flooding the low lands with the gore.

A sickly neo green lights flared up at the photo-receptors that passed as eyes surveyed the room. The vast artificial intelligence running through a myriad of programs, predicting the moves each individual would make.

Agamemnon was a machine, a killing machine, and a machine kept to its programming.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nihilistic_Impact
Haruko_kurai
I turn my cold gaze to the door stareing at the massive man walking in.
Looking him over carefully i ask, Can i help you..Sir?

With the words passing like wisps of willow upon lips there was another figure that would enter through those doors. Unlike the bulk of the first this one looked to be emaciated, as though all the flesh clung to his bones. Saved this figure had no flesh, nor had it any bones.

This figure which played at being a man was that of a construct of machinery. A robot of alien design yet it wore the clothes of a sea foam green toga of greek origin. Even odder would be the weapon it carried with it for its egyptian origins, a Khopesh.

Eight feet tall with a surface of pure malignance the cold black machine man regarded the life forms within the establisment with a disdain like none other. It would be trivially easy to sunder the life from their bodies, let the Ctan snort their souls like crack.

Agamemnon would have the distinct pleasure of offing them, and with the Khornite Bezeker there it was most assured that blood would flow like rivers after a storm, flooding the low lands with the gore.

A sickly neo green lights flared up at the photo-receptors that passed as eyes surveyed the room. The vast artificial intelligence running through a myriad of programs, predicting the moves each individual would make.

Agamemnon was a machine, a killing machine, and a machine kept to its programming.

Tapping into my necromancy i look at the door warily ready to fight,
Turning my five foot body to get a better look at what is comeing in the door and studying if i can banish it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff